Bilbo's Fresh Start: Ft 420 Gang Strains, Boptang & ATF OG, Sponsored By Mars Hydro & Seedsman Seeds!

What's cracking people! Ok so veg tent is now fully locked and loaded. Actually got a good feeling bout this run for the first time in a looong time lol. Anyway. The babies!. First up are the CMG girls. We got 3 Citrus Sharks 2 bambinos n one toddler. The toddler got topped a couple days ago and the babies will be getting up potted in a few days time. Gonna quad and spread everything in this veg room and try to fill out the flower room as much as possible. Can't wait for the greasy, stinky, orangey flowers to come off these girls (if they do end up being girls).
Last pic is a tester of Mochi x Bosleys angel. Didn't have enough node growth to pin yet so just ripped off the top fans to focus all its energy into those tops :thumb:
IMG_20191105_192451_715.jpg
IMG_20191105_192451_713.jpg
IMG_20191105_191834_031.jpg

Next up are my boy @Kitchenhawk lil boptangs! Impressed with the growth on these girls. Not vertical but branches and base are nice and thick. I'm anticipating fat, dense ass buds!.
IMG_20191105_191538_574.jpg
IMG_20191105_191538_568.jpg
IMG_20191105_191538_570.jpg
IMG_20191105_191538_575.jpg
IMG_20191105_191538_571.jpg

Now for the Candy Fruit auto from V elementum seeds. Doing veeery nicely. Shall be up potted at the earliest possible opportunity.... so basically once I've chopped the last of the c99x blueberry. Then I can just whack the last 2 lil plants from the flower room into the veg tent to finish off. The autos I've dropped are going to be my photoperiod flip timer so looking to get a nice long veg and grow some monsters again... have I said how much I fuckin hate small plants now?! Lol.
IMG_20191105_192159_510.jpg
20190102_025114.jpg

Awww crap I can only attach 10 files at a time... one sec.

Ok continuing lol. Here's the other 2 Candy Fruit autos from V elementum seeds. These have already been topped and stripped for the quadline so I'm hoping once I up pot em into some big fabric pots ill get a good long veg out of them.
20190102_025114.jpg
20190102_025108.jpg

Now the 2 Jungle Wreck from the @SeedsMan fam. Way out in front as per usual. Vigour and strength is always a given with you guys 100 percent. Not even got a lot more to say. Just look they're getting pinned and pulling out their stakes lol.
IMG_20191105_191228_215.jpg
IMG_20191105_191228_221.jpg

Oh and there's one lonely lil Blue dream'matic from Fast buds :p. Last time I grew this she was a monster and the smoke was baaaanging. Think I'll get rid of a lot of small growth early cos the buds were a little small last time but a lot of it so I'm gonna go for thicker branches this time and hope for fat nugs.
IMG_20191105_192811_705.jpg

Highya Bilbo. :love:
Cold here too. I need an HPS just to keep my ass warm.
Yayyyy VGs here!!!
Yer it was desperately needed soil was taking a year to dry out. Didn't twig that there was zero heat output coming from above. As soon as I switched it was like Jesus had visited my veg tent 2 days later lol. All praying and greened right up.
UK has dumb weather. Feels colder than it actually is but I'm sure these area temperatures and internet results lie to cover up climate change lol.

Yayyyy VGs here!!!
Yer it was desperately needed soil was taking a year to dry out. Didn't twig that there was zero heat output coming from above. As soon as I switched it was like Jesus had visited my veg tent 2 days later lol. All praying and greened right up.
UK has dumb weather. Feels colder than it actually is but I'm sure these area temperatures and internet results lie to cover up climate change lol.

I'll trade you weather...
We had our first snow yesterday/ today. It's going to stick around too, for about 5-6 months.

Hey Sara! How's it going?. Unfortunately due to the weather I have had to switch back to HPS for the winter. At least until I fully insulate my grow spot. Love the light just not enough heat output for the British winter.
Hi Bilbo, yeah, totally understand. We use to recommend during winter add the old HPS with the LEDs together, then you get the HPS heat, while LED good spectrum to help with the grow. :D Actually the TS, SP is hotter than the older series, but for some places, still might not enough during winter. :Namaste:

Hi Bilbo, yeah, totally understand. We use to recommend during winter add the old HPS with the LEDs together, then you get the HPS heat, while LED good spectrum to help with the grow. :D Actually the TS, SP is hotter than the older series, but for some places, still might not enough during winter. :Namaste:
I did have that idea but my veg tent is too small... it will be going up in the flower room in the middle though and I'll be rotating my plants so they all get a good blast from it. See how it does for bud size!

I did have that idea but my veg tent is too small... it will be going up in the flower room in the middle though and I'll be rotating my plants so they all get a good blast from it. See how it does for bud size!
Hi Bilbo, you are right, when flowering, the more the better :circle-of-love:

Mate I missed ya comment sorry Bro. Yer its about to get busier. Iv chopped enough out of the flower room that ican transfer these into there and start filling the room right out before flipping!. Got a gang of new genetics coming in from a fella our side of the water that will be getting dropped alongside some more autoflowers!
Looking good. Nice busy veg room you've got there mate :ganjamon:

Mate I missed ya comment sorry Bro. Yer its about to get busier. Iv chopped enough out of the flower room that ican transfer these into there and start filling the room right out before flipping!. Got a gang of new genetics coming in from a fella our side of the water that will be getting dropped alongside some more autoflowers!
No worries buddy. I'm the same with my veg room, always shuffling things about.
What genetics are they mate?

Some nice stock there, sure you'll sift a few good ones out of that :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Havent heard of dynamite in about 10 years.
Cant say ive actually heard of it which is a first for me so im excited to see what comes of it. The guy told me he bred that KDK for low heights for people who grow in small areas so could be perfect for @Preston9mm and his temple 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom