Bilbo's Fresh Start: Ft 420 Gang Strains, Boptang & ATF OG, Sponsored By Mars Hydro & Seedsman Seeds!

Bilbobudkin420

840cd177ff53c86f7ed2845fbc1a4240.jpg

Whats going on people!.
Bilbo's back. Life in and out of the grow room has been pretty rocky to say the least for a fair few months now but ive apologised for my absence enough its time for me to get back to it and how better than to showcase some naughty little numbers from our boys @Kitchenhawk and @NaturalSpirit . Now the ATF x OG CBD from @NaturalSpirit have done fabulously well especially after the abuse i put the poor buggers through over the summer. We have 2 that are around Week 4 day 2 flower and looking perty. Got some beautiful lemon notes coming through. These pics were taken a little ago though I will update progress on these in a couple of days though.
IMG_20190918_162044_985.jpg
IMG_20190918_162044_989.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_940.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_944.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_942.jpg

And just gone into the dirt we have BopTang from our boy @Kitchenhawk 5/6 cracked so real happy with that. These girls are a cross of Bopgun (papaya x dosidos) and the ever classic and tasty Tangie. Should make for an absolute beast of a strain. If the taste and smoke aint 10/10 with these genetics i would be extreeemely suprised.
Alongside these girls are 6x Mochi x Bosleys Angel from CMG. Mochi is just one of the Phenotypes of Gelato while Bosleys Angels lineage includes OG kush Breath, Grand daddy purple, Tahoe OG and Cherry Pie... The Purists and old skool advocates out there are spitting right now but i am living for this strain and cant fuckin wait to see what comes of her 100 percent.
Last but by no means least are 5x Jungle Wreck from our friendly neighbourhood @SeedsMan This mystery strain is the result of a labeling mishap in the breeders grow room but the resulting strain was too good to throw away because of something as silly as ambiguous buggery lol. Dunno how you lot feel about that but again im living for it and that reeeeally tickled my biscuits. One thing that is known is theres a colombian landrace in the genetics so happy days lol.
20190921_183330.jpg

Got em in the veg room under the Mars Hydro TS1000 from @SmokeSara just waiting for em to pop their lil heads up out of the soil which is Plagron Light mix. Gonna be vegging these girls for quite a while cos i been getting pissed off growing small.plants in plastic pots. Back to big fuckers and cloth pots for this guy :D. Dont mean i aint going big in plant numbers though once ive identified some males culled em and got an eta on finish time in my flower room im gonna be dropping some autos to fill in the gaps in my flower room while i veg and clone the shit out of all these regs lol. Got 3 blue dream and 2 Grapefruit from Fastbuds and 1 or 2 amnesia auto from Dope seeds gifted by my boy @Preston9mm ... WHAT UP HOMIE!!. Obviously depending on room tgey may not all get dropped but they are the autos that shall go down :p.

Hi Bro, welcome getting back! :green_heart: That is a bonus when I back to work today found two new started grow journal with Mars lights, haha! :yahoo:
Hey Sara! Thanks. Yerrr im back for good now. Ill be throwing girls from the flower room under that light to finish off then comes the fun. Ill be cloning all the beans i just dropped once i have enough growth to do so and flower the clones immediately under the TS1000.

Hey Sara! Thanks. Yerrr im back for good now. Ill be throwing girls from the flower room under that light to finish off then comes the fun. Ill be cloning all the beans i just dropped once i have enough growth to do so and flower the clones immediately under the TS1000.
Fantastic! :green_heart: I love Sep!

Morning to ya Smeegs my boy! How ya been mate?

Too many adventures far and wide brother past cpl months but getting solidly into the swing this season, how you been keeping as i haven't been on forum in forever..?

My boets posting me some crazy flowers he tried a few weeks back called stardawg which he said effed him right up...haha

Too many adventures far and wide brother past cpl months but getting solidly into the swing this season, how you been keeping as i haven't been on forum in forever..?

My boets posting me some crazy flowers he tried a few weeks back called stardawg which he said effed him right up...haha
Same here my friend, same here. Thats what the new journals for. Just felt right to get a fresh start for the comeback lol. Summer kicked my ass royaly.

Oh yer hows he doin? Forgot to get hold of you when i got back from holiday. Yer Stardawgs rife over here. Its a good strain and its usually grown well but its like the cheese epidemic back in the day lol. Cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone with stardawg lol. Definitely a good strain though.

840cd177ff53c86f7ed2845fbc1a4240.jpg

Whats going on people!.
Bilbo's back. Life in and out of the grow room has been pretty rocky to say the least for a fair few months now but ive apologised for my absence enough its time for me to get back to it and how better than to showcase some naughty little numbers from our boys @Kitchenhawk and @NaturalSpirit . Now the ATF x OG CBD from @NaturalSpirit have done fabulously well especially after the abuse i put the poor buggers through over the summer. We have 2 that are around Week 4 day 2 flower and looking perty. Got some beautiful lemon notes coming through. These pics were taken a little ago though I will update progress on these in a couple of days though.
IMG_20190918_162044_985.jpg
IMG_20190918_162044_989.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_940.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_944.jpg
IMG_20190918_161719_942.jpg

And just gone into the dirt we have BopTang from our boy @Kitchenhawk 5/6 cracked so real happy with that. These girls are a cross of Bopgun (papaya x dosidos) and the ever classic and tasty Tangie. Should make for an absolute beast of a strain. If the taste and smoke aint 10/10 with these genetics i would be extreeemely suprised.
Alongside these girls are 6x Mochi x Bosleys Angel from CMG. Mochi is just one of the Phenotypes of Gelato while Bosleys Angels lineage includes OG kush Breath, Grand daddy purple, Tahoe OG and Cherry Pie... The Purists and old skool advocates out there are spitting right now but i am living for this strain and cant fuckin wait to see what comes of her 100 percent.
Last but by no means least are 5x Jungle Wreck from our friendly neighbourhood @SeedsMan This mystery strain is the result of a labeling mishap in the breeders grow room but the resulting strain was too good to throw away because of something as silly as ambiguous buggery lol. Dunno how you lot feel about that but again im living for it and that reeeeally tickled my biscuits. One thing that is known is theres a colombian landrace in the genetics so happy days lol.
20190921_183330.jpg

Got em in the veg room under the Mars Hydro TS1000 from @SmokeSara just waiting for em to pop their lil heads up out of the soil which is Plagron Light mix. Gonna be vegging these girls for quite a while cos i been getting pissed off growing small.plants in plastic pots. Back to big fuckers and cloth pots for this guy :D. Dont mean i aint going big in plant numbers though once ive identified some males culled em and got an eta on finish time in my flower room im gonna be dropping some autos to fill in the gaps in my flower room while i veg and clone the shit out of all these regs lol. Got 3 blue dream and 2 Grapefruit from Fastbuds and 1 or 2 amnesia auto from Dope seeds gifted by my boy @Preston9mm ... WHAT UP HOMIE!!. Obviously depending on room tgey may not all get dropped but they are the autos that shall go down :p.
Hi buddy,
Good to see your running a journal of the boptang, definatly be pulling up a chair for this one
:goodluck:

Yoooooooo!!!!!
I got a new phone!
Well not new but recent enough to install a VPN so my bullshit Service provider cant keep blocking the mag!!
Anyway im actually back, back now lol.
Ill be throwing some pics up tommorow. Rooms gonna be rammed wall to wall sooooon!

Yoooooooo!!!!!
I got a new phone!
Well not new but recent enough to install a VPN so my bullshit Service provider cant keep blocking the mag!!
Anyway im actually back, back now lol.
Ill be throwing some pics up tommorow. Rooms gonna be rammed wall to wall sooooon!
Welcome back Bil, VPN can be a problem sometimes, :goof: luckily we find out the way back! Congrats on the new phone also. :green_heart:

Welcome back Bil, VPN can be a problem sometimes, :goof: luckily we find out the way back! Congrats on the new phone also. :green_heart:
Hey Sara! How's it going?. Unfortunately due to the weather I have had to switch back to HPS for the winter. At least until I fully insulate my grow spot. Love the light just not enough heat output for the British winter.

Hey Sara! How's it going?. Unfortunately due to the weather I have had to switch back to HPS for the winter. At least until I fully insulate my grow spot. Love the light just not enough heat output for the British winter.
Highya Bilbo. :love:
Cold here too. I need an HPS just to keep my ass warm.

Back
Top Bottom