Bilbo's Fresh Start: Ft 420 Gang Strains, Boptang & ATF OG, Sponsored By Mars Hydro & Seedsman Seeds!

u just woke up? Lol I asked what you dropping cuz
LoL

Yeah.... 5 am is a bit early for thinking. . LoL

I'm gonna do
2- Dr. Seedsman CBD
2- Critical Purple Kush
2- White Widow
2- Alaskan Purple
2- NLxGG4

:thumb:

LoL

Yeah.... 5 am is a bit early for thinking. . LoL

I'm gonna do
2- Dr. Seedsman CBD
2- Critical Purple Kush
2- White Widow
2- Alaskan Purple
2- NLxGG4

Nice! Once my missed gets back with my package I'll be finalising my next drop list and they're getting dropped tonight.

Nice! Once my missed gets back with my package I'll be finalising my next drop list and they're getting dropped tonight.
I was gonna run a bunch of Stank's gear, but the Seedsman comparative popped off first.

Next group should be Stanky though!

Cant say ive actually heard of it which is a first for me so im excited to see what comes of it. The guy told me he bred that KDK for low heights for people who grow in small areas so could be perfect for @Preston9mm and his temple 2.0.
Sounds like the guy knows what he's doing. Back when I was on forums the first time there was talk about a cut of dynamite going about that finished in less than 7 weeks. It was meant to be really squat and a good choice for guriella grows. I suppose its rep got lost in all this og/gelato/cookie hype

I was gonna run a bunch of Stank's gear, but the Seedsman comparative popped off first.

Next group should be Stanky though!
Yerrrr buddy! I just went to pick up my package from the post office and the seedsman one was waiting for me aswell lol. Fucked up my whole drop list! Got it sorted now though. Watch this space cuz!

Sounds like the guy knows what he's doing. Back when I was on forums the first time there was talk about a cut of dynamite going about that finished in less than 7 weeks. It was meant to be really squat and a good choice for guriella grows. I suppose its rep got lost in all this og/gelato/cookie hype
Yer sounds about right lol. Lots of banging strains out there that don't get the recognition they deserve. Im dropping some grapefruit autos. Honestly still the best strain I've run 100 percent.

Woop woop! 2 packages landed today! @SeedsMan pack for the Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman CBD comparison grow (link in bio) and a pack from a Insta friend in the UK!
IMG_20191109_210749_040.jpg
IMG_20191109_210156_323.jpg
IMG_20191109_210156_321.jpg
IMG_20191109_210156_324.jpg

So today I dropped:
Seedsman
X4 Critical Purple Kush
X1 Kush auto
CMG
X3 Mochi x Bosleys angel
Insta breeder
X4 Zest Fuel Fighter
Fastbuds
X2 Grapefruit auto
X2 BlackBerry Kush auto

Yet for sure man. I tried it before when I first started growing but fucked it right up lol
Good... you know exactly what not to do.
You’ll nail it this time.
:high-five:

Good to see you so active again bro! Veg box looks packed and more seeds in soak...it’s about to get freakishly green in there :high-five:
Yerrrr buddy. All switched around now though. Chopped the 2 stressed out ATF x OG the other day... Dried out stupid quick though so I think I lost some TERPS cuz. Does a beautiful job though. No over whelming stone just nice and chilled with a sense of wellbeing lol. Sorry I didnt do these justice bro. Got another still finishing off though she looks good so far!

Yerrrr buddy. All switched around now though. Chopped the 2 stressed out ATF x OG the other day... Dried out stupid quick though so I think I lost some TERPS cuz. Does a beautiful job though. No over whelming stone just nice and chilled with a sense of wellbeing lol. Sorry I didnt do these justice bro. Got another still finishing off though she looks good so far!
Yeah buddy!
:passitleft:
Always nice to be filling jars again!

Yeah buddy!
:passitleft:
Always nice to be filling jars again!
Yer man definitely nice to have a stash built up before Xmas. This Peyote Critical has yielded well too so shouldnt have to shell out for anything for quite a while. Love my Pc cuz I gotta get more beans but dont wanna fuck with barneys anymore... Its a catch 22 lol.

Back
Top Bottom