Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Yoooo brutha!

Check out these blunt tips I found today:
2018-10-19-13-20-42.jpg

Too bad they were all sold out... I'm in the list for noob noob when they are back in stock. LoL
:high-five:

Yoooo brutha!

Check out these blunt tips I found today:
2018-10-19-13-20-42.jpg

Too bad they were all sold out... I'm in the list for noob noob when they are back in stock. LoL
:high-five:
I appreciate that pickle rick one though. That'd just look right on the end of a blunt. Noob noob looks like a ear cotton bud lol

I want a fish puckering with his mouth open to slip on the end of mine.....
How you doing brother Budkins, can't sleep so decided to do some long needed catch up, I won't lie as I don't know what you have going anymore so if ya don't mind I'll pick up from here....

Bilbo meet Smeegs.
Smeegs eet Bilbo.....lol

So any new projects or are you focusing on what you have going right now.....

I want a fish puckering with his mouth open to slip on the end of mine.....
How you doing brother Budkins, can't sleep so decided to do some long needed catch up, I won't lie as I don't know what you have going anymore so if ya don't mind I'll pick up from here....

Bilbo meet Smeegs.
Smeegs eet Bilbo.....lol

So any new projects or are you focusing on what you have going right now.....
Yoooo. Yer a fish one sounds cool smeegs :p.
Yer im not too bad mate just woke up like 45 mins ago had a muuuuuch needed lay in, how bout you?

This weekend actually ima take some clones from a few of my veg girls. Black sugar definitely, one of the amnesia 2's and mayyyybe a couple from the cinderella 99xblueberry... actually scratch that, Definitely a couple from her as its a fast flower strain so i can get a good stash built up!. Once they are rooted Ill up pot em, veg em for a week or so top and flip em.

That Black Sugar girl is so cool. I hope she smokes as good as she looks cause she looks like fire.
Yer she's bushing out a real indica treat. I didnt see them yesterday and i wont be seeing them today so Im expecting some real growth from all of em. I know its not good practice to leave them unattended for too long but pretty much everyone got a watering on the last day i was there or the day before and I also dropped them all down a platform (the photo girls) so unless they've grown 8" vertically Im not worried lol. I am looking forward to her the most i think though.

I've left mine go for 10 days on the auto watering system. They didn't miss a beat. Had a few with just a bit of calcium deficiencies but in a week you couldn't tell.
Sweet as a nut! Ya gotta expect some kinda def with that amount of time on water, clearly in great health cuz. What ya running?

Hey bilbo! What’s up my man everything is looking great over here! I just sampled my first WW1 nug this morning absolutely gorgeous ! I’ll be doing s good smoke report this afternoon on her ! Take a look at this beauty after 3 days in the jar!

Nice one Dutch! Hope she smokes like a dream cuz. I dunno what to run first, a white widow auto or a fem white widowxbig bud (other things in front but a widow is on the priority list)

Run the auto then you can get a taste quicker to see if you wanna run the widowxbigbud sooner! Haha
Truuue. Im gonna do atleast one of the white widow x Big buds outdoors from start of the season to the end! Gonna be a beeeeeast I might have to do a true guerilla grow. Go out onto the hills and look for a semi open north facing spot on the side of the hill

Yooo! You're fuckin' killing it over there brotha. That PE is just teasin' ya now. LiL

Green Days mofo!
:passitleft:
Yer she really is man! Doing my head in lol. I fucking forgot to get the cloning shit aswell man! Needa do it so I got enough time to root em and veg em out, otherwise the photo girls will be too big!

Back
Top Bottom