Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

lol when I do autos there done outside and they get 5 hrs. of sun so they don't get big this one was 15in tall and I would say 1/2 zip maybe if you really want them to get as big as they can they need 20 hrs.of light im waiting to see how that amnesika ends up its a good looking plant!
Yer for sure. Its a photo though so im hoping to get em into flower before the cold weather starts properly. If not i got a fan heater which ill put outside the tent blowing into the intake. Itll be on a timer though only coming on at lights out.

Yer for sure. Its a photo though so im hoping to get em into flower before the cold weather starts properly. If not i got a fan heater which ill put outside the tent blowing into the intake. Itll be on a timer though only coming on at lights out.
if you had some kind of cover you could cut the light off a little early or take the cover off in the morning you could get that girl going anyway good luck!

if you had some kind of cover you could cut the light off a little early or take the cover off in the morning you could get that girl going anyway good luck!
True. By the time that comes though Ill have plants chopped, space to move bits and pieces around and atleast sealed up and vented the shed properly. Plan was to have that for perpetual veg and auto flowers anyway. 24h shed. Flower indoor in the 4x4 all cosy in its room with the little heater.

Week 5 day 1 water bleu, Feed Biggie, Govinda, spike.
Nothing much to report. All on track. Raised the light a bit for the stretch but I chucked Shaq up on a platform to get closer to it again. Not expecting much stretch from george for some reason. U never know though shaq boomed well in flower the most. Biggies getting there, i reckon about 3 weeks max on her. Govindas starting to kick up a real stink right now, fricking love it. Enjoy the pics :D

Looking good in the garden bilbo. Like the training on the sub girl. Should really start to blow up soon
Yer I've been taking an easier more methodical approach with her it seems to be paying off at the minute. Cant wait to get her in flower maaan

garden is looking nice Bilbo some nice frosty shots there bud im really liking that hindu kush pretty good work bud!
Thanks sticky she's really starting to stink man. If you have any freebies from seedsman labelled just Kush auto then thats what it is. Why they decided not to put Hindu kush auto i dont know but thats what the lineage is. Hindu kush x ruderalis

no go I guess ill have to settle for the spk I have one of those its a fem so I should be good it was real good so ill be happy have a good one Bilbo!:)
Id be happy with that aswell man. Got some Peppermint Kush and The White OG beans waiting in the wings aswell.

Back
Top Bottom