Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Sweet looking buds especially the Critical Jack!
:high-five:
The smells sweet and subtle... no massive hint of the tropicalish smelling jack so im reaaalllyyyyy hoping it develops to the liquorice pheno. Id be so fucking happy. Dont think id let anyone smoke any of it lol.

Heya Bud! Gorgeous girls in flower woah :high-five:

All 3 should be Nice strains so Lets see What they do :p I planted the GG4 x ATF Yesterday :circle-of-love:
:high-five: yer im super looking forward to this one. Saved one bean in reserve :p. The ATFxAcapulco gold should be super fun aswell. Super sativa though so ill definitely take her further than usual. Cant wait!!

:high-five: yer im super looking forward to this one. Saved one bean in reserve :p. The ATFxAcapulco gold should be super fun aswell. Super sativa though so ill definitely take her further than usual. Cant wait!!

Yeah I’m super stoked about the crosses I Could create... next in line is the cbd euphoria... the dwc girl Will get pollinated by a white widow X Wonder Woman.... cant wait to see How She turns out to.... all Those beans.... Its never enough lol

Yeah I’m super stoked about the crosses I Could create... next in line is the cbd euphoria... the dwc girl Will get pollinated by a white widow X Wonder Woman.... cant wait to see How She turns out to.... all Those beans.... Its never enough lol
NS is going crazy with the pollen up in here! Lol. I hope to follow suit just keeping it manageable this run. Should get plenty of pollen from your beans though (if i get a male) i gotta remember to let em go a little longer this time and just chop the flowers off the top n put em in the bag not the whole plant that was dumb lol.

Love Gang Master yellow.jpg

Yoooooooooooo.
Hows it hanging my red eyed warriors ?! About time I shut down my old journal (as i now longer actually have an autoflowers going anymore) and start on my perpetual journal which will also include some pheno hunting, some breeding, some cloning aaand my usual masochistic ways :p.
So as you may or may not know I have just flipped a flower room which consists of:
3x Amnesika 2.0 from Philosopher seeds.
A wonderful little concoction from our spanish friends. Bred from the prize winning cordoba cut of Amnesia and Shantibaba's equally notable critical. So far Ive found them to be a little temperemental. Dropped 5 beans and 3 made it. They didn't enjoy the cold snap they went through at all and had some PH issues. Obviously i caused the problems but one of em (anna) has been a real bitch lol. They are all nice and happy now though so Im really looking forward to how the buds turn out. The cross should be very interesting.

Black Sugar from Seedsman.
My girl Suge! Love this plant. She's been a wonder to train and even though she showed some stress from the problems i caused she continued to grow and again is right back on track and looking healthy.

Cinderella 99xBlueberry (fast) from Seedsman
This girl is the one i bottle trained. She is looking on point right now. I gotta feeling shes gonna lean more berry like than cinderella which is a little dissapointing but we shall see. Either way im expecting good things.

Strawberry, Banana and Grape from Seedsman
This girl was flipped about a week or two before the other girls. She is looking hellllla frosty already and she's on week 1 flower. She is an animal seriously. I cant wait for this to get into the depths of flower she's gonna be a stonker.

All of the above girls apart from spike the strawberry banana have been given a real stripping today. Hopefully get them budsites popping off!
Chucked a 5 1/2 gallon fermentation bucket next to some of the girls so you can see how big they are.

Got some beans in the 2x2 which once sprouted and healthy will be getting up potted into 5gal fabric pots grown out until they fill the 2x2 then into the flower room. Thats how things will be running from now on. Unless i get bored and put up the 4x4 aswell lol.
The babies are:
Girl scout crack from Seedsman
Shes the first one to pop her head up. Not smoked either of the parent strains so im intrigued to see what comes of her.

GelatOG from Seedsman
another fabulous creation, a cross of the ever popular Gelato and the infamous LA OG. Looking forward to this girl aswell.

Critical Jack from Dinafem
a little gift from a real G of the forum. Hoping to hit the jackpot with a liquorice pheno. Breeding candidate number 1

Gipsy Haze from Eva seeds
grew her out a little while ago. Was an absolute frost monster. Some real interesting smells and flavours. The haze and that old school jack herrer sick kinda smell coming through lol. My other breeding candidate.

The cross I hope to get from the Gipsy Haze and the Critical Jack I will be distributing to some of the 420 love gang to do a community pheno hunt!, send back a couple of the resulting seeds to me and the resulting strain from the final cross shall be dubbed "Union Jack #420!"
Blessings 420 family!!
You rock BILBO!!! IM IN

NS is going crazy with the pollen up in here! Lol. I hope to follow suit just keeping it manageable this run. Should get plenty of pollen from your beans though (if i get a male) i gotta remember to let em go a little longer this time and just chop the flowers off the top n put em in the bag not the whole plant that was dumb lol.

Well Its pretty easy to keep a small vial under the flower and tap the stem. Most of the time you get plenty. If you put plant material with the pollen there might be to much moist. That Goes rotting quicker and the moist doenst help the pollen.

If my WW x WW gives enough pollen I might even be able to let it travel your way... not by air dont worrie lol. Just a Tiny backpack xD

My beans are probably all fem, but I cant be 100% sure... so sts or CS treatment might be a option?

Have a great day everyone :circle-of-love:

Well Its pretty easy to keep a small vial under the flower and tap the stem. Most of the time you get plenty. If you put plant material with the pollen there might be to much moist. That Goes rotting quicker and the moist doenst help the pollen.

If my WW x WW gives enough pollen I might even be able to let it travel your way... not by air dont worrie lol. Just a Tiny backpack xD

My beans are probably all fem, but I cant be 100% sure... so sts or CS treatment might be a option?

Have a great day everyone :circle-of-love:
This is true but i wanted to mitigate the pollen flying about the atmosphere too much lol. But you are right. Next time ill just collect for a week or so then chop em.
Yer man @Pennywise is the guy to talk too about sts vs cs mate for sure. I aint dove into that yet im just going the normal route for the moment ill save the feminised pollenating for when im stabilising my own girls :p

Back
Top Bottom