Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

This is true but i wanted to mitigate the pollen flying about the atmosphere too much lol. But you are right. Next time ill just collect for a week or so then chop em.
Yer man @Pennywise is the guy to talk too about sts vs cs mate for sure. I aint dove into that yet im just going the normal route for the moment ill save the feminised pollenating for when im stabilising my own girls :p

I get that, the seeds I made were actually pollen from the round before! With more plant material in it Its Also possible it might rot and so... just collect like we are real patiënt (I know we not Hehe)

What I learned is that sts is way more potent, tough real expensive to make over here. I was thinking making it from Some scraps of my silversplints? Even have a little galene silver rock in my collection so who knows What I try later on. For now I just have a male and still about 800ml CS.

Baby’s Will be there moehahahahahaha :laughtwo:

I get that, the seeds I made were actually pollen from the round before! With more plant material in it Its Also possible it might rot and so... just collect like we are real patiënt (I know we not Hehe)

What I learned is that sts is way more potent, tough real expensive to make over here. I was thinking making it from Some scraps of my silversplints? Even have a little galene silver rock in my collection so who knows What I try later on. For now I just have a male and still about 800ml CS.

Baby’s Will be there moehahahahahaha :laughtwo:
I feel ya bro. So them beans i dropped are feminised? Thats cool ill just makes sure i take cuttings. Think ima include it in my CBD strain genetics although it could end up being too much of a mish mash of strains. Fuck it ive got a plan! You'll like it ;)

I feel ya bro. So them beans i dropped are feminised? Thats cool ill just makes sure i take cuttings. Think ima include it in my CBD strain genetics although it could end up being too much of a mish mash of strains. Fuck it ive got a plan! You'll like it ;)

Yeah they should be fem, but I cant promiss you that yet lol.

Mixing strains can be great or like a wet fart.... all the hopes and dreams flushed away hahaha

Ok I just woke Up so Maybe I should make coffee first lol

Lets mix it Up mate :battingeyelashes::headbanger:o

Ill get some of these beans im brewing now over to ya once im all sorted cuz should be a nice blend very complimentary. The bruce banger os very strawberry/lemony fuel and the red bottoms male was a earthy, danky smell with a hint of citrus.

Heres an update on bruce anyway :p.

And heres the salvaged Peyote Critical ive put outside. Up potted her into Plagron a new light mix im trying out (A lot more light and airy than biobizz) after removing a lot of the soil that was around the root ball. Put her out there 2 days ago and shes actually perked right up!! Happy days! This is for you Bonsai!!

That bruce is banging buddy! Looking awesome :)

I love the plagron mix, Its light as you say and it seems to transport water more trueout the medium imo. The Biobizz Did a good job, tough This one is my new fav for the moment.

The alga grom the plagron work amazing! Its the Only thing I add right now and the dwc girl is booming(and soon blooming lol)

If Some seeds somehow find their way to the netherlands I would love it, but dont feel obligated in any way. Gifts Come without expectations my friend :hug:

If Some seeds somehow find their way to the netherlands I would love it, but dont feel obligated in any way. Gifts Come without expectations my friend :hug:
Ahhh no obligation here man i just dont forget my friends :p. I know your affliction aswell so i know you can do with more CBDish strains in ya garden.

Ahhh no obligation here man i just dont forget my friends :p. I know your affliction aswell so i know you can do with more CBDish strains in ya garden.

Yeah cbd really became a eye opener along with micro dosing.. Ofcourse I like my sativa and indica to, but more in 100% from one strain and then mix it If needed for the effect.

Its just so much fun to experience all This

Yeah cbd really became a eye opener along with micro dosing.. Ofcourse I like my sativa and indica to, but more in 100% from one strain and then mix it If needed for the effect.

Its just so much fun to experience all This
Ahh ok i see so you like having 100% cbd or 100%thc and mixing it up that way? Fair enough. Pretty sure this cross will stay mostly indica leaning. Reckon the Red Bottoms may even kick the indica up a bit more which is what i was aiming for.

I've never tried using 2 different strains to mix a certain effect.
I have when i was younger thinking "this is strong weed and this is strong weed so mixed itll be extra strong" yer we werent that bright n we thought it worked but it was probably just a placebo effect. Or the fact it was a extra big spliff lol

Ahh ok i see so you like having 100% cbd or 100%thc and mixing it up that way? Fair enough. Pretty sure this cross will stay mostly indica leaning. Reckon the Red Bottoms may even kick the indica up a bit more which is what i was aiming for.

You are close, I like to have 100% sativa and 100% indica and mix however desired. I feel that it works better then a mixed strain for me cause my condition can deside today the pain is totally different then tomorrow and so.

I’m curious If you guys find that usefull

I've never tried using 2 different strains to mix a certain effect.

I can recommend it, but Maybe Its less accurate as I think?

Well insomnia is kinda delicate when it comes to dosing imo. To much and you wont rest enough, not enough .... Yeah not enough test again lol.

I found a fine line between dosing exactly right and going over or under that. Every new strain requires a new “Lets find out How to dose” period and it can take a while in my case.

Do you recognize any of that? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom