Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

That's why I use grapeseed oil. Multifunctional. Topical or orally.
Yeah.... I'm leery about trying my recent batch orally because I added a bunch of other essential oils to knock down the smell. Pretty sure it would give me the shits if ingested. LoL

Yeah.... I'm leery about trying my recent batch orally because I added a bunch of other essential oils to knock down the smell. Pretty sure it would give me the shits if ingested. LoL
Oh for reals. Atleast ya toilet will be smelling like pot pureee lol

I’m not a big fan of the taste, so I’ve been putting some oil in capsules. Works pretty well for a nice even dose too.
Makes sense. The person who'll be using it cant swallow though so itll have to be drops or topicals.... maybe supositorys lmao

Makes sense. The person who'll be using it cant swallow though so itll have to be drops or topicals.... maybe supositorys lmao
Hoop that shit!

#noballs
:rofl:

:ciao: All caught up.
Sorry, been busy with family celebrations and yard work.
20 plants? Ugh. I wish I had room for 5-6.
Celebrations ay!? Do tell VG.
I was lucky to have a place that i could expand. Still could but i think id have to put up solar panels and use the power from them lol. Electric bills insane already.

Celebrations ay!? Do tell VG.
I was lucky to have a place that i could expand. Still could but i think id have to put up solar panels and use the power from them lol. Electric bills insane already.
Our family has 3 birthdays and an anniversary all in one week span. We call it hell week. All of June is pretty busy for me though.
I just have a tiny house with a tiny grow space. I may be able to fit a 2x2 tent somewhere.....
I've been eyeing the kitchen pantry. Lol.

Our family has 3 birthdays and an anniversary all in one week span. We call it hell week. All of June is pretty busy for me though.
I just have a tiny house with a tiny grow space. I may be able to fit a 2x2 tent somewhere.....
I've been eyeing the kitchen pantry. Lol.
I get it. Im just about to start a second job doing bike couriering... got a holiday in a month and NEED money lol. Cant even afford it but its happening so i gotta do it. As if i wasnt strethed enough lol.
Oh you eye up that pantry. Get creative. Cardboard box n some duct tape is all you need! Lol.

I get it. Im just about to start a second job doing bike couriering... got a holiday in a month and NEED money lol. Cant even afford it but its happening so i gotta do it. As if i wasnt strethed enough lol.
Oh you eye up that pantry. Get creative. Cardboard box n some duct tape is all you need! Lol.
Honestly I think there should be enough room in there for my mother's and a few babies or clones. I have lights etc. Would just need white paint and some sort of intake fan.

Oioiiiii right!. Critical Jack from Dinafem got the chop on the 23rd of June dead on week 8! GSCrack from @SeedsMan came down the 30th bang on week 9!

First up the Critical Jack. She was a pleasure to grow for sure, loved the structure and nice fat dense buds. Flavour and smell are what you'd expect from a cross like this. Piney, Earthy with a tiny hint of that anise but not what i was looking for. Has however confirmed a hunt is needed! The high definitely has that Sativa blast of energy at the beginning but fades off nicely to a long lasting stone so if you hot dishes n a little tidying to do before netflix and chill this is perfect!.
High: 9/10
Flavour: 7.5/10
Smell:7/10
Grow: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Now for GSCrack from @SeedsMan this girl was an animal from day 1. Got abused, lost an arm, supercropped every which way possible and still outgrow both the girls that were planted at the same time easily by a foot both vertically and horizontally. The high is much the same structure although not as much energy as the critical jack but stronger stone, there's no doubt the THC content is up there in this girl. I started taking a kinda tolerance break before chopping which consisted of me rolling small rizla joints at break times instead of king size... i cant get through a whole small one of these at break time without looking at the joint like... fuck i still gotta put that in me lol. The taste is very much cookiefied but theres a beautiful citrus note to it from the Green Crack side of it. Pheno hunt shortlisted 100% and is now a favourite smoke of mine, Nice and smooth despite the power it delivers.
High:10/10
Flavour: 8/10 (one day cure)
Smell:8/10 (one day cure)
Grow: 10/10
Overall: 9/10 before proper cure!

Back
Top Bottom