Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Yoooo!. Veg rooms lookin funky right now. Only got 4 little plants in the flower room at the moment so im definitely only gonna be veggin these a couple more weeks. Probably gonna turn off the other light in the flower room aswell and just have the one running... woulda made sense if id already did that but fuck it lol. Got a little bit worried as the soil was taking ages to dry again and started to see a little droop but i threw a fan in there a couple days ago, the girls have perked up and the soils drying out nicely. Got a good feeling now after all the fuckerys of this year so far. Been a definite juggling act managing all these plants. Ive been blessed to have a flower room that's on point so problems have been localised to the veg room but none the less it has resulted in a few stressed out girls hitting flower n hermin but as is life. These girls are gonna fly though if all continues on this path. Im lookin to take some clones of the ATF OG and GG4 i may take some of the Shiskaberry but as they are Barneys farm and very readily available it will probably take a back burner. Ive been offered some free clones from my old master who i dropped an ounce of GSCrack on... pretty sure he recognises the skill and wants to test me cos i asked how much he wants for em and he said nothing. My guy doesn't do ANYTHING less it puts money in his pocket lol. So yer if that happens ill need all the room i can get but ill probably just root em get a week or 2 veg take some more clones then bang em into flower. Keep doing that until ny flower rooms "FROM THE WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOW TO THE WALL!!!" I'll be dropping beans in amongst em aswell just have to see what im like for space.

That’s awesome Bilbo!!

Those GG4 ladies are looking fantastic and clonagedon is on! Get it my friend!!
Yer im loving their structure. One in particular has got almost cartoon like qualitys to the leaves in terms of the rounded points. Even though i only got 2 of em im sure ones gonna be a keeper i got a good feeling!

Of course man! More the merrier. Any questions just fire away man. Anything you can think of?
Thx BB.....Well happy there’s a small UK community on here. Some of the boys have already been super helpful to me. I’m half way through my first grow, and hopefully will be perpetual. Decided to change to hydro for next grow thou, so I got ladies in soil and rockwool and in cloner :lot-o-toke:
Might have got a bit carried away and ventured past my very limited skill and knowledge :)

Thx BB.....Well happy there’s a small UK community on here. Some of the boys have already been super helpful to me. I’m half way through my first grow, and hopefully will be perpetual. Decided to change to hydro for next grow thou, so I got ladies in soil and rockwool and in cloner :lot-o-toke:
Might have got a bit carried away and ventured past my very limited skill and knowledge :)
Ahhhh fuck it mate only way to be. Jump in at the deep end and sink or swim. Either way you'll come out stronger at the end of it. You can get through a lot more research aswell. Personally im a hydro hater but as with most things growing its down to personal opinion and preference. In my opinion you are sacrificing quality for speed of growth and yield but again thats my opinion so we shouldnt open that can of worms or someone will probably get cut today lol.

Ahhhh fuck it mate only way to be. Jump in at the deep end and sink or swim. Either way you'll come out stronger at the end of it. You can get through a lot more research aswell. Personally im a hydro hater but as with most things growing its down to personal opinion and preference. In my opinion you are sacrificing quality for speed of growth and yield but again thats my opinion so we shouldnt open that can of worms or someone will probably get cut today lol.
Lol.....Only really decided to go hydro because of my grow situation. I’m practically right in the middle of town and can spit on 10 houses from the back garden....O and I’m growing in my shed cuz the house is full. Really nosey neighbours also so stealth is key for me :) I’ve built drainage in the shed and run water up there, so for me there’s less back and forth with soil and pots and stuff like that.

Lol.....Only really decided to go hydro because of my grow situation. I’m practically right in the middle of town and can spit on 10 houses from the back garden....O and I’m growing in my shed cuz the house is full. Really nosey neighbours also so stealth is key for me :) I’ve built drainage in the shed and run water up there, so for me there’s less back and forth with soil and pots and stuff like that.
Ahhhh i feel ya now. Very good point. Hope you got a decent extraction and carbon filter set up. Id suggest planting some herbs and stuff outside the shed in your garden aswell. So if the nosey neighbour makes a passive comment about smell you can just rip off a little handful of herbs n tell him to fuck off and make a spag bol lol

Basil, thyme, oregano. @Copperfield You can get some lemony basils that straight up smell like lemon haze lol. Most people dont know that all plants share terpenes and are in fact closely related in a lot of ways. All you gotta do is walk through the woods or countryside and i guarantee you'll find wild plants that look and smell like weed lol.

Basil, thyme, oregano. @Copperfield You can get some lemony basils that straight up smell like lemon haze lol. Most people dont know that all plants share terpenes and are in fact closely related in a lot of ways. All you gotta do is walk through the woods or countryside and i guarantee you'll find wild plants that look and smell like weed lol.
:) Thx BB....I’ve got a nice big lavender bush next the shed but some 3ft planters on the shed with herbs in is a thought. More different smells going on the better. I Have got carbon filters on veg and flower sections, and made sure it was pulling more out than in to create the negative pressure I read about. Doing ok so far, can only smell anything when I open a section. Lol I’d have to go some way to find any country side round here mate.....concrete city :)

Back
Top Bottom