Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Bilbobudkin420

Yoooooooo. So my seeds have arrived. Quicker than expected aswell. Ill be grabbing some big pots over the next week or so. They'll be going in the shed to begin with so Im definitely gonna have to give em a lil doseing with something to keep the bugs at bay. When would be the best time to do this though do we think?.
Gonna be my usual kinda set up in regards to soil, pots, nutes, lights but the shed will be getting modified as i go along.
So anyway here is the girl in question.

Amnesika 2.0 fem
Amnesia (cordoba cut) x Shanti baba's Critical Mass.
I love amnesia i really do. That hazy/lemony scent the taste slightly sweeter with a lil incense hint. Dense hard nugs.. But the yield always put me off. Now Philosopher seeds have made me turn my head with this as they crossed it with a strain that is often referred to as a money maker in amsterdam because of its impressive yields of dense lucious buds.
d128a4f0723b476cf4291dfe7db0a63b.image.225x300.jpg

This is the write up from @Cannapot

Amnesika 2.0 (Shantibabas famous Critical Mass crossed with the Amnesia Haze 'Cordoba Cut') is a fantastic mostly Sativa that is perfectly suited for indoor gardens and for outdoor-greenhouses in the middle of Europe. If you want to grow her completely outdoors you need realy some try autumns to get it completely matured, otherwise she will not show the best she can offer. These feminized weedseeds are very easy to grow and the plants smell like a blend of Skunk with incense (provided by the Amnesia Haze) and sweet hazelnut, this is an absolutely outstanding and incredible super bouquet of best quality. Amnesia 2.0 was first announced in the year 2012 at the ExpoGrow in Spain where she finally received the 3rd price in the 'Best-Sativa-Category' and many different prizes followed over the last years.

First note... LOVE the packaging. Came in a baggie with a little tin and 4 plant labels, I got 5 seeds but meh whatever nice touch either way. Open up the tin and they got a little plastic vial closed in foam... and then they got foam in the vial above the seeds and silicone balls above that to stop them rattling around. Needless to say your seeds aint getting damaged on the way to you.
20180831_123019.jpg
20180831_123625.jpg
the seeds are quite small but look healthy enough to me.

Im down! :yummy: sounds like they are going to be some yummy plants!! Goodluck cant wait to see them grow! Woohoo

Have a great day brotha!!

Happy 420!:passitleft:
Thanks for joining me!!. Should be some amazeballs phenos in there, Especially with that lineage. Blessings Sgt!

Thanks for joining me!!. Should be some amazeballs phenos in there, Especially with that lineage. Blessings Sgt!

Cant wait!! And your right thats a amazing lineage. Should make some serious beauty's! :surf:

Hope you have a fantastic day Bilbo! :slide::yummy:

:goodluck:
I'm in! You are putting out some beautiful plants. They seem so happy in your current environment and location.
Thank you Bobby. Its all a learning curve bud. Once you learn how to read your plants its just a case of listening and doing what your plants are telling you.
For example feeding. I now realise that different plants want different things. Especially from seed when you're messing with different strains. Different grow rates so different drink rates bla bla bla. Now I go purely on weight. Go in the tent check pot weights take em outside if they need water/feed. Taking em out lets you see the natural colours better so you can see deficiencie/burns etc easier. Ive also got a upside down pot type thing with holes in so when i water or feed all the nastiness drains out and the pots not sitting and soaking in it. Ive learnt a lot from the people here and the main things are PH control, temp control, good airflow and good feeding/watering practices. I dont do strict schedules with watering. One plant that is 8" inches tall and another the same size of a different strain (even the same strain for that matter) wont necessarily drink the same amount. So you're watering them both but ones getting overwatered or ones getting underwatered, either way is bad.... funnily enough both of those things can change the PH aswell lol.

Seeds dropped
Heeere we go. First time ill be running multiple seeds of the same strain so im super excited to play the pheno and cloning game :p, probably gonna get some pollen from one of them aswell.
Dropped all 5, 2 seeds sank instantly and from past experience those seeds don't make it but obviously ima give em a fighting chance to prove me wrong.
Going to grab some pete pots today. Got plenty of soil to start them off so no need to go running for that for another week or so.
Ima be starting these girls in the 4x4 and hopefully by the time Ive up potted them a couple plants will have been given the chop and there will be room SOMEWHERE for them lol. if not Ill just bite the bullet and pay out for the materials i need to atleast seal up the shed properly stop any bugs getting in and at the very least paint the walls flat white for some reflection. Eventually tho it will be decked out with those reflective insulation foam sheets (if you've worked in construction or messed with your own grow spaces you know what im on about) 2x600W hps, either 2x6" outtake fans or one big 8" sucker and 2x4" intake fans (may not even need these once winter rolls around. I will eventually need some temp controls aswell in the way of heaters for winter.

Love Gang Master neon green.jpg
Oioiiiiii. So all fricking 5 have popped little tongues n i didnt even have to put em in paper towels. Straight to soil for these girls. 5for5 on germ, Good sign considering i was concerned about how small they were.
Usual set up. Start and finish under 600w hps. Plant magic+ calmag+, soil grow, bloom, ignition and a pk13/14 for end of flower. Pete pots that have been stabbed up. Mills top mix soil. Buried about a fingernail deep with great white sprinkled in the hole and covered. Soaked pots through and are now in their new home with the love gang, they're at the front with bottles with the bottom cut off as little humidity houses :D.
Things will be getting moved about before they get up potted. In the next 3 weeks 3 plants are getting the chop which will give me time and space to get things organised.
Cant waaaaaait for these girls. For reals.
Yoo @Cannapot we're 5 for 5 on germination bud! Now to see if they all pop up!.

5 for 5! Sweet. Sounds like a cool strain you got. I bet they'll smell fantastic. I was surprised to get mine so fast as well. I think those little balls are a moisture absorber. Could be wrong though. Gonna be fun to watch!

5 for 5! Sweet. Sounds like a cool strain you got. I bet they'll smell fantastic. I was surprised to get mine so fast as well. I think those little balls are a moisture absorber. Could be wrong though. Gonna be fun to watch!
Ah you could be right about the balls. Yer should stink up a storm hopefully. Where abouts are you? EU or US?

US.

Yes, super excited about lemon!

What was the indica/sativa % on your plant?
Wow i woulda thought theyd take much longer to there
Supposedly sativa dom hybrid so im guessing about 70/30 sativa. Im hoping for atleast 1 real indica leaner to clone and ill take fem pollen from the most well balanced plant.
Yer that looks taaaasty. Have you got a journal running for the Lemon candy yet?

I have some plants to finish up. I only have one tent so I need harvest and to decide to either run my clones in flower first and then the lemon or cut a couple clones and start the lemon soon, to go in with them.

Back
Top Bottom