Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Day 6
Amy and anna (respectively) are looking beauuutiful. Little fucker at the back iiis plugging along. We will see though.
Amy.jpg
Anna.jpg

Week 1 day 1
Amy and Anna have been up potted. It had to happen Amys roots were coming out the bottom like a loooot. Ive put one in her final big pot and the other in a smaller pot cos there wasn't enough soil in a 50L bag for 2 25L pots :s. Sprinkled mycos in the holes, had to transplamt anna in the cup cos the roots were growing right through the pot and i didnt wanna damage them. Forgot to get pics though just went into action mode when i got in the garage lol. Took a pic of amys actual roots out of the cup
Quick question for @newty and the gang. Ya think they are old enough to get sprayed with bug ish?. They are gonna need it very soon.
The stuff i got was reccomended by Lex blazer on youtube (love that guy).

Because of the damage that my plants got from using a store bought product called Safers, I would dilute by half anything not natural. I spray my seedlings that young or younger with 1:10 ISO alcohol:water. I did it right at lights out so they can dry. The alcohol evaporates quickly so there is no residue. They had no ill effects and no bugs. It’s the only thing I use now.

I am not familiar with the product? Are you using for prevention or do you have bugs?
Didnt even see these lol. Its a european product that i saw lex blazer mention on his channel before. Went in 24h after and the seemed fine. No nasty chemical smell it smells quite nice actually. Im doing it for prevention cos the shed they are housed in isnt sealed properly and I get bugs galore in there until its all sealed.
Because of the damage that my plants got from using a store bought product called Safers, I would dilute by half anything not natural. I spray my seedlings that young or younger with 1:10 ISO alcohol:water. I did it right at lights out so they can dry. The alcohol evaporates quickly so there is no residue. They had no ill effects and no bugs. It’s the only thing I use now.
Hmmm if i see any problems I will give this a go.

G'mornin Bilbo! What's your day lookin' like?

Hope all is well on your side of the pond...
:passitleft:
Morning bro. Tired and huuuuungry man. I love working hard though, who needs the gym when you're throwing aroud 25kg bags of cement and blocks all day lol. Eating like a pig though just to stop me passin out lol.
what you saying P?

Morning bro. Tired and huuuuungry man. I love working hard though, who needs the gym when you're throwing aroud 25kg bags of cement and blocks all day lol. Eating like a pig though just to stop me passin out lol.
what you saying P?
Chillin' like a villain! Another day off for me today. Recent rainy weather has pushed back the concrete forms on the 3 houses we're building right now. That set back all of our plumbing until they catch up.
I'll be at the crib all day getting blunted watching Netflix all day.
:ganjamon:

Chillin' like a villain! Another day off for me today. Recent rainy weather has pushed back the concrete forms on the 3 houses we're building right now. That set back all of our plumbing until they catch up.
I'll be at the crib all day getting blunted watching Netflix all day.
:ganjamon:
Lucky mofo. Im the labour so theres aaalways work for me to do lol sucks a bit but life goes on and theres money to be made.
Dont mean I aint hitting a J on lunch though ;) lol

Lucky mofo. Im the labour so theres aaalways work for me to do lol sucks a bit but life goes on and theres money to be made.
Dont mean I aint hitting a J on lunch though ;) lol
I'm in a unique situation though... I'm 100% independent contractor, so I'll only take bids on jobs I want to do. I keep my workload pretty light.
I'm only able to do this because I pay all my bills with my pension/disability check from the military.
I try to leave myself enough time to focus on my plants...
:thumb:

I'm in a unique situation though... I'm 100% independent contractor, so I'll only take bids on jobs I want to do. I keep my workload pretty light.
I'm only able to do this because I pay all my bills with my pension/disability check from the military.
I try to leave myself enough time to focus on my plants...
:thumb:
Ima be paying my way through college soon. Either carpentry or dry lining then I can do what i want. Ive got a guy whos a kinda fixer. He gets jobs in and then delegates the work to people he deems suitable. Hes offered me drylining work but wont give me private jobs for myself until Im qualified on whatever it is im doing.

Back
Top Bottom