Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Week 2
Heidi hiii. The girls are looking ok now. I did see some problems after the spray. It hasn't damaged them too much, they didn't slow down and all new growth looks perfectly fine. Ive topped n stripped Anna for the quadline (big pot) and FIM'd Amy. Im unsure whether or not to up pot Amy or just leave her as she is and flip her earlier... unsure how ill do that... maybe a cold weather experiment? Lol. Na its a haze I dont reckon they'll do to well with the cold. Aaaaarrrrggggghhh 4th bag of soil in 2 weeks. Oh well to paraphrase Biggie "mo' plants, mo' problems"

How long you veggin' for?
Not 100 percent on that but atleast until they fill out their pots when Ive trained em out. Ill be letting the one thats lagging behind just grow straight up I think aswell. Just leave her untouched apart from maybe a little leaf stripping and I miiiight do like a crushcrop I think @flashmp3 may have mentioned it before. You just crush the stalk like you were going to supercrop it but dont bend it. It slows that main for a little bit to let some lower growth come up and then fattens up the stalk like a supercrop.

Week 2
Heidi hiii. The girls are looking ok now. I did see some problems after the spray. It hasn't damaged them too much, they didn't slow down and all new growth looks perfectly fine. Ive topped n stripped Anna for the quadline (big pot) and FIM'd Amy. Im unsure whether or not to up pot Amy or just leave her as she is and flip her earlier... unsure how ill do that... maybe a cold weather experiment? Lol. Na its a haze I dont reckon they'll do to well with the cold. Aaaaarrrrggggghhh 4th bag of soil in 2 weeks. Oh well to paraphrase Biggie "mo' plants, mo' problems"

That big baby girl in the back left, that's how I want cynthia to look. How many times do you top to achieve that?

Week 2 day 3 (sunday 14th oct)
girls are steaming ahead. Got a little bit of light damage on em so ive dropped em down a platform, we'll see how they react.

Hey, you're a good barber!

They look so fat! I have been busy and not on in a while, definitely have grown since I saw last!

Girls are looking goooood. Lil ammy who was the runt is now the clear queen of the lot maybe the black sugar is girthier but im liking the shape of lil ammy. Anna who is the quadlined one and lighter of the 3 is now darkening back up. These girls aint fond of cold temps. Gonna be touchy when it comes to flower. Hopefully the little heater does enough at lights off during the day. We shall see.
Amy who is in the little pot is looking beautiful. Smaller but very happy now and getting healthier.

Training daaaay
All the girls got a damn good stripping. I did decide to do a strip on little ammy. All thin branches have gone and all that remains is nice thick healthy branches. Im expecting to see some super buds from all these girls. Still got another week or so of veg to go aswell cos the autos arent done yet. May end up just flipping em anyway but they are nice and open now so if i let em get longer should still get enough light down to the lowers.

Amy is looking a much healthier colour now. She also got a nice stripping. Im hoping she's gonna yield nice for such a small girl.

Anna is looking healthier aswell. Ive also supercropped 2 of her main branches outwards and will end up doing the other 2 in a little while once all have recovered.

Back
Top Bottom