Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Looking good, healthy big fans, should make for some nice colas!
Thanks urb!. The seedsman strains im running are in my other journal love gang 2.0. I got Black sugar, Strawberry banana and grape and Cinderella 99xblueberry. They all getting flipped on the weekend! They're gonna be big girls i can say that much fingers crossed i keep em in good health lol.

I was talking to Chris. We may start our journals around New Years. My current girls are pretty close to harvest and I would like to squeeze another grow in before I have to start my veggies this spring.

I was talking to Chris. We may start our journals around New Years. My current girls are pretty close to harvest and I would like to squeeze another grow in before I have to start my veggies this spring.
Im definitely looking forward to them Lemon candy girls :p @Chris Scorpio got the fruity jack right?

Glad to see you are still rocking some quadlining! I always love your videos man. You are funny af. Is spike quadlined? That one is a beast.
Of course man!. Its a solid technique. Always gonna have one or 2 quads knocking about. Yer she was quaded, she's stacking real nice aswell ive got an update coming on my other journal with spike in it.
Haha well thank you my friend. To be called funny is actually a big compliment for me cos I am actually socially awkward and nervous but have always been able to put up the confident/attempt at charming front lol

Back
Top Bottom