Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Those look great Bilbo!
No doubt Cannapot and Philosopher seeds will be very happy.;)

(See what I did there? Shameless plug.)
Thanks Virgin!. Haha yer thanks for that Im not too great at plugging the sponsors. I have too much shame... wait no i definitely dont have enough shame (according to my parents, sister and girlfriend) but i feel shame about different things to normal people lol.

Oooh! They are looking great.
Bilbo, would you be a dear and remind me what nutrient line and soil medium you are using on these ladies?
I'm excited to see them progress!

Bilbo, would you be a dear and remind me what nutrient line and soil medium you are using on these ladies?
Oooooooh!

I know, right!
Haha!
:high-five:
@Bilbobudkin420 gettin' after it over there!
:bravo:

Thanks VG!. I use bio-bizz all mix soil and plant magic+ grow, bloom, calmag and ignition for the beginning of flower I also have CANNA pk 13/14 for the end of flower. I woulda used plantmagic's pk booster but they didnt have it at the grow shop :(

Day 3 Flower!
The Amnesika2.0's are looking gooood. Definitely some sativa leaners though, they are getting their stretch on. I am glad I have amnesia heavy girls as it goes. Topped up these girls soil and gave all of my girls a water with some great white, next week ill chuck some molasses in all of their feeds. Their flowers are definitely coming through nicely now. Im looking forward to the fruits from these girls. Blessings!

That’s just made our friend level go from here to here!! (insert me gesturing medium high and then a foot higher) Haha I break out in accents all the time! British is my go to!!! LOL (think the queens accent)
Hahahaaa. Me and my dad have full on conversations in very stereotypical border line racist irish lol

Back
Top Bottom