Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Hahahaaa. Me and my dad have full on conversations in very stereotypical border line racist irish lol
Hahahaha!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sounds like my brothers & I with Spanish (spanglish) LoL

Looking spot on as usual...
Tell me, is there a typical approach to how far up a branch you clear or don't clear. I've been clearing those near the main stem because they never amount to much.
:smokin:
I try to look at what has a fighting chance of making it to the top. If I can bend it to achieve this or remove a fan leaf so it gets more light i will, if its well covered though its gone. Ill also go in once they've been in flower for another week or so and see what budsites are poorly developed then they will go aswell

Looking good Bilbo, excellent advice on cleaning up a plant.
Thanking you PW my friend. How the devil are your plants doing man? Everytime I go into your thread you and the boys are on car talk lol I feel like the dumb guy who smiles and nods even though he dont know what day it is lol. Then I cry because I needa save money to get driving, remember Im a piece of excretment and curl up in a ball haha

Day 21 flower 16/12/18
oioiiii. Girls are looking on point right now. Anna still hasn't caught up to the other girls but it looks like cinderberry may take her over so ill swap those 2 around to get maximum light to her. Weve had a couple bumps in the road but im more than happy with the progress they are making now!

Your girls are both looking outstanding brother! After seeing how nice your girls are coming along I'm phyced about getting mine in!! Keep up the hard work bro.
:passitleft:
Thanks OS. Im sure you will appreciate her man. The smells are really starting to come through now!

Back
Top Bottom