Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

And for me I don’t know what they will turn into.
Ahhh true. Something i know I will have to look out for very soon aswell... thats a good point actually. I already know how to identify males but I better put it up on the breeding thread... or should i do it when i find my own males?

These were taken on tuesday at Day 51F
tommorow shall be day 55 cant wait to see the difference :p these girls smell fantastic and are getting FAT! I am so happy with these girls @Cannapot this strain will be coming back to my garden 110%. When I chop, dry and get atleast a 2 week cure Ill chuck up a smoke report and final assesment of Amnesika 2.0 shes a gooden though lol

Holy shit brother those girls look amazing, buds look super dense. Bilbo killing it again!! I cant wait for the final numbers and the smoke report. Kind of intimidating growing her after one of the masters I can tell you that for sure!!

Holy shit brother those girls look amazing, buds look super dense. Bilbo killing it again!! I cant wait for the final numbers and the smoke report. Kind of intimidating growing her after one of the masters I can tell you that for sure!!
o_O wow. Im honoured for you to say that but im far from a master. A fair few of the guys n gals round ere got me beat hands down!.
You'll smash it bro. I know it

I'm excited for you to smoke it so we can see that smoke report lol!!!
lol i know was just sayibg its impossible for you to want me to smoke it more than i want to smoke it. My clipper finger is itching like a mofo lol
Looking frosty AF and just beautiful! Great work bilbo!!
Thanks boys! Im pretty sure ive got my regime locked now in regards to nutes and watering. Gonna be adding a little something something to the mix with my new babies though which is a nutrient amplifier full of microbes, amino acids, seaweed extract, enzymes bla bla bla aswell as dropping out the canna PK and replacing it with what i wanted in the first place plantmagic+ platinun PK also got another bottle of bloom igbition on the way. The plant magic line is now complete! May take some tweaking again next round but for the most part i got my base down just gotta adjust for the additive. Apparently it wont burn and can be used from seedling stage but we shall see lol.

Back
Top Bottom