Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

These pics were day 70 but the count is now at Day 73. The colours on these girls is nuts! Theres defo some purps in them genes somewhere. Especially with them night time temps rolling around 9/10C and the cold ass waterings out in the night air :p @Cannapot thank you soooo much for allowing me to grow these out for you! I am honoured and I now have to grab a nice big pack of em at some point n do a pheno hunt for a mother.

Nice, you be you Bilbo!

They look so delicious. I'm going to have to try them in the future as well.

I have been eyeing the purple punch x do si dos . They have a new strain , 9 pound hammer x northern lights #1, coming soon from Philosopher seeds.

Yer I been eyeing up that Purple punch girl aswell. First philosopher seeds purchase for me is these girls again. Ima hunt for that purple n orange pheno so i can clone the hellfire out of it lol
Nice, you be you Bilbo!

They look so delicious. I'm going to have to try them in the future as well.

I have been eyeing the purple punch x do si dos . They have a new strain , 9 pound hammer x northern lights #1, coming soon from Philosopher seeds.

You sound genuinely happy with them. Looking at the video and pics, I know I would be thrilled.
Well of course the smoke test will tell all but judging on the smell and frost levels i cant see that being a problem lol. So in a nutshell i am very happy with this grow. Judging about 3oz a plant minimum i reckon

Back
Top Bottom