Bill The Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

The Mars 600 draw power only around 270w,the Mars II 700 draw power around 307w and have better intensity AND switchable.You can go with the Mars II 700,it will better built-up compare with the Mars 600.:high-five:
Thanks Sara. I'm really liking the Mars Hydro lights. Quick question. I've the bad habit of trying new things. I was wondering If the 600w or the MarsII 700 would be much of an improvement over the 300 and 400 I'm using now? I have them hung at an angle to each other. I took a quick try for a close up of the Sweet Tooth buds with my phone and seems to come out pretty good.

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_9.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_5.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_2.jpg

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

you are doin great man. No need to second guess yourself honestly you are growing for you that is the most important thing and should always be remembered. If you're happy with it that truly is all that matters. Start flushing when you have about 10% amber tricombes. As for lighting I am at a cross roads myself with lighting. I have huge choices right now with everything coming so who knows.

Thanks. Since I've been disappointed with size, height wise, figured a more light bigger buds. Don't really know what I'd do if I got a really good harvest. I'd have to pause growing 'til I caught up! Bummer. It has become a very pleasant and sometimes stressful pastime.

Greetings everyone. Great weather here in new england. Hopefully a sign of things to come shortly. Miss Mazar is doing about the
same. First hairs are finally starting to turn brown so maybe will do some stretch and start to bulk up. I've finally given up on defol. New growth is coming to fast.
Sweet Tooth is starting to bulk up. Is feeling really solid in the middle. Opened up the center a little to separate touching colas to avoid bud rot and give inside buds more exposure to light. Really getting lots of trichs and is fairly sticky. Getting a mild aroma but can't quite make it out yet.
Spart, here's my cleanup of under growth.

Auto Mazar
Day_72_Day_28_of_Flower_28.JPG

Day_72_Day_28_of_Flower_24.JPG

Day_72_Day_28_of_Flower_18.JPG

Day_72_Day_28_of_Flower_15.JPG

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_17.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_12.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_01.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_35.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_28.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_32.jpg

Strange, I get better pics with my phone than with my Nikon. Go figure.
I picked up a couple of 2' T-5 single bulb fixtures. Thought maybe use next grow for supplemental side lighting for flowering. Any thoughts?

Good growing.

Well, forget the T-5s. I just ordered a Mars Hydro II 700 watt LED. Probably put it in the tent to finish the Mazar. Maybe set the other two lights as supplemental side lighting. That should let me to focus on experimenting with the nutes and doses. Gave the Sweet Tooth a 5 gallon flush yesterday. I think I'm closer to harvesting it than I thought so no more nutes. Now just a couple feedings of bud builder and harvest in 2-3 weeks. ?

Thanks Spart. As usual I kind of got ahead of myself. After I ordered it I was watching videos on the cobb led's. Now I'm thinking I maybe should have tried to make one of those. Oh well, next project. Maybe use the 300 to make one later.

Time for update. The Mazar is really starting to increase the size of the buds. It' some trichs are starting to appear, and are very sticky for the small amount so far. If they all fill out should have a decent harvest. It's starting to get a small amount of aroma. Smells kind of citrisy. (?)

Sweet Tooth is getting very frosty. Bulking up quite nicely. Buds are starting to get very solid feeling. This will be last week with any additives. Just Nirvana and Overdrive. Then just water 'til chop day. Tried to get some close up shots of the trichs.

Auto Mazar
Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_8.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_4.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_2.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_12.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_34.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_9.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_16.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_18.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_14.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_25.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide what to start next. Want to get it started before the Sweet Tooth is done. Kind of down to:
Amnesia Haze AUTO - Vision Seeds
Bubblelicious AUTO — Nirvana
Kryptonite Auto — Pyramid Seeds
Pineapple Express Auto — G13 Labs

Not for sure on the Bubblelicious. I've grown it twice before, no problem. I tried to pop 2 seeds before this grow but never popped. Have 1 or 2 seeds left.

Finally figured out the signature deal.
Later. Peace.

Enter that auto mazar in plants of the month next month it looks great brother man and I'd vote for ya %

Wow. That is some really hard chunky buds. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Enter that auto mazar in plants of the month next month it looks great brother man and I'd vote for ya %

Thanks Spart. That does a lot to help my confidence that maybe I'm getting better. I checked the trichs on the Sweet Tooth today. They look farther along than I thought at first. So straight water starting tomorrow. Then put it into the dark for 48 hours and chop Monday or Tuesday.

Time for update. The Mazar is really starting to increase the size of the buds. It' some trichs are starting to appear, and are very sticky for the small amount so far. If they all fill out should have a decent harvest. It's starting to get a small amount of aroma. Smells kind of citrisy. (?)

Sweet Tooth is getting very frosty. Bulking up quite nicely. Buds are starting to get very solid feeling. This will be last week with any additives. Just Nirvana and Overdrive. Then just water 'til chop day. Tried to get some close up shots of the trichs.

Auto Mazar
Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_8.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_4.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_2.jpg

Atuo_Mazar_Day_79_Day_35_of_Flower_02-26-2017_12.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_70_Day_39_of_Flower_34.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_9.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_16.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_18.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_14.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Day_77_Day_46_of_Flower_02-26-2017_25.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide what to start next. Want to get it started before the Sweet Tooth is done. Kind of down to:
Amnesia Haze AUTO - Vision Seeds
Bubblelicious AUTO — Nirvana
Kryptonite Auto — Pyramid Seeds
Pineapple Express Auto — G13 Labs

Not for sure on the Bubblelicious. I've grown it twice before, no problem. I tried to pop 2 seeds before this grow but never popped. Have 1 or 2 seeds left.

Finally figured out the signature deal.
Later. Peace.

Put both of the seeds in eazy plugs or similar, water them and keep them covered by a dome. I add some microbes to the water. pH anywhere between 5-7. Keep them warm. Use a heat tray if you need to but watch it doesn't get too hot. Within a few days they'll pop.

In my experience, I lost so many seeds in the past using glasses of water and paper towels etc. just keep it simple. I've not failed using the plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Rastas. I've done all different ways. Success and failure with each. It ended up the best for me was straight into the pot. Don't think that would be safe with how quick coco dries 'tho.The bubble gum seeds were all from the same batch. Like I, said 2 times no problem. Oh well so much for the life of a farmer. Have to expect a crop failure once in a while. Maybe I'll just try it for grins and pick 2 others for main focus. Just so damn hard to choose. I've already added Sweety Automatic from BlimBurn Seeds. Maybe just do eeny meeny.
Later

I had thought about doing that, but using a clear plastic cup. I just figured that would dry out too quickly. So I'll try that on what ever I make up my mind to do next. When I walked in the house today definitely smelled just enough aroma to say "grapefruit!". Not for sure which girl. Can't smell it when I get up close. Also got my new light today! Looks like it will cover almost all the foot print of the tent. So shouldn't have too much drop in intensity at the edges. This weekends project. Should please the Mazar.

Sub'd!

I really want to try my 1 NYC Diesel Auto seed on my next grow. By the looks of your Mazar, I can't wait. Nice training!

I just bought and installed the same Gorilla Lite tent with extension. Love it so far!

Oh, and Sweet Tooth is one of my favorite stains to toke.

Kudos!

1st Grow - Ebb & Flow - 2x2x7 - 2 Strains - Training & Cloning - 2017

Back
Top Bottom