Bio-bizz! fert?

redwon

hi people, question about biobizz all mix soil, this one i have says on it all mix,

major constituents:
peat moss,
spaghnum peat,
worm castings,
perlite,
premix.
EC: 2.4,
PH: 6.6.
AMOUNT OF ADDED FERTALIZER: 2.5L

so my question is do i use this? and do i still add the nuets n ferts and can i use super thrive also in this type of soi?? info appreciated, peace;)

It seems like, based on your info, it already has fertilizer in the mix. Not sure if it's enough for an entire season or maybe 4 weeks.

Should say on the bag somewhere.

You can use superthrive still, but remember it's really only beneficial during stress points.

It seems like, based on your info, it already has fertilizer in the mix. Not sure if it's enough for an entire season or maybe 4 weeks.

Should say on the bag somewhere.

You can use superthrive still, but remember it's really only beneficial during stress points.

thanks for the heads up, wasn't sure what the instructions where refering to as in size of crop, always the same for me when trying to understand directions of use,. i find it easier to follow someone ellses way as some of these instructions are inacurate as of how much extra to add,. very confusing sometimes,. but ye thank for that info on the superthrive as i actualy missed read the bottle, as it ses superthrive, vitimins hormones. it also ses for better yeild and better blooming so i have been adding some to every water and feed, only 1 drop per 500mls of water will this cause any type of dessease?,.. is there only 1 type of this superthrive??? peace;)

Well I wouldn't doubt that some folks use it all the way.

I personally don't because it is a B-Vitamin with hormones. So I use it during stress points like; transplants, after pruning sessions, from veg to flower. Other than that I don't really use it, because in deep flower they may be stresses I want the plant to experience to help bud production.

Back
Top Bottom