Bio Bizz for flowering

SemperHighGuy

I have 3 beautiful plants growing in my greenhouse. Its late august and they are well into flowering. About the plants...

They are grown from bag seed from some bud I had last year. All the seeds germinated and they were planted in late March. They are very close to 8' tall and are fat and bushy. They are being grown in 5 gallon buckets and are very root bound but they are flourishing nonetheless. I'm using soil from Wal-Mart.
I started them out with Miracle Grow for vegging and then once flowering started I switched to Bio Bizz. Good product thus far.

I'm using Bio Heavan, Bio Gro, Bio Bloom and Top Maxx. Each plant seems to want to be watered 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once again about 2pm.

I originally was using the recommended amount on the bottle then decided to cut back to see if I'm using too much nutrients.

The amounts per gallon:
1 TSP Bio Grow
2 TSP Bio Heavan
1 TBS Bio Bloom
1 TSP Top Maxx

I adjust the Ph to between 5.5-6.2

Once September starts I'll increase the Bio Maxx and Bio Bloom to get the flowering really going.
2 TSP Bio Heavan
1 TBS Bio Bloom
1 TBS Top Maxx

If I'm missing something please let me know. The local grow supply wants and arm and both legs for the Bio Bizz stuff.

Back
Top Bottom