Biobizz & Biobizz root juice - Works great - Growing organic - Plus random lighting question

Cannabro

So I had a surprise today, my root ball was amazing, The roots were coming out the bottom of 1.5L pot. But seedling only about 15cm high. I guess all the action was going on underneath which is good cause ive transplanted her into a 20L pot now (organic soil grow) im using biobizz, only started a few days ago with a super mild feed. Id have to say the plants responded well to the root juice because I checked on them and roots were coming out the bottom and it needed to be moved. Im hoping she spurts off upwards now, although I did top her too (im hoping I didnt stress it too much) After counting nodes I was at 5 so I wanted to do it now. Impatient I am. Anyways I think its healthy enough to bounce back from both. I guess the point to my thread is that I wanted to give props to the Biobizz and Organic nutrients, they smell and look like shite but so far are working. Any tips from people who also use it? I got the starter pack.

Anyone know what my approx recovery time will be from a topping/transplant. It moved well, the whole ball was intact/undisturbed and placed nicely :)

Also where im located to obtain anything higher than 250 HID light is hard. I want a HPS for flowering. Currently using a 250 MH, now if I was to put a 1000w MH Metalarc light that I can obtain. Would the MH go alright? I think its a dual spectrum bulb its the M/MS type?? I am only thinking about the 1000 for flowering, otherwise its gonna be another 250 (but HPS) - so 250MH+250HPS - My question is the investment into HPS worth it when I can use the 1K?

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Peace

haha fair enough - Many thanks dude, ill give it a suss. Haven't put much of the bio bizz Grow in yet. don't wanna burn it

doing a 4x4x6.5 space

lowered light (250 mh) to about 45cm away last night see how that goes, were on day 3 and im still noting growth in other areas so the beast hasn't really slowed down too much I think shell take off real soon :)

haha fair enough - Many thanks dude, ill give it a suss. Haven't put much of the bio bizz Grow in yet. don't wanna burn it

doing a 4x4x6.5 space

lowered light (250 mh) to about 45cm away last night see how that goes, were on day 3 and im still noting growth in other areas so the beast hasn't really slowed down too much I think shell take off real soon :)

Ideally I think the general consensus is no less than 600w in that space. The charge has a npk of 3-2-3 slow release and full of beneficial bacteria cal mag iron etc... I have stopped using grow all together since using this and less nutrients in general.
Soil Conditioner and Biostimulant
Charge
is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that offers a wide range of biological benefits to your plants. Charge boosts and prolongs the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients in a highly available form. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade poop is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Charge will stimulate robust plant growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants. It’s also certified for use in growing organic crops by the Soil Association.
  • Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
  • Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
  • Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
  • Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
  • 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.

Back
Top Bottom