Biobizz light-mix ok for the whole grow?

timsutim

420 Member
Hello, my name is Tim.

I'd like to apologise in advance for my poor english, and maybe the category where i'm posting this thread.

I'm currently 2 weeks into my first grow, and i bought the Biobizz light-mix as my medium.
My question is then the following: Can i use this medium through the entire grow from start to finish? i read up on it, and only gotten vague answers. When reading on their own website, it says it's good for seedlings, cuttings and the generel early stages of your grow, but i haven't read anything specific saying it can be used through out the grow. Maybe some of you have used it/using it currently and have some experience they would like to share.

Thanks! :thanks:

Hello daTenshi, and thank you for the reply. Much appreciated, and i did in fact plant it directly into the final container.. sadly my plant isn't doing all that great right now, maybe you could check my other post on this forum and take a look.

Yes you can use that medium for your whole grow. You will just have to adjust your nutrient regime to compensate for the lack of nutrients in the soil.

In future i recommend growing in coco coir. Follow my journals if you would like to learn more and please ask questions when you stop by if you are unsure about anything.

Good luck

Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Yes you can use that medium for your whole grow. You will just have to adjust your nutrient regime to compensate for the lack of nutrients in the soil.

In future i recommend growing in coco coir. Follow my journals if you would like to learn more and please ask questions when you stop by if you are unsure about anything.

Good luck

Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Hello Cultivator,

Thank you for the reply! After reading up on it some more, i came to the same conclusion. It's not filled with nutrients like their "all-mix", i think it was called. hence the name "light-mix".. But im glad you confirmed my thoughts.

Im definetly gonna try coco for my next grow, since you have FULL control over your grow. I just need to learn how to.. control it. Lol
I'll stop by and ask when it's that time.. i'm sure im gonna have some questions!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom