Biobizz nutrients for auto flowers?

How? I mean do I feed her bloom before she flowers? Lol or wait for them sights then start with bloom?

Biobizz is great, and from what I've tried, General Organic is great too.

I use this for autos or photos

- BioBizz grow (the best in my opinion, but GO thrive grow is great too))
- BioBizz BioHeaven
- BioBizz Top Max
- General Organic Bio Thrive Bloom (i don't use the biobizz because i find too liquid, ie too much water, but i could be wrong in terms of efficiency).
- General Organic Bio Bud +
- I think that's it

You can't go wrong with BioBizz or General organic. BioBizz is much easier to dose and an overdose is generally without consequences.

You can grow an auto or photo from start to end with only BioBizz Grow and BioHeaven. The results will be great anyway (that's what i did in my grow #3, i did not use a lot of other stuff)

+ I wrote to biobizz last year and in there own words :

I would also advise BioBizz Light Mix as soil because in terms of texture of the soil, it is simply the best I have tried amongst 4 or 5 different brands. There are soil which are as good in terms of results, but the texture will not be as fine as biobizz (+ sometimes you find plastic and stuff that i never saw in the biobizz soils).

For autos + biobizz, there is me, Spart, the beast27 and his auto threads and many more i forgot ! :)
let me know if you need links to their threads !
Ide just like to say this is my first auto grow with l e d lights.
Am currently growing auto sweet tooth and using bio bizz products.
I'm in the 3rd week of grow and my ladies are looking dam fine.
Anybody got anything to share on these lively ladies?

Am using 10 ltr pots and using
Bio grow.
Bio bloom.
Bio heaven.
Top max.
I started off with 18/6 when vegging (on veg light)for 4 weeks then changed it to 20/4 & changed to bloom light.
Currently on week 3 of flower.
I must say if I grow this,auto again I will be defiantly be topping them as 2 of them are like bloody rockets.
Over all they are ok to handle as I was so scared of touching them as done a lot of re search and it says they don't like getting stressed.(no problems there)
The only other thing ide mention is I will defo be lst ing a lot more with the next lot.
Week 4 flower to be posted.
If anybody is growing these autos ide be grateful for any feed back
1 question I have is can I veg in the same tent if I've reached the flower stage???
How? I mean do I feed her bloom before she flowers? Lol or wait for them sights then start with bloom?
Mine was 4wk old when I introduced bloom look for the hairs on the stem that's a good sign to no she's changing and to introduce bloom.have you looked on the bio bizz grow chart?

Anybody?? Lol
Best .. organic bio grow bloom top max .. wil be fine i use just grow and bloom no top max and got 230 gram off 4 auto 600 what hps auto only veg 30day not ideal to top as not enuff time in veg also put them in shock to much they turn in flower even in 2 week

You "must" use biobizz grow until the end in any case. Top max is very good too. You will get more than decent buds.

But what is the size of your container? the more roots, the bigger buds.

Week 3 seems fine to me.
begin gently then rise the doses when you have "flower buttons" (end of the "pre-flowering stage").

nb; oh, ok for beast, i thought he was a biobizz fanatic (he loves the light Mix for sure :) )
Start usein bio grow after 2 week defanetly will help stronger growth

Cheers that is a massive help mate. I only have bio grow bio bloom and topmax, would you say I can do a grow start to finish with decent buds at the end? I am using biobizz light mix soil and my auto loves it. I'm just a little over two weeks old and not fed any nutrients yet was waiting til around week 3 would you say I'm right in that?
I do follow beast and chatted to him abit but he uses PH perfect mutes so unfortunately couldn't recommend much for biobizz nutrients
Hi can I just grow with root, bloom grow and top max? I'm stil learning or do I need more then that to get decent buds

I keep reading all the posts concerning the feeding of auto's... But is there one - just one - maker out there that has a product specifically designed for the life cycle of an autoflower ? All I see are recommendations on how to use existing products used for photos.

Is there a mfgr out there that sez our product is just for autoflowers?

Keep Growing

Week 4 on the autos here and I use Pride Lands topical - veg and bloom - really cannot overfeed

MotaMan

IMG_3602.JPEG

I keep reading all the posts concerning the feeding of auto's... But is there one - just one - maker out there that has a product specifically designed for the life cycle of an autoflower ?

no.

All I see are recommendations on how to use existing products used for photos.

all plants feed a little bit differently even from individual auto to auto or photo to photo.

the growers job is to learn the plant and react to it's needs. it gets pretty easy after a couple grows.

Is there a mfgr out there that sez our product is just for autoflowers?

not besides the seeds themselves. there's no real inherent advantage to autos except a quicker finish if you grow them well. i know some folk who grow them due to space restrictions. there's a member here who does great table top grows with them.

i normally don't run them as they generally produce smaller plants with less potency due to the genes getting watered down by the ruderalis.

we call it the cruder alice up here lol.

Week 4 on the autos here and I use Pride Lands topical - veg and bloom - really cannot overfeed

then why worry about nutes ? i'd say they look fantastic. nice job.

Thanks for the compliment - I'm 63 and seed hit dirt when I was 14 .... I just like the quick turnover and the variety.. and I've had some that'll put ya on your ass...so again quality is on how you grow...

I was just looking for the "set it and forget it" nute for auto's --- I mean we've come a long way from hiding our crops ya'd think the pot God'd give us a break.. trial and error sucks .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all -- Happy Growing

MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom