BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Thank you Mike for your thoughts on this, I thought the same thing- it is possible to purge it further? To burn off the excess?
I’ll try it today and see if it burns me
Update: found out the guy that made the CCO used butane as the solvent 🙄 this is why it was burning her. We have new oil. Made from girl Scout cookies.
Also can anyone point me in the direction of a feed or anything in regards to what people have experienced in symptoms and such when using the oil, and how they knew it was working.
Mum has been coughing a lot lately. She’s also had moments of liver pain, it doesn’t last though.
Any insights are greatly appreciated

Could possibly be “ Herxheimer Effect”, but before we suggest that would like to know the quality of your oil. What is the colour & consistency? Is your oil Black or a Amber colour? If it is Black & hard to squeeze out the syringe ? Is it Amber and easily squeezes out of your syringe.

Since you did get bad quality CCO in the past i think i would purge the oil before using . Use a stainless steel shot glass and put in a frying pan ( i recommend using a induction stove top since it regulates heat decently ) set at 180-200F . Put roughly 3/4—1” of “COOKING OIL”in the pan , put a washer in the frying pan then place the stainless shot glass on top of the washer and set your temperature .. if there is alcohol left in the Oil you will see bubbles that will reside in a few minutes .. after that you will see very very tiny little bubble bursts , that is usually a good indicator that the oil is done purging , you can also you a toothpick and stir it abit as well.. sometimes air can be mistaken for Alcohol still purging .

Here is how i purge and what the finish product looks like

EC8B4FF1-4EEC-4687-977E-0A07BF9CC8D2.jpeg

AA7AA35A-8214-48A0-A0FA-8EB91123A82A.jpeg

Could possibly be “ Herxheimer Effect”, but before we suggest that would like to know the quality of your oil. What is the colour & consistency? Is your oil Black or a Amber colour? If it is Black & hard to squeeze out the syringe ? Is it Amber and easily squeezes out of your syringe.

Since you did get bad quality CCO in the past i think i would purge the oil before using . Use a stainless steel shot glass and put in a frying pan ( i recommend using a induction stove top since it regulates heat decently ) set at 180-200F . Put roughly 3/4—1” of “COOKING OIL”in the pan , put a washer in the frying pan then place the stainless shot glass on top of the washer and set your temperature .. if there is alcohol left in the Oil you will see bubbles that will reside in a few minutes .. after that you will see very very tiny little bubble bursts , that is usually a good indicator that the oil is done purging , you can also you a toothpick and stir it abit as well.. sometimes air can be mistaken for Alcohol still purging .
The old one was black and sticky but had a weird smell. This one is black but it’s watery, (photo below) I’m going to purge it and see what happens - I’ll post what I do.
What’s the Herxheimer effect?

image.jpg

Sorry to hear about all you troubles. I don't think you would be comfortable or able to do solvent extraction. Maybe you can find somebody with a press you can rent or borrow & do Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here! add some mct coconut oil & make Biobombs
Hey Joe, I followed panacea’s instructions but no bubbles at all. It thickened you though but it seems very dark, it’s very much like BBQ sauce consistency and colour

Hey Joe, I followed panacea’s instructions but no bubbles at all. It thickened you though but it seems very dark, it’s very much like BBQ sauce consistency and colour
Sorry I would not use it, if you don't trust the source. If vaporized (put on heated surface) it should leave little to no residue, if it is pure concentrated cannabis oil
This is what mine looks like
IMG_2621.JPG

Yes , Unfortunately , i agree this looks like poor quality oil, The first pic of the black sticky and tar looking oil imo would be from extracting shade leaves, lower quality larf for long periods of time. This is what happens when you pull way to much chlorophyll ( which can cause Nausea, diarrhea & stomach cramping) plant waxes , & lipids .. The other oil i have never seen before , even when i first started making my own years ago . Bits of dirt is from not winterizing & filtering properly… You got to be careful , unfortunately they are way to many “Snake oil” salesmen out there who does not have a compassionate bone in their body.. .

if it is actually black , and have a hard consistency it is poor quality no exceptions.. Good quality should be Amber but also not runny ( this means alcohol is still present in oil).. At room temperature a good quality oil should still take abit of resistance to squeeze out the syringe and possibly a little bit of hot water in a glass with a plate over top for 3-4 mins . I would Take Joe’s advice and get a press , this would be your easiest way to assure a good quality oil, just be sure your medicine is coming from a good source..

The Herx Reaction is a short-term reaction the body has as it detoxifies. It is quite common to experience flu-like symptoms including a headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.So if you hear of people taking THC &CBD and having flu like symptoms, there’s a good chance they’re experiencing a herxheimer reaction.

This is, in fact, a normal and healthy reaction that indicates that parasites, fungus, viruses, bacteria or other pathogens are being effectively killed off – our immune system reacts to the toxins that are released but our bodies cannot eliminate the toxins quickly enough. These toxins can create unrelated and often unpleasant symptoms of their own, or even show signs of original symptoms worsening. Contrary to what it may seem, this is actually a sign that the medicine or treatment you are taking is working, and not, in fact, making you worse.

Usually, the reaction lasts a few days. In more severe cases, reactions can last a week or more.

Copy & Paste from a Website.

I made another batch today. 2 Ounces of blue dreams I got 9 grams of CCO
Got it extra clean this time

IMG_4207.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

if it is actually black , and have a hard consistency it is poor quality no exceptions.. Good quality should be Amber but also not runny ( this means alcohol is still present in oil).. At room temperature a good quality oil should still take abit of resistance to squeeze out the syringe and possibly a little bit of hot water in a glass with a plate over top for 3-4 mins . I would Take Joe’s advice and get a press , this would be your easiest way to assure a good quality oil, just be sure your medicine is coming from a good source..
This oil has no resistance and I shot it half way up mums cupboard because I thought it would be hard to get out. I only squeezed the syringe gently too! I’m going to try and get our money back 🤞🏼I’m not giving it to her.
And I’ll make my own.
With this online community I feel like I am more than capable, so thank you again to all of you for helping. I’ll invest in a press and I’ll keep you all updated ❤️

- Jade

Back
Top Bottom