BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

panacea

Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs. Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor , started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain(cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband)mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days . I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks, want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him. So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO. Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks

Thread starter #143

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs. Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor , started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain(cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband)mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days . I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks, want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him. So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO. Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks
I’m a little in awe, to be honest. I think you have it, and it’s all laid out there. You don’t mind if I rework that, do you? Just some formatting. :4:

panacea, how do you decide on the blend of chemovars you use in making oil?

Thread starter #144

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Awesome read @SweetSue . You explained that so very well lady. Love it!
GT...you’ll have me blushing. :4: Thank you. I’m pleased it can be useful to you.

In my opinion none of us understands what we’re doing as well as panacea.

panacea

I’m a little in awe, to be honest. I think you have it, and it’s all laid out there. You don’t mind if I rework that, do you? Just some formatting. :4:

panacea, how do you decide on the blend of chemovars you use in making oil?

Do your magic sue:). Actually , I prefer to start my oil protocol with a 1:1 then gradually work more to the THC side of things before shifting back to a CBD for a couple weeks then back once again to heavy dose of THC( With various strains) I feel each strain has its own way of healing and confusing illnesses and ailments from different angles perse', this is my belief from experience only and nothing scientific to back it up. Unfortunately last harvest season I had a little police scare with my crop which forced me to quickly & hastily pack up my Medication and move it out of my drying and curing room , this end up causing my strains to get mixed up ( I could tell some strains from smell ,especially CBD strains which I find have a more fruity smell then THC strains). I could not 100% identify all strains so I decided to just blend them all together when makin the CCO.