BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Man, I hope viewers understand the time all this in depth research takes as well as the expense- and may I add the talent to write such informative concise presentations! And kudos to the tenacity to keep revising as new information surfaces. I'm not finding any dinosaurs here. Everybody is willing AND eager to evolve.

When it comes to MMJ, we may as well be living in a communist state. The government withholds, blocks, deters, and even goes to the extreme (again,think N Korea) of disseminating false information to keep Cannabis under a rock. It's stupid and UN-American. Forget the medical potential for a moment. Where in the Bill of Rights does it say that Americans are only allowed 2 vices? And lovely choices they are. Cigs & booze, a zillion health problems and deaths to their credit. Cannabis, golly, there's got to be a health problem somewhere. I'll keep thinking. Tic, Tic, Tic. Well, maybe I'll think of something later. Well, there would be the user that gets high and then proceeds to operate some bone crushing machinery. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. Sounds like the same guy that would have operated the thing after drinking to me.

You need to be thanking your lucky stars that these people are working relentlessly on these processes in spite of any risks and the lack of mass quantities of free flowing information. It's getting better but it is every enlightened persons responsibility to to speak up in their own way to bring Cannabis out of the darkness of Nixon's Oval Office.

Man, I hope viewers understand the time all this in depth research takes as well as the expense- and may I add the talent to write such informative concise presentations! And kudos to the tenacity to keep revising as new information surfaces. I'm not finding any dinosaurs here. Everybody is willing AND eager to evolve.

When it comes to MMJ, we may as well be living in a communist state. The government withholds, blocks, deters, and even goes to the extreme (again,think N Korea) of disseminating false information to keep Cannabis under a rock. It's stupid and UN-American. Forget the medical potential for a moment. Where in the Bill of Rights does it say that Americans are only allowed 2 vices? And lovely choices they are. Cigs & booze, a zillion health problems and deaths to their credit. Cannabis, golly, there's got to be a health problem somewhere. I'll keep thinking. Tic, Tic, Tic. Well, maybe I'll think of something later. Well, there would be the user that gets high and then proceeds to operate some bone crushing machinery. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. Sounds like the same guy that would have operated the thing after drinking to me.

You need to be thanking your lucky stars that these people are working relentlessly on these processes in spite of any risks and the lack of mass quantities of free flowing information. It's getting better but it is every enlightened persons responsibility to to speak up in their own way to bring Cannabis out of the darkness of Nixon's Oval Office.

Thank you Kicknitup, I'm glad it was useful information. We know cannabis can be a great help to natural healing, and this little modification the team worked on makes it more effective.

It's near impossible to be quiet about this, don't you think? Yeah, I'm not one for being quiet. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah, SweetSue. I can't imagine you being the "keeping quiet" type. But you have already proven to be one in a million. "This little light of mine, I"m gonna let it shine...." LOL

Danolo, Maybe try a different strain, or cut back on decarb time? Maybe you are making sleepy oil. Or, I should have asked up front...does it have the same effect on you???? This answer doesn't seem to be near the question like it was when I first typed it in. LOL. I'm still having trouble with the mechanics I guess. Bear with me.

About the Nobel Prize, wherever the quote went... A. Well said. Woohoo! B. That'll be the day. If that was the attitude in DC we wouldn't all be sneaking around in the shadows.....trying to cure cancer. Disgraceful, all of you!! LOL

High again Sue!

Another great treatise on the proper way to use cannabis to save lives and improve health!

I'm going to be putting up a page with links to this thread and all the other good ones you list on a forum where I'm good friends with the only Admin, mod and spam buster they got. Just not getting information like this there and tho there aren't a lot of active members it's an old forum and has lots of lurker traffic. Everyone needs to know this stuff and if the lurkers or some members sign up here and disappear there so be it. Just too important to worry about such trivial things.

I got the same sunflower lecithin you list at the start of this thread. $30 damn dollars tho so it better work good. :)

Thanks so much for all the effort you and those involved have put into these series of crucial articles! :circle-of-love:

:peace:

High again Sue!

Another great treatise on the proper way to use cannabis to save lives and improve health!

I'm going to be putting up a page with links to this thread and all the other good ones you list on a forum where I'm good friends with the only Admin, mod and spam buster they got. Just not getting information like this there and tho there aren't a lot of active members it's an old forum and has lots of lurker traffic. Everyone needs to know this stuff and if the lurkers or some members sign up here and disappear there so be it. Just too important to worry about such trivial things.

I got the same sunflower lecithin you list at the start of this thread. $30 damn dollars tho so it better work good. :)

Thanks so much for all the effort you and those involved have put into these series of crucial articles! :circle-of-love:

:peace:

Hey, I'm really glad to hear this OldMedUser. :hug: :love: I agree, it's too important to leave here. Share it far and wide. I have no problem with your sharing anything I post. The intent is to get the message out there that you can get better therapeutic effects with less CCO, when processed and dosed properly.

This method is already saving lives, and was doing so before I started this thread. My goal is to get more people excited about bioavailability. Have you checked out the Fresh Harvest Infused oil? Mighty exciting stuff going on there.

In case you missed it, I have a sticky that lists many of the most basic threads. The link is at the top of my signature, second down.

Found a good link regarding Apigenin, Very detailed technical explanation of the flavone and studies that cover most cancers. I hope this helps!

Apigenin: A Promising Molecule for Cancer Prevention - Sanjeev Shukla and Sanjay Gupta from 2010 studies

I also just finished my first batch of CCO for bio bombs. 1 small drop on a cracker was pretty strong and I'm a daily smoker.

Danolo, Maybe try a different strain, or cut back on decarb time? Maybe you are making sleepy oil. Or, I should have asked up front...does it have the same effect on you???? This answer doesn't seem to be near the question like it was when I first typed it in. LOL. I'm still having trouble with the mechanics I guess. Bear with me.

hey kick, thanks for your input.

I don't have a choice on strains. I ca nnot make my own oil, so I have to rely on a retail dispensary. So the strains are unknown.

The only thing we know is the manufacturer's label says: "37% THC % 24% CBD. Pure refined and decarboxylated Cannabis Extract"

So far is been great and works well for our needs.

To deal with the sedative effects, we changed the concentration from 10:1 down to 15;1 and that does not knock her out and still provides pain and inflammation relief.

Hi Sue, I really appreciate all you, Cajun, and others have done to contribute here! This information is an incredible asset when fighting cancer.

I have a question. My girlfriend cannot swallow pills. I need to find another means for her to take the apogenin and amentoflavone besides a capsule. The best I could find was chamomile tea and ginko extract. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and come up with a good solution.

It's taken me 3 years of chemo, surgeries, etc to finally convince her to try CCO. She's on her last option for chemo and her oncologists have already said chemo alone will not get it all. Ovarian metast to colon and stomach. Her diet is also very limited due to an ostemy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Litmus, sounds like suppositories might be a great delivery method for her. They are the best way to get the highest level of cannabinoid therapy with less psychoactive effect. You can far exceed the amount that she could consume in edibles, tinctures, capsules, and vaping. Sue has a wonderful thread on the different delivery methods, and there are several posts in there about suppository use.

Lots of love and healing thoughts to your girlfriend!

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

Hi Sue, I really appreciate all you, Cajun, and others have done to contribute here! This information is an incredible asset when fighting cancer.

I have a question. My girlfriend cannot swallow pills. I need to find another means for her to take the apogenin and amentoflavone besides a capsule. The best I could find was chamomile tea and ginko extract. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and come up with a good solution.

It's taken me 3 years of chemo, surgeries, etc to finally convince her to try CCO. She's on her last option for chemo and her oncologists have already said chemo alone will not get it all. Ovarian metast to colon and stomach. Her diet is also very limited due to an ostemy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Litmus. A hug is in order. :hug::hug::hug: Please share that with her. :love: I'm learning to dread the word "chemo." Sorry she had to endure that. IMO, CCO is a much better treatment plan. Even if you undergo chemo, we now know beyond any doubt that cannabis oils will potentiate chemo drugs, so you can use less of them and get better effect.

The capsules make great suppositories, which you probably already know. The solutions you've found for apignen and amentoflavone are acceptable in this case. You are somewhat limited in your options. The competitive inhibition practices are important, but their greatest importance in the regimens we follow are with liver cancer, since the tumor cells are located right there where the enzymes are created.

I'd recommend you ask that question on Cajun's cancer protocol thread. He's been very busy lately, closing his clinic, but hopefully he'll check in and offer some suggestions. I'm sure he's come up against this clinically. I find myself wondering if it might be able to be dosed as suppositories too, but I have no experience in that. Possibly one of the other members that frequent his thread can be of more help to you.

Hello Litmus. A hug is in order. :hug::hug::hug: Please share that with her. :love: I'm learning to dread the word "chemo." Sorry she had to endure that. IMO, CCO is a much better treatment plan. Even if you undergo chemo, we now know beyond any doubt that cannabis oils will potentiate chemo drugs, so you can use less of them and get better effect.

The capsules make great suppositories, which you probably already know. The solutions you've found for apignen and amentoflavone are acceptable in this case. You are somewhat limited in your options. The competitive inhibition practices are important, but their greatest importance in the regimens we follow are with liver cancer, since the tumor cells are located right there where the enzymes are created.

I'd recommend you ask that question on Cajun's cancer protocol thread. He's been very busy lately, closing his clinic, but hopefully he'll check in and offer some suggestions. I'm sure he's come up against this clinically. I find myself wondering if it might be able to be dosed as suppositories too, but I have no experience in that. Possibly one of the other members that frequent his thread can be of more help to you.

We both thank you Sue! I passed the hugs along. Yes, she has endured more than I think many people could ever handle. That's just her stubbornness. It's been a roller coaster to say the least. I will reach out to Cajun as well.

For the time being she's going to drink chamomile tea for the apigenin...which is better than nothing. I was thinking suppositories too, but I've had hard enough time getting her to take the CCO that way. Monday I'll have the bio-bombs made and in the meantime she is just taking 1 oral dose of CCO daily approximately the size of half a grain of rice. What I don't understand is it doesn't hit her for 4-6 hours after dosing. I took the same dose and was nicely medicated for about 5 hours within 45 min. Any thoughts on why it's taking so long for her to feel it? She's new to cannabis altogether so we are starting small in order to familiarize hers with what it feels like and learn her tolerances.

We both thank you Sue! I passed the hugs along. Yes, she has endured more than I think many people could ever handle. That's just her stubbornness. It's been a roller coaster to say the least. I will reach out to Cajun as well.

For the time being she's going to drink chamomile tea for the apigenin...which is better than nothing. I was thinking suppositories too, but I've had hard enough time getting her to take the CCO that way. Monday I'll have the bio-bombs made and in the meantime she is just taking 1 oral dose of CCO daily approximately the size of half a grain of rice. What I don't understand is it doesn't hit her for 4-6 hours after dosing. I took the same dose and was nicely medicated for about 5 hours within 45 min. Any thoughts on why it's taking so long for her to feel it? She's new to cannabis altogether so we are starting small in order to familiarize hers with what it feels like and learn her tolerances.

Yes I can help you understand that. For a patient on chemo you can consider that the gut is inflamed, from the mouth to the anus. *sigh* .............. Ok, I've gathered myself again. :battingeyelashes: Because of this inflammation her gut can't absorb like you think it can, so things will hit much later, if the patient feels anything at all. As you can imagine, many patients use edibles and are frustrated that they can't get the relief they need.

Using the biobomb formulations may help offset that if she wants to go with oral administration, but I encourage her to try the capsules as suppositories. The increase in potential cannabinoid load is worth the effort.

Tell her from me to cultivate a steady feeling of joyfulness and appreciation. This will greatly reduce tension in her body and allow her endocannabinoid system to more effectively respond to distressed cells and get the signalling tuned in more precisely. She's evolved to heal and cannabis is simply reserve troops to her marvelous, but compromised ECS.

And a couple more hugs. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So far is been great and works well for our needs.

Hey Danolo!

I just want to thank you for sharing your journey. It has given me more confidence in my approach to my mother, who also suffers fibromyalgia and some arthritis. She recently had tests run and has an extremely high blood platelet count and her feet are very red and sore. There's a chance the blood count is pointing to cancer.

I live over four thousand miles from her, which makes it tough to work with her on dosing and delivery. I have given her CCO while there and after her very first does, she slept thru the night and got out of bed without the usual leg pain. Uncomfortable with taking it on her own, she's been using CBD hemp oil with some limited relief.

Because of the sharing of your experience, and all the great info on this thread, I have the confidence to have her use suppositories and work into a therapeutic dose with a greatly reduced risk of an eighty something year old woman wandering the hallways chasing butterflies!!

Anyway, thanks! And all my best to your wife!

On a thread somewhere, someone mentioned that their cured bud finished up at 16% of wet weight. I've also read that some use 25% when figuring yield.

I bring this up because I'd appreciate opinions on what percentage you've experienced. I'm looking for a tuned in baseline to use when figuring ratios for biobombs using fresh harvest oil.

The ingredients in fresh harvest are the same as the biobombs discussed in this thread. Being that I believe our best chance of retaining terpenes is the Fresh harvest extraction method, that's what I'd like to use in biobombs for those I help treat. Just need to reel in the ratios.

Any help greatly appreciated!

On a thread somewhere, someone mentioned that their cured bud finished up at 16% of wet weight. I've also read that some use 25% when figuring yield.

I bring this up because I'd appreciate opinions on what percentage you've experienced. I'm looking for a tuned in baseline to use when figuring ratios for biobombs using fresh harvest oil.

The ingredients in fresh harvest are the same as the biobombs discussed in this thread. Being that I believe our best chance of retaining terpenes is the Fresh harvest extraction method, that's what I'd like to use in biobombs for those I help treat. Just need to reel in the ratios.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I have always used 20% as my anticipated dry weight. It's been consistent from the beginning. When I calculate for dry bud infused oils using the fresh harvest recipe I go with 25% of the recommended wet total, but that's mostly for convienience of calculation.

I have always used 20% as my anticipated dry weight. It's been consistent from the beginning. When I calculate for dry bud infused oils using the fresh harvest recipe I go with 25% of the recommended wet total, but that's mostly for convienience of calculation.

Thanks Sue! 20% is what I used just to get a conservative idea what my first yield was. Then, after making a couple batches of CCO, the yield of oil told me that was pretty close. Of course depending on how frosty the bud is, there's plenty of variance there.

I'll go with 20. That will be close enough by the time I test it on myself and then half that dose to start my peeps on and work up according to their bodies reactions.

This is all really exciting.

One other thing I'm working on has me really REALLY excited.

Pain is a significant issue for myself and several others. CBD seems to be the more aggressive pain buster of the cannabinoids. I've been in a mission to increase my stash of CCOs with various high THC and high CBD strains, and experiment with oil blends to achieve ratios I want instead of(or in addition to) the never ending search for those perfectamundo strains.

I came upon a wholesaler who offers 99.9% pure CBD crystalline. My intent is to add this CBD to my oil blends to achieve oils that have the high percentage cancer cell killer THC, but are in the neighborhood of 3 or 4 to 1 CBD to THC.

Not only will these oils be great for cancer protocols, but for most any condition including chronic pain, whether best treated with THC or CBD. My hope is that the high level of CBD will mitigate the high THC to the extent that higher dosages will be able to be handled by those whose sensitivity to THC is high.

I'm also excited to see if by using the fresh harvest method, the terpenes preserved along with high CBD content with allow for use of even sativa dominant oils without heavy cerebral effects that can limit sleep.

So grateful for all the work and sharing here that get the old gears turning. I hope that I'll have positive results to share to give back if even just a little.

At 4-6 hours, it should be about time for her next dose. So the long delay could work out to be almost no delay. Many smaller doses are reportedly better than one big dose in keeping the pressure on cancer cells.

Back
Top Bottom