BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Randoobula,

CBD is good at alleviating pain. THC is good at euphoria so one doesn't care about the pain.

Both of them together, provide different and complimentary ways to manage pain :)

Exactly. That's why I plan to experiment with blending oils and adding CBD. My first priority is to discover if creating a high THC oil with equal or greater percentage of CBD will both fight cancer and handle pain, and whether or not the high CBD level will mitigate some of the psychoactive effect. To date, the highest CBD strains I've tried don't cut it because I cannot increase my intake for greater relief and still function.

I have two elderly folks, one with prostate cancer and one with severe fibromyalgia symptoms who is being tested for cancer because of an extremely high blood platelet count. Neither has ever been high nor wants to be. This is a real dilemma that plays out for a huge number of people every day. And I think it's actually the rare person who is desperate enough for healing or relief that has a willingness and capacity to endure the heavy psychoactive effects from a high THC cancer fighting protocol.

My second priority is for my own chronic pain. For the past five years full extract cannabis oil has managed my pain, keeping me out of the chiropractors office and off all opioids. However, I'm confident that the potential exists for much more relief than I've been getting.

I've gone from making oil from bud bought off the street, often not even knowing the strain, to growing my own and using techniques learned here to make what I believe to be more therapeutically valuable oils. My excitement comes from the confidence gained that the meds I am supplying to others is more than a crap shoot, and that motivates me to put in the work to define the parameters within which that sweet spot can be fairly readily found for each individual willing to give cannabis a shot in changing their lives for the better.

We cannot change the fact that each individuals body and conditions react differently to cannabinoids. What we can change is the cannabinoid profile of the medicine they are being treated with. While there may very well be perfect strains out there for some individuals, many don't have the time to find them.

At 4-6 hours, it should be about time for her next dose. So the long delay could work out to be almost no delay. Many smaller doses are reportedly better than one big dose in keeping the pressure on cancer cells.

Now that she has become accustomed to the "buzz" so to speak, we are going to decrease strength and increase frequency as well as a suppository in the am and one before bed. So we are looking at 2 strong suppositories and 2 lower oral (or sublingual) doses spaced evenly in between. She had a week off chemo last Thurs due to low immune system. Since then we began the CCO regimen so I'm really curious to see what the blood tests look like this week. Thanks for the advice!

Now that she has become accustomed to the "buzz" so to speak, we are going to decrease strength and increase frequency as well as a suppository in the am and one before bed. So we are looking at 2 strong suppositories and 2 lower oral (or sublingual) doses spaced evenly in between. She had a week off chemo last Thurs due to low immune system. Since then we began the CCO regimen so I'm really curious to see what the blood tests look like this week. Thanks for the advice!

I like the plan. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :hug:

Hi Sue, I may need to ask this in Cajun's thread, but figured I'd start here. I have another new patient who was just diagnosed with breast cancer and we will be donating meds to her as well.

I know with this one we need to be more cautious with the carrier oil as she is:
ER(Estrogen)+
PR(progesterone)+
HER- (not sure what this one stands for as of yet, but do know it's good that it's negative)

I've read in Cajun's regimen to avoid flax seed oil due to ER+ which we aren't using anyway. I was just wondering if there's anything else we need to be concerned with since last reading that.

As always..your work and that of others here is greatly appreciated!!!!!!! :thanks::thumb: Hugs to you!

Hi Sue, I may need to ask this in Cajun's thread, but figured I'd start here. I have another new patient who was just diagnosed with breast cancer and we will be donating meds to her as well.

I know with this one we need to be more cautious with the carrier oil as she is:
ER(Estrogen)+
PR(progesterone)+
HER- (not sure what this one stands for as of yet, but do know it's good that it's negative)

I've read in Cajun's regimen to avoid flax seed oil due to ER+ which we aren't using anyway. I was just wondering if there's anything else we need to be concerned with since last reading that.

As always..your work and that of others here is greatly appreciated!!!!!!! :thanks::thumb: Hugs to you!

Hugs right back at you Litmus. :hug::hug::hug:

Flaxseed oil is so difficult to get mixed consistently that most who were using it discontinued. Cajun recommends olive oil pretty much across the board now. Concerns are coming up after long-term use of coconut oil. I have nothing to go on yet with that other than Cajun's word, but that's enough for me to stick with EVOO.

He also says breast cancer is one of the ones that responds well to his regimen. Suppositories make all the difference.

You're doing a wonderful thing. Makes me proud to know you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

ER(Estrogen)+
PR(progesterone)+

Hugs right back at you Litmus. :hug::hug::hug:

Flaxseed oil is so difficult to get mixed consistently that most who were using it discontinued. Cajun recommends olive oil pretty much across the board now. Concerns are coming up after long-term use of coconut oil. I have nothing to go on yet with that other than Cajun's word, but that's enough for me to stick with EVOO.

He also says breast cancer is one of the ones that responds well to his regimen. Suppositories make all the difference.

You're doing a wonderful thing. Makes me proud to know you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Litmus.

HER2 is gene that produces growth factor receptors. In HER+ cancer the gene produces too many receptors, which helps cancers become resistant to chemo. So it's good that she's HER-.

There was a study that found THC can cause ER+ and PR+ tumors to grow, but scientists in Spain (help me out Sue, Dr. Cristina...?) found flaws in study and were unable to replicate results. So it may be better to use CBD dominant oil, but I can't say for sure. Just be vigilant that if cancer doesn't respond to THC then you may need to switch her to CBD oil.

Hi Litmus.

HER2 is gene that produces growth factor receptors. In HER+ cancer the gene produces too many receptors, which helps cancers become resistant to chemo. So it's good that she's HER-.

There was a study that found THC can cause ER+ and PR+ tumors to grow, but scientists in Spain (help me out Sue, Dr. Cristina...?) found flaws in study and were unable to replicate results. So it may be better to use CBD dominant oil, but I can't say for sure. Just be vigilant that if cancer doesn't respond to THC then you may need to switch her to CBD oil.

It's Dr Christina Sanchez KR, a leading researcher in how cannabinoids effect breast cancer tumor cells.

One of the rules of thumb with cannabinoid therapies is to determine the ratio you desire, but if the body doesn't respond in the way you hoped, flip the ratio and see what happens.

It's so reassuring to work with a plant that won't kill you if your trial turns out to be error.

On a thread somewhere, someone mentioned that their cured bud finished up at 16% of wet weight. I've also read that some use 25% when figuring yield.

I bring this up because I'd appreciate opinions on what percentage you've experienced. I'm looking for a tuned in baseline to use when figuring ratios for biobombs using fresh harvest oil.

The ingredients in fresh harvest are the same as the biobombs discussed in this thread. Being that I believe our best chance of retaining terpenes is the Fresh harvest extraction method, that's what I'd like to use in biobombs for those I help treat. Just need to reel in the ratios.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I know others have already responded but here's my 2 cents.

Comparing harvest weight to dry weight you have to take into account the stems. Wet weight often includes stems that are removed in final dry weight. Weighing just buds I've found dry bud weight is about 25% of wet buds alone, 20% of wet buds with short stems, 16% of wet buds with heavier stems. (respectively 1/4, 1/5 and 1/6 of wet weights.)

I know others have already responded but here's my 2 cents.

Comparing harvest weight to dry weight you have to take into account the stems. Wet weight often includes stems that are removed in final dry weight. Weighing just buds I've found dry bud weight is about 25% of wet buds alone, 20% of wet buds with short stems, 16% of wet buds with heavier stems. (respectively 1/4, 1/5 and 1/6 of wet weights.)

I love the way you all pay much closer attention to the details than I do. :laughtwo: You save me a lot of work. Lol!

This explains why mine always came closer to 20%. I had larger stems on most of my previous harvests.

Oh! This information makes it easier to more closely calculate the mg/ml in an infused oil. :woohoo: One of these days I'm getting a tCheck. Maybe by then they'll have a cCheck, or a meter that'll check for both major cannabinoids. :battingeyelashes:

I came, I read, I learned...again.and again.. sue, reading the dosing near the end, your tiers, are the tier , i selected naturally. Remember, I don't come to,this with any preconceived notion. Informal trained engineer, scientist observer. So, I follow,the,'thingee '. And your. Lab rat body will take a dose when it wants and cease too if you let it alone. Completely free to,choose. Then kind take mental note. I'm observing myself..

Sue and rabbi...
The oil 'mess' one deal with in bio bomb... each step and ingredient has a homemade chocolate ,analog. Meaning the CCO ✅, carrier oil , the chcoclate baker, (has bunch of stuff), chcoclate chip, (different stuff) , then the old school (raw cocoa, raw milk whey powder, baker sugar) more is healthy. Taste suffers at a point, use 1:10 - 1:20. Honey, maple syrup (real stuff), vanilla flaocor kaula, (or sub vanilla extract and rum extract) Clemens d minthe ). Heated to almost sugared hard 140 I stop. Pour and cool.. isn't that 'container" and bioavailability, as good.? It's a faster to make and fun to eat container? The baker chcoclate might have the 'bad lecithin' .. right. It's Hershey bar letchin. I,use it....idk..

Strains.... I was lucky had 24 strains at all times... mixed to smoke some. Always used four strains in my oil, irrespective of the extraction method. Ethonal wash. Or coconut oil n low boil water, and decarbed weed. One ounce weed to 2,4,6 ounces of coconut oil. I eat the expensive oil and use the wal mart oil in my process bath, a fondue pot, cusinart. It's nice. ...omg 9 pm and ....
Yay- doing this alone. Well my trusty friend, Minnie, yorkie/Maltese, is always with me. She was with me at the low point. She'll win a picture contest I'm sure.lol
Ok point..... consider using a mixture of India, sativa, heavy scented(strwberry,lemonade, tangle, oh l'orange my body loved l , and I smoked 50/50 Cbd thc strains too. The Cbd partially high 10 % thc 10% thc. Sour tsunami was a fav. . This had a profound effect. A good one. I smoked it like medicine. I thought it tasted like, ditch weed. And it kinda is ditch weed with some food weed. Cause the pure Cbd weed,smoked is really bad, vape in oil passable..so. Just another POV,sue left with a soul. Humans pick 1/4 ounces,four of them and make the decarb and go.. lol
You know why at first??? I could bear to,take smoking weed and 'maybe oil,it to shit"..lol I used anouncw first, and nearly wept..not really.. it just bugged me. So I selected for the turning point oil. The oil,that got me out of bedridden,sue. Weed that didn't smoke as good. So it ended up,with all sativas that cured too fast, high thc.intheory. Heavy indicas, with just smoking too thick. The cough chemical. Ok into the oil..lol so first oil first three oils.. weed I would smoke. That's why I made so much,, not know it would save me ..isn't that funny..I mastered coconut oil made chcocltd...found you by .rip. Motoco. And lab rat. Skunk pharma. Made qwet.. ok now oil is cold ethanol and strain, aromatics 1/3 ounce, 9 gm, 1/3 whatever, 1/4 whatever, and I'd make weight with clean roach re grind, no ash, no resin, manicure. Liked smoky taste? Go,figure.. ok that was the weed from last two months as the ethanol,fascinated me.. works good for me.

Strains.... I was lucky had 24 strains at all times... mixed to smoke some. Always used four strains in my oil, irrespective of the extraction method. Ethonal wash. Or coconut oil n low boil water, and decarbed weed. One ounce weed to 2,4,6 ounces of coconut oil. I eat the expensive oil and use the wal mart oil in my process bath, a fondue pot, cusinart. It's nice. ...omg 9 pm and ��....
Yay- doing this alone. Well my trusty friend, Minnie, yorkie/Maltese, is always with me. She was with me at the low point. She'll win a picture contest I'm sure.lol
Ok point..... consider using a mixture of India, sativa, heavy scented(strwberry,lemonade, tangle, oh l'orange my body loved l ��, and I smoked 50/50 Cbd thc strains too. The Cbd partially high 10 % thc 10% thc. Sour tsunami was a fav. . This had a profound effect. A good one. I smoked it like medicine. I thought it tasted like, ditch weed. And it kinda is ditch weed with some food weed. Cause the pure Cbd weed,smoked is really bad, vape in oil passable..so. Just another POV,sue left with a soul. Humans pick 1/4 ounces,four of them and make the decarb and go.. lol
You know why at first??? I could bear to,take smoking weed and 'maybe oil,it to shit"..lol I used anouncw first, and nearly wept..not really.. it just bugged me. So I selected for the turning point oil. The oil,that got me out of bedridden,sue. Weed that didn't smoke as good. So it ended up,with all sativas that cured too fast, high thc.intheory. Heavy indicas, with just smoking too thick. The cough chemical. Ok into the oil..lol so first oil first three oils.. weed I would smoke. That's why I made so much,, not know it would save me ..isn't that funny..I mastered coconut oil made chcocltd...found you by .rip. Motoco. And lab rat. Skunk pharma. Made qwet.. ok now oil is cold ethanol and strain, aromatics 1/3 ounce, 9 gm, 1/3 whatever, 1/4 whatever, and I'd make weight with clean roach re grind, no ash, no resin, manicure. Liked smoky taste? Go,figure.. ok that was the weed from last two months as the ethanol,fascinated me.. works good for me.

I'm curious Marc, where did I you learn to always use four different chemovars in your concentrated oils? Cajun recommends you always mix the oils too, but then I discovered how effective my infused fresh harvest oils were for my daughter, particularly the CBD Critical Cure, and he backed off that in her case and recommended I not mess with success.

Are there any combinations you've found to be more effective for particular uses?

I've been experimenting with the more balanced ratios too, to great effect. The CBD Critical Cure I grow gets processed into potent infused oils and I take capsules as my personal regimen. Those capsules get me into the stratosphere with only 10% THC and 15% CBD, if I'm getting the ratios the breeder says to expect. No way to test, so I'm working on faith in the cosmos.

I also find the high CBD chemovars to be a bit on the "ICK!" level as to taste. Lol! The daughter says they taste like chicken butt. :rofl: I personally love the flavor of the CBD Critical Cure in olive oil. Absolutely delicious. Makes my mouth water every time I open the jar of capsules.

Sue, good question.. I'm an engineer. I read all,about the strains.smoked and the shitty ones got selected first. Four,because I,had my shitty scale ,from 1971. lol.. ..now.real scale, a Chinese wonder. I stuck with mixture and I love strawberry cough, so one is super fragrant, cause ..I liked it.. high straight sativa, thinking none up on pure t. Indica ..pain..all strains in indica about,same. Just indicas. Then ok hybrid, blue dream is great for oil,cause I,think it sucks to,smoke. So,sue never a high Cbd in oil for my. I smoked a little high Cbd after a ton of smoking. High thc. ATF..pineapple, train wreck , those were the thc favs. Some strains were awful I know now they messed up cure. A i ahead some shit wax oil.. and now it 400-500 and ounce. .. I won't do it. I feel well enough.get this. Go in so what you,for,that great and 200,bucks they tell,me the menu . I make face and mumble . Great act..lol.. they know there screwing us. They can for asshole.

Sue..10;30-alls well. Next eleven bells.25 theoretical...mg/day...?? How..

I'll write if a fail,to fall asleep,and snake bits me.
If not .in am. I'm a free man........free at last. Free a t last good,god almighty I'm free at last.......

Almost 8 am.bath was good. Mscontin 2-4 hour..half,life.. right so,it's never actually,zeroolol.
Lol. Engineers get it firmly. One foot from wall you stand, take a,step,half,way,to,the wall. Repeat, repeat, see,it. You never reach the wall...the have physics for,thta. Man invents wonderful science to explained things. That's what humans do we,see,things, absorb everything, and then live out,lives.

But, I'm an engineer not a physicist.. so,for me , getting to,10% was good enough. I'd refine it of course.. ok so,have many halves , make ten percent leftover? ..about five... and they say,lying,of course, it's 2-4 hours. You'd be free any time you went 3 * %5,cycles= 15 hours.
That's onset stage one first time.each time you hit one, you ate off that stupid curve of five cycles. As withdrawal two, is a breakdown of the cns function. Your dead meat, no isp, no,carrier. Nada.....now,taking into,accountmrhey lied about the drugs, and I know from scuba the model used is a vat of liquid. Pressure in out etc. things are stored differently in each organ, the time is different in each organ for every element inthe chart. So,then why designma,drug,to,drive,the molecules further into the body cavity,instead of allows like opiate bemthe natural post surgery pain killer. Not the designer drugs..and wait the next wave of drugs from se Asia, will,be produced like nothing else.

So the withdrawal time boundary,is,beyond 15 hours from last,any dose.recalling you can't actually go,to,zero on these drugs alone.,as you reduce, the rthershold reduces. If you don't feel some withdrawal you can never stop. However, it's totally inhuman to,ask,anyone,to,do,that. You,must do,that. And to,start you must prepare. Would,have been real,nice to,have a plan.but instead I found a path. "A path out". The AMA way cannot work in large number. Maybe my path doesn't work in large numbers. It's 29' hours.....can't wait,till 9am...when nothing at all happens......well I'll,strip,the sheets............

I'm curious Marc, where did I you learn to always use four different chemovars in your concentrated oils? Cajun recommends you always mix the oils too, but then I discovered how effective my infused fresh harvest oils were for my daughter, particularly the CBD Critical Cure, and he backed off that in her case and recommended I not mess with success.

Are there any combinations you've found to be more effective for particular uses?

I've been experimenting with the more balanced ratios too, to great effect. The CBD Critical Cure I grow gets processed into potent infused oils and I take capsules as my personal regimen. Those capsules get me into the stratosphere with only 10% THC and 15% CBD, if I'm getting the ratios the breeder says to expect. No way to test, so I'm working on faith in the cosmos.

I also find the high CBD chemovars to be a bit on the "ICK!" level as to taste. Lol! The daughter says they taste like chicken butt. :rofl: I personally love the flavor of the CBD Critical Cure in olive oil. Absolutely delicious. Makes my mouth water every time I open the jar of capsules.

Sue, for,me the mixture was 'serenpidously' correct. As the entire process worked out. Plus I,learned so much.

As it must one clear compound isolates interfere with human functioning.
And, more than one, Can cause a cascade , causing you a medical 'syndrome' endless sickness, treatment , no,end. "When does it, whatever, go,to,zero?"

So, I ask you how much ingest thc , , mgs, for you/day. MGs, smoked/day. And same for daughter ?
Personally, sweet sue "I am free at last, free at last free at last" I could'nt continue to take another medication, not one , not two, four with multiple servers/day of some, in my head and heart, long before it was actually possible.

Sue sometimes I see asshole tv commercial,for "newkillsyou" look them up, and as I can now ciut out bs searches and focus on find truth. Now, the,last new drug commercial , moronic evil diet pill, it a mix of bipurine and naloxone..that's sick....and it a designer compound isolate. to open doors for me. Of course this proves they know. They know this will happen as it a side effect of of its,use elsewhere where.

Oh, diet..... once, cleared, 120 hours..or more....I now select food topping side, for effect. 4-6 small meals. Mostly cause while my intake of 'compounded isolates indeed 'bounced one by one to actually zero, only way to ever get to zero is to go to zero. Sue, resembling a health conscious consumer. I eat what I crave..till I notice what's happening and study topic. Then I know.

Sue, for,me the mixture was 'serenpidously' correct. As the entire process worked out. Plus I,learned so much.

As it must one clear compound isolates interfere with human functioning.
And, more than one, Can cause a cascade , causing you a medical 'syndrome' endless sickness, treatment , no,end. "When does it, whatever, go,to,zero?"

So, I ask you how much ingest thc , , mgs, for you/day. MGs, smoked/day. And same for daughter ?
Personally, sweet sue "I am free at last, free at last free at last" I could'nt continue to take another medication, not one , not two, four with multiple servers/day of some, in my head and heart, long before it was actually possible.

Sue sometimes I see asshole tv commercial,for "newkillsyou" look them up, and as I can now ciut out bs searches and focus on find truth. Now, the,last new drug commercial , moronic evil diet pill, it a mix of bipurine and naloxone..that's sick....and it a designer compound isolate. to open doors for me. Of course this proves they know. They know this will happen as it a side effect of of its,use elsewhere where.

Oh, diet..... once, cleared, 120 hours..or more....I now select food topping side, for effect. 4-6 small meals. Mostly cause while my intake of 'compounded isolates indeed 'bounced one by one to actually zero, only way to ever get to zero is to go to zero. Sue, resembling a health conscious consumer. I eat what I crave..till I notice what's happening and study topic. Then I know.

Mark, you've been quiet for longer than I'm comfortable with. Is everything alright with you? :battingeyelashes:

it’s, no dream... Free at last ... Free as a bird .
Free at last.free at last ...free at last
time to make it last forever.

Sweet sue.. I am strong now. Homeostasis eludes me one way or another. And that is ok too. It means if i take a gulp of simply grapefruit juice. I feel it in my brain before it hit bottom of stomach. I,can actually feel sugar run up,,and run down. Never felt,that. Reduced edibles ..to zero, for,awhile. Too m[uch good thing. Sleep cycle afu. Day cycle afu. I,get 2 @ of 12 hours...omg, you get so,much stuff done ✅
emotions calm, unless triggered...then it can be cry time or shout time.. Depends on trigger. Summer harvest completed, sun powered, ...last girl curing. Trying last sun with autos! They are growing..
Evolving done,inside of me , has changed eating habits,for,the better, and every aspect of daily,life. .ready to shit off cable tv. Can’t watch it. So,stupid..to,me,now. Fired all,doctors prescribing isolate compound medicine. I don’t like any of it. “i’m very allergic to most medicines” then you can get away from white,suits.. Lol. 1 ‘doctor’ was doing his freaking research on me. He’s,gone. I,told,him how i,changed my life. He said nothing, made no,note. I’m never going back.
Lastly, with coconut oil being edibles. Coconut oil is high in saturated fat. And it’s also,has,high, ratio,of,good,to,bad. And it’s just has a lot,of molecules per serving.,so,it’s,active. It’s slippery,too. Sticks,around,for,awhile.i,spilled,some,outside. It,will,be there for long,time.

[/quote]
mark, you've been quiet for longer than i'm comfortable with. Is everything alright with you? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom