BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

it’s, no dream... Free at last ... Free as a bird ��.
Free at last.free at last ...free at last
time to make it last forever.

Sweet sue.. I am strong now. Homeostasis eludes me one way or another. And that is ok too. It means if i take a gulp of simply grapefruit juice. I feel it in my brain before it hit bottom of stomach. I,can actually feel sugar run up,,and run down. Never felt,that. Reduced edibles ..to zero, for,awhile. Too m[uch good thing. Sleep cycle afu. Day cycle afu. I,get 2 @ of 12 hours...omg, you get so,much stuff done ✅
emotions calm, unless triggered...then it can be cry time or shout time.. Depends on trigger. Summer harvest completed, sun powered, ...last girl curing. Trying last sun with autos! They are growing..
Evolving done,inside of me , has changed eating habits,for,the better, and every aspect of daily,life. .ready to shit off cable tv. Can’t watch it. So,stupid..to,me,now. Fired all,doctors prescribing isolate compound medicine. I don’t like any of it. “i’m very allergic to most medicines” then you can get away from white,suits.. Lol. 1 ‘doctor’ was doing his freaking research on me. He’s,gone. I,told,him how i,changed my life. He said nothing, made no,note. I’m never going back.
Lastly, with coconut oil being edibles. Coconut oil is high in saturated fat. And it’s also,has,high, ratio,of,good,to,bad. And it’s just has a lot,of molecules per serving.,so,it’s,active. It’s slippery,too. Sticks,around,for,awhile.i,spilled,some,outside. It,will,be there for long,time.

Ahhh.... There you are. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been having my own challenges with edibles Mark. :laughtwo: I started taking popcorn trim from blooming girls and adding it to my omelette after sautéing with some olive oil and garlic and it's been a marvelous week of wellbeing like I've never experienced before. No overwhelming euphoria, but I do get that racy feeling of the system maybe running too fast. Know what I mean? :laughtwo: I learned not to supplement with anything else until much later in the day, they're that potent.

Always something new to learn to adapt to. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear you on the white coats. I realize we have to build a bridge to the medical establishment, but at the moment I see them doing a shitload of harm to many people I care deeply about, and that can't stay. I'll find a way to feel better about them. They took oaths though, so I hold them to a higher standard than they've been demonstrating. I only see my PC once a year, and I can't make myself go this year. I'll hear from my insurance company about that anytime now. I'm missing that yearly this month. LOL!

I think of coconut oil like I do butter and eggs. They keep telling us to be careful with these whole foods, but they come with components that temper any negative side effects you might expect with isolate components. I eat two eggs a day, almost every day. Been doing that all of my adult life. If they were so dangerous to my cholesterol levels you'd think something would have shown up by now, wouldn't you?

The ECS is a gloriously dynamic creative force for healing. It's very adaptable and driven by your thoughts and the feelings those thoughts engender. It sounds to me like you've found yourself again. Now you get the adventure of redefining yourself clean of all the crap they had you taking.

I cut my cable two years ago and gave away the TV and DVD player last year. I no longer desired to have all that trash spewing into the loving sanctuary of my home. It's the best thing ever, not having that black screen bringing discord into my peacefulness. I'm glad to hear you're considering it. Changed my life for the better. Over 80% of what they broadcast is negativity. We run best on joy. Too much discord for me to tolerate anymore.

Had a good laugh about that coconut oil. I have to wash utensils and equipment twice when I use coconut oil, it's that hard to get off. :laughtwo:

This may come in handy someday.

I don't know if it got mentioned anywhere in the thread, but you can freeze the capsules and slice them down to cut the dose.

I've been having my own challenges with edibles Mark. :laughtwo: I started taking popcorn trim from blooming girls and adding it to my omelette after sautéing with some olive oil and garlic and it's been a marvelous week of wellbeing like I've never experienced before. No overwhelming euphoria, but I do get that racy feeling of the system maybe running too fast. Know what I mean? :laughtwo: I learned not to supplement with anything else until much later in the day, they're that potent.

I hear you on the white coats. I realize we have to build a bridge to the medical establishment, but at the moment I see them doing a shitload of harm to many people I care deeply about, and that can't stay. I'll find a way to feel better about them. They took oaths though, so I hold them to a higher standard than they've been demonstrating. I only see my PC once a year, and I can't make myself go this year. I'll hear from my insurance company about that anytime now. I'm missing that yearly this month. LOL!

I think of coconut oil like I do butter and eggs. They keep telling us to be careful with these whole foods, but they come with components that temper any negative side effects you might expect with isolate components. I eat two eggs a day, almost every day. Been doing that all of my adult life. If they were so dangerous to my cholesterol levels you'd think something would have shown up by now, wouldn't you?

The ECS is a gloriously dynamic creative force for healing. It's very adaptable and driven by your thoughts and the feelings those thoughts engender. It sounds to me like you've found yourself again. Now you get the adventure of redefining yourself clean of all the crap they had you taking.

I cut my cable two years ago and gave away the TV and DVD player last year. I no longer desired to have all that trash spewing into the loving sanctuary of my home. It's the best thing ever, not having that black screen bringing discord into my peacefulness. I'm glad to hear you're considering it. Changed my life for the better. Over 80% of what they broadcast is negativity. We run best on joy. Too much discord for me to tolerate anymore.

Had a good laugh about that coconut oil. I have to wash utensils and equipment twice when I use coconut oil, it's that hard to get off. :laughtwo:
Coconut oil has costed several square inches/ in Mohave desert environs for months.. it’s never going away.

Sometimes I purchase jarred popcorn buds. Especially when the dispensary get greedy /push prices to 100 usd / 1/4 oz.. no . That's horse manure. You can get wonderful surprises or the whole jar turns to oil.. fav jar of popcorn..strawberry cough. It's cured in situ in the jar, so,it's moist for long time.good smoke good CCO..
The evo n butter in pan//with onion/garlic/hemp//is gourmet cooking at finest..extraction in evo of 'root Veggies' that all gourmet is! I'm sure all the CCO cooks also make great food,extractions in the skillet...
ok do more

. Sweet sue..eat butter /they made a mistake long ago. Butter actually way better all around than..all msrerine/all fake butter.eat butter..lol .cook it..low n slow sue eggs too..lots of people eat 2 3vegas a day for 80-100 years... dietary cholesterol as little to nothing to do with plasma cholesterol.

''''''''sue..idk if I would have lasted until September of 2018/ without serious change//that occurred//I'm thankful . I did it.. the pre saturation greased the skids//literally/lol//

''''''lol sue..only cutting cable...lol not throwing all video away..lol not ready.will go with loop antenna/ampliefr/over the air/ I checked it out.make sure no video withdrawal..lol. I can't do withdrawal pain..lol..

. Sweet sue..eat butter /they made a mistake long ago. Butter actually way better all around than..all msrerine/all fake butter.eat butter..lol .cook it..low n slow sue eggs too..lots of people eat 2 3vegas a day for 80-100 years... dietary cholesterol as little to nothing to do with plasma cholesterol.

Decades ago, folks in the medical profession ASSUMED that eating fat foods made you fatter and that eating cholesterol rich foods increased your cholesterol. They did this WITHOUT any scientific basis and created things like the 4 basic food groups and food pyramids based upon those assumptions, inertia, and the funding of cereal manufacturers.

Our ancestors lived as hunter gatherers for millions of years. Modern humans evolved eating cholesterol heavy eggs and coconut.

For most of evolutionary pre-history we did not (as a rule) eat butter or grains.

Medical recommendations about foods have been mostly non-scientific junk since around the 1950s.

Decades ago, folks in the medical profession ASSUMED that eating fat foods made you fatter and that eating cholesterol rich foods increased your cholesterol. They did this WITHOUT any scientific basis and created things like the 4 basic food groups and food pyramids based upon those assumptions, inertia, and the funding of cereal manufacturers.

Our ancestors lived as hunter gatherers for millions of years. Modern humans evolved eating cholesterol heavy eggs and coconut.

For most of evolutionary pre-history we did not (as a rule) eat butter or grains.

Medical recommendations about foods have been mostly non-scientific junk since around the 1950s.

Amen!

That as the second time today I was inspired to post that response. :laughtwo:

Marc, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to live without video entertainment. I walk along the river every day. That's my entertainment, until I get here and start roaming the threads. :laughtwo:

i get your river zen walk without all video scene. I learned how to make French/northern Italian red wine sauce. Put onto steak. PBS... showed all steps to make sauce, plus service,, showed how he a master chef makes a steak. Two years at cordon bleu you cook eggs..lol. Ok first heat. Evo in sauce pan.... can guess the rest? Extract from 3 root veg into heated oil...add stuff..the steak key is to sear it. Period 4 minutes each side on 400 surface. Finish cooking to taste and style. In his he then added butter lowered heat and covered. Opening 4 minutes on off to cover meat with butter/and flip meat once. The dripping go into red wine, sauce..sue when I saw all this and the way he separated water from oil.. yeah I do that so do,you..
is the second one it???
is this the entry spot?Marc, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to live without video entertainment. I walk along the river every day. That's my entertainment, until I get here and start roaming the threads. :laughtwo:

Sweet sue.. it’s me ..typing in ‘reply with quote ‘. And not getting insertion point right. So I’ve typed. Reply. And it said no,characters. Hmm. So I look for insertion point. ‘’Second one it?’’ Means my second failed attempt.lol..

Re .turning video to ‘zero’ / off/ take long walk .. I have not energized ‘tv’ in 36 hours.. no pain. Yet. Have noticed way more hours free. Seems like that big screen , the black eye, steals time.. I know pc/ and iPad steals time too. If it’s different. Thanks for insisting.lol!

Re finishing touches for “ purps/ purple/ deep blackened. Juicy leaf and better buds. Here’s what make it run purp. TeLerarure drop sudden to 57 +/- 2 for 24 hours, resume day time. 75 f.. drop to < 55 for 48 hours , lights as usual for all temperature drops. Then hold below 57-60 until black starts to run. Resume ‘fall temp profile’ 60 - 80F. Reduce ligh each day, thereafter, 1-2 min a day..the plant stops growing. It’s tuned but will flower, will produce trichomes, plenty. They are clear drop as usual. He flower and flower leaves are black wil get family photo..

Sue I do believe my posts are replies to you and span two groups.lol.

sweet Susan......

No video...nearly 100 hours..lol I still count//hours/

No / not local/cable/Netflix/ dvd rental//for now//..wanted to try it....

Withdrawal is withdrawal / no video/ you realize the hooks you got in you..lol. Only after 12/24/36 hours ..do you ‘feel’ the Jones zzzz.

With tv...first you realize life isn’t broken into//segments/time slots///the whole time sink becomes in your face.

At times I realized I watched tv only lately. When hurting/you lay down. .. click tv..time sink..

Of course past 48 hours no video, for me, I got time back ..my time.. so nearly anything you do,a task you do it thourghly.
You have..TIME. No commercial interruptions. No brainwashing for;

Stupid messaging/negative stuff you mentioned sue..
the idea of watching even more tv/video
Attention span time altering. Segment timing retrain your inner clock.//no study..I’m just saying..for me I feel the time bindings are loosening. And quickly you value your time way more than sponsored video time..

Not all work//
More time walk/excercise in Park//play guitar//s/ acoustic/electric//. Build things..///

no river//desert/except lake mead//no river walk //lol.
Sue..my walking has increased,dramatically. However, that is a function my body does ..with growing pain/with more steps/more pain/ standing in one spot//I don’t last long/even with fresh thc medicine...what I do have is a miracle..for me.. sue not long ago I’d be pain licked in the first minutes of the day. 10/15 never 30 ..m.i.n.u.t.es... down for hour/s/..

No more...I won’t lie down while sun shining these days. ..lie in bed .i do stretch out whenever I need to flex spine..

Ok sue..no isolate meds
Healthy eating
Excercise
Video holiday/extended//

What’s next? Lol ..I’m thinking..Scuba..means Cozumel or Hawaii in past. ....
There are some deeper desert springs/some warm some hot//
Tonite/Tom,orow night so 1-4 am Friday , and 1-4 Saturday ..Leonids meteors...need clear sky/super dark ‘milky way’ sky..from Las Vegas that 50-100 miles away/..too many lights ..in Vegas..lol..

Extractssss///qwet method seems to extract oil scent from grapefruit rind/mandarin orange rind/ limes/..
Eat fruit/cut excess pulp away from rind/dry rinds /desert air takes 36 hours/chill crumble in vessel to <o f.

Using all cold all fast motions/ pour ethanol into vessel..cover.sit 6/12 hours.
Pour off ethanol/save crumble for post qwet eval..

That’s it..not sure what I’ll do with citrus oil dragon fluid..cooking?

And in next 12 hours the bottom falls off the Indian summer weather . It’s going to low 40’’/first time below 50 in //9 months.
It feels cold in am...at 55/59...so 42/45..brr. Got to bring autos in ..for awhile//hope not for good I need more solar time//lunar too.lol

Owe you cold enhanced picture.. gonna pull that stunted gal, after pic..start..something...so little sun ☀️ even here it’s a bit sad not to have el sol for 12/14 hours a day.. got to be a south window/second story/environmental controlled///for winter autos..

Prism gets pulled out ..over weekend no mas.....
Thnxs sue
this..again..oh my
Marc, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to live without video entertainment. I walk along the river every day. That's my entertainment, until I get here and start roaming the threads. :laughtwo:

Type before quote

Hi Marc. Glad to hear that your reduced tv plan is working well for you. The extra exercise, and better diet, will surely help with pain management.

Best wishes for continued improvements.
Marc the easy way to use reply with quote is to type your message after the second QUOTE. Everything in between the quotes is the other persons message - the red part. You can type before the first quote by inserting the cursor before the first quote and then typing your reply.

Man im glad I found this thread since ill be getting some items to make some cco 2morow and then make some biobombs im not the unibomber im the ganjabomber lmao jus playing but 4 real im glad I started reading all this info thanx guys

IMG_049741.JPG

In the Cannabis Oil Study Hall we've been playing with a formulation for capsules we call BioBombs. Our intent is to develop formulation guidelines for using concentrated cannabis oil (CCO) to its greatest effect. In 2014 CajunCelt stared his A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer thread and introduced us to the concept of bioavailability. He gave us the initial recipe for what we've come to call the BioBombs. Thank you for that mon ami. :hug: :love:

When the doors of the cannabis oil study hall opened in April of last year we went at the job of refining that recipe in ernest.

We've developed what we feel is a good formulation for creating a supply of capsules in increasing potency. The idea with cannabinoid therapies is always to begin at a sub-therapeutic level and gently titrate the dose upwards, paying close attention to the patient's response to the major cannabinoids. The formulations we've worked out will allow you to start at a ratio of 20 parts carrier oil to 1 part CCO and work your way up to full strength doses, if that's where you need to be.

It's time to present this technology in its own thread. It's getting buried in the brainstorming pages of the study hall where we search for more ways to improve the potency and administration of medicinal cannabis. This is still a work in progress, but now we have a central place dedicated to what comes from here on out.

Backup resources for further clarification and education include:

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

Let's get to it.

ok awesome i found it on my laptop lol i got some new suplies to make some good oil a new double boiler and a thermometer with a probe and an infared thermometer

20180207_042059.jpg

So happy to have found you here, Sue. This is exactly what I need to learn. I'm halfway through the second page but promise to hold my questions until I'm all caught up.
:thanks:

So happy to have found you here, Sue. This is exactly what I need to learn. I'm halfway through the second page but promise to hold my questions until I'm all caught up.
:thanks:

You're welcome Rider. The team thrills to see the work being used. :battingeyelashes:

I must question the new formula for the BIO-Bombs. I want to be sure i am clear on this, 20-1= 1gr CCO + 16 grams carrier oil+ 1 gram of lecithin(Sunflower). Do you feel this formula is still very potent for someone just starting out? I do , Lol. I just recently made a batch for a gentleman with a brain tumor, I used 1gr CCO + 45 gr of Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil(First cold pressed unfiltered) + 7 grams of sunflower lecithin ( closely resembles Cajun's initial recipe). I did the process as i have done numerous times before. So overall i had roughly 110 mls of mix (includes 2.5 ml of CCO), i filled "0" caps and ended up with roughly 220 caps. I usually like to test my oil before i give them to someone else , so this is what i did . I took a cap at 11:00 AM , did a few errands ,drank a 32 oz Smoothie , so at roughly 1:00PM i decided that the caps will be fine for the man to take since i had no feeling of being to Medicated. As i explained the instructions and was having a conversation with my friend , It then hit me!, I started feeling the Euphoria hit me pretty rapidly( this was just 15 mins after i chugged my last 16 oz of my smoothie) I figured there is know way i should feel this Medicated ( "0" caps not"00"). I went back and told the individual to wait before he takes on of those and that i will make him a milder dose. I just added another 45 mls of olive oil and will now take another one to see what happens. Very Strange indeed, I knew they are called bio bombs for a reason but that is nutz. Oh Yeah , I did not come down off of the euphoria until 7:00PM( Not complaining):):):peace:

Back
Top Bottom