BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

I must question the new formula for the BIO-Bombs. I want to be sure i am clear on this, 20-1= 1gr CCO + 16 grams carrier oil+ 1 gram of lecithin(Sunflower). Do you feel this formula is still very potent for someone just starting out? I do , Lol. I just recently made a batch for a gentleman with a brain tumor, I used 1gr CCO + 45 gr of Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil(First cold pressed unfiltered) + 7 grams of sunflower lecithin ( closely resembles Cajun's initial recipe). I did the process as i have done numerous times before. So overall i had roughly 110 mls of mix (includes 2.5 ml of CCO), i filled "0" caps and ended up with roughly 220 caps. I usually like to test my oil before i give them to someone else , so this is what i did . I took a cap at 11:00 AM , did a few errands ,drank a 32 oz Smoothie , so at roughly 1:00PM i decided that the caps will be fine for the man to take since i had no feeling of being to Medicated. As i explained the instructions and was having a conversation with my friend , It then hit me!, I started feeling the Euphoria hit me pretty rapidly( this was just 15 mins after i chugged my last 16 oz of my smoothie) I figured there is know way i should feel this Medicated ( "0" caps not"00"). I went back and told the individual to wait before he takes on of those and that i will make him a milder dose. I just added another 45 mls of olive oil and will now take another one to see what happens. Very Strange indeed, I knew they are called bio bombs for a reason but that is nutz. Oh Yeah , I did not come down off of the euphoria until 7:00PM( Not complaining):):):peace:

Was there Mango in that smoothie?
They do me the same, sometimes not much on effects, then next time I am hammered.

I must question the new formula for the BIO-Bombs. I want to be sure i am clear on this, 20-1= 1gr CCO + 16 grams carrier oil+ 1 gram of lecithin(Sunflower). Do you feel this formula is still very potent for someone just starting out? I do , Lol. I just recently made a batch for a gentleman with a brain tumor, I used 1gr CCO + 45 gr of Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil(First cold pressed unfiltered) + 7 grams of sunflower lecithin ( closely resembles Cajun's initial recipe). I did the process as i have done numerous times before. So overall i had roughly 110 mls of mix (includes 2.5 ml of CCO), i filled "0" caps and ended up with roughly 220 caps. I usually like to test my oil before i give them to someone else , so this is what i did . I took a cap at 11:00 AM , did a few errands ,drank a 32 oz Smoothie , so at roughly 1:00PM i decided that the caps will be fine for the man to take since i had no feeling of being to Medicated. As i explained the instructions and was having a conversation with my friend , It then hit me!, I started feeling the Euphoria hit me pretty rapidly( this was just 15 mins after i chugged my last 16 oz of my smoothie) I figured there is know way i should feel this Medicated ( "0" caps not"00"). I went back and told the individual to wait before he takes on of those and that i will make him a milder dose. I just added another 45 mls of olive oil and will now take another one to see what happens. Very Strange indeed, I knew they are called bio bombs for a reason but that is nutz. Oh Yeah , I did not come down off of the euphoria until 7:00PM( Not complaining):):):peace:

You know panacea, I was reviewing his initial posts the other day and was thinking this exact thing. The original recipe was effective and had a much lower cannabinoid concentration. Part of its value was to stretch the oil, thereby saving money and canna resources.

When we developed this formula it was just at the time we started to learn of the effectiveness of micro dosing. Try as I did to get Cajun involved in this process he never found the time with all that was going on in his life then. We now understand that much better.

Do you suggest we rethink this back to the original formula? I did include that in the first post, but we were thinking we needed bigger sticks. Lol!

They do me the same, sometimes not much on effects, then next time I am hammered.

The fat content in the smoothie would be what I suspect.

@panacea, the formula as reworked was intended for anal administration.

LOL! i could not imagine doing the Revised Recipe, Must of been some People out there that was blowing on their cereal to cool it off after they took one of those Bad Boys!

:rofl:

My smoothie was vegetables from my organic garden which included Kale, Cucumber, Chard, carrots..and from the supermarket avocado, Watermelon and pineapple,.... LOL just realized as i was typing and remembering the ingredients
i also add 'SLIM by Sunrype 10 calories per serving TROPICAL MANGO juice!! (use roughly 11/2 cups per smoothie).. Duh!! Why i did not realize that is beyond me.

You know panacea, I was reviewing his initial posts the other day and was thinking this exact thing. The original recipe was effective and had a much lower cannabinoid concentration. Part of its value was to stretch the oil, thereby saving money and canna resources.

When we developed this formula it was just at the time we started to learn of the effectiveness of micro dosing. Try as I did to get Cajun involved in this process he never found the time with all that was going on in his life then. We now understand that much better.

Do you suggest we rethink this back to the original formula? I did include that in the first post, but we were thinking we needed bigger sticks. Lol!

Even after i added the extra 45 mls of Olive oil to the remaining 80 mls i still feel a slight euphoria , Mind you this is also after i followed the same routine as yesterday ........Yes, including the Smoothie with MANGOOOOOOOO!

My tolerance could be a lot less then most , i have not been medicating with weed or cco for sometime just in case i get a call for work( drug&Alcohol testing).. But i will say this is definitely the best way besides suppositories to get the most of the medicine. Sad so many people out there does not know that and are still just tacking or ingesting the cco with know protocol or knowledge of the ECS & cannabis , bio -availability &cannabis, diet &cannabis etc... So grateful to have found this site with all of you knowledgeable compassionate Oilers!:peace:
:green_heart:

My tolerance could be a lot less then most , i have not been medicating with weed or cco for sometime just in case i get a call for work( drug&Alcohol testing).. But i will say this is definitely the best way besides suppositories to get the most of the medicine. Sad so many people out there does not know that and are still just tacking or ingesting the cco with know protocol or knowledge of the ECS & cannabis , bio -availability &cannabis, diet &cannabis etc... So grateful to have found this site with all of you knowledgeable compassionate Oilers!:peace:
:green_heart:

We're doing our best to overcome that social lag panacea. :hug: Cajun left me with a charge to spread the word. Can’t let him down now, can I?

After some research i think i will stick with my 32oz daily organic smoothie and 2-3 liters of lemon water( using real lemons) and a hybrid supplement consisting of Green tea, Green coffee bean,Caffeine, Red pepper, Olive leaf and Raspberry ketone and plenty of exercise to promote sweat!.......and if that does not work i guess i will Stay home ,harvest My plants, give myself a subtle bio-bomb regimen for the winter to promote . Hopefully after Legalization in October they will just use a Saliva test instead for Pre-employment. I wonder after legalization if the Authorities will still call it "Possession of Marijuana" or "JOINT custody".
:passitleft:

Tested myself this morning and i was Clean!..With 4 days to spare before the Drug and Alcohol test, Hmmm wonder if i could have just a little............Lol joking.

Well done my friend. :high-five: After the test can you go back to normal life?

Hey.... how long did it take to get clean labs?

After some research i think i will stick with my 32oz daily organic smoothie and 2-3 liters of lemon water( using real lemons) and a hybrid supplement consisting of Green tea, Green coffee bean,Caffeine, Red pepper, Olive leaf and Raspberry ketone and plenty of exercise to promote sweat!.......and if that does not work i guess i will Stay home ,harvest My plants, give myself a subtle bio-bomb regimen for the winter to promote . Hopefully after Legalization in October they will just use a Saliva test instead for Pre-employment. I wonder after legalization if the Authorities will still call it "Possession of Marijuana" or "JOINT custody".

I’m moving to Louisiana next month, and I hear they’re kicking around recreational. Wish us luck.

Wow! Congratulations! No more freezing winters by the Mighty Mon? That's gotta be a huge change. Of course, you'll have to love humidity and rain now :). Best of luck on the transition. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Shed. :hug: I'll be in one of the properties owned by Tead and his wife. It's a dream come true for us. :battingeyelashes:

Well done my friend. :high-five: After the test can you go back to normal life?

Hey.... how long did it take to get clean labs?

For the last month i have been smoking roughly 2 joints on the weekends only , had the 2 bio-bombs on a monday and tuesday( they were roughly 10-15 mg's each) got a unexpected call for work the same day, i took one of my legit home drug tests the next day which showed positive for THC. Panic mode set in so i started dumping lemon water and organic smoothies into me with my usual exercise routine , Sunday i showed negative on the THC . Not sure how long before that i was showing negative., unfortunately i will have to wait for 6 wks when i get home before i can start medicating again. I am a Crane operator so you never know the competency of the fellow workers you are assigned to, when there is a incident you are guilty by association ,so everyone goes and pisses.:peace:

For the last month i have been smoking roughly 2 joints on the weekends only , had the 2 bio-bombs on a monday and tuesday( they were roughly 10-15 mg's each) got a unexpected call for work the same day, i took one of my legit home drug tests the next day which showed positive for THC. Panic mode set in so i started dumping lemon water and organic smoothies into me with my usual exercise routine , Sunday i showed negative on the THC . Not sure how long before that i was showing negative., unfortunately i will have to wait for 6 wks when i get home before i can start medicating again. I am a Crane operator so you never know the competency of the fellow workers you are assigned to, when there is a incident you are guilty by association ,so everyone goes and pisses.:peace:

I’ll hold you in my thoughts panacea. :hug: Let me know when you’re back on the regimen, if it’s not too much trouble. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom