BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs. Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor , started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain(cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband)mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days . I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks, want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him. So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO. Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks

Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs. Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor , started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain(cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband)mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days . I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks, want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him. So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO. Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks

I’m a little in awe, to be honest. I think you have it, and it’s all laid out there. You don’t mind if I rework that, do you? Just some formatting. :battingeyelashes:

panacea, how do you decide on the blend of chemovars you use in making oil?

Awesome read @SweetSue . You explained that so very well lady. Love it!

GT...you’ll have me blushing. :battingeyelashes: Thank you. I’m pleased it can be useful to you.

In my opinion none of us understands what we’re doing as well as panacea.

I’m a little in awe, to be honest. I think you have it, and it’s all laid out there. You don’t mind if I rework that, do you? Just some formatting. :battingeyelashes:

panacea, how do you decide on the blend of chemovars you use in making oil?

Do your magic sue:). Actually , I prefer to start my oil protocol with a 1:1 then gradually work more to the THC side of things before shifting back to a CBD for a couple weeks then back once again to heavy dose of THC( With various strains) I feel each strain has its own way of healing and confusing illnesses and ailments from different angles perse', this is my belief from experience only and nothing scientific to back it up. Unfortunately last harvest season I had a little police scare with my crop which forced me to quickly & hastily pack up my Medication and move it out of my drying and curing room , this end up causing my strains to get mixed up ( I could tell some strains from smell ,especially CBD strains which I find have a more fruity smell then THC strains). I could not 100% identify all strains so I decided to just blend them all together when makin the CCO.

Reformatted for readibility:

”Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs.

Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor.

Started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain(cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband)mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days .

I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks. I want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him.

So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped, so lets hope it is from the CCO.

Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks.” - panacea

Reformatted regimen, to make this invaluable information more easily usable. (See panacea's post above.)

"Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs.

Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor,

* started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days.

Chemovar mix: cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband

I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks,

want him to get up to 300Mg and see where that takes him.

So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO.

Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks"

Organizing all of that.....

Patient was a 71 yr old male with an 8 cm Glioblastoma

Goal was to get to 300 mg daily dose and wait to see what effect that had.

Oil was produced using a blend of chemovars
* Chemovar mix: Cookies Kush, Cannatonic, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Marmalate, Critical Kush, and 707 Headband

Regimen started on a 10-day regimen of 10 mg doses, administered orally 3-4 times daily, along with 20 mg capsule suppositories, administered anally 4 times a day.

Progressed to 20-25 mg capsules for oral meds and 50-60 mg suppositories.

Patient was also instructed to supplement with amentoflavone and apigenin and encouraged to make free use of organic smoothies.

@panacea, does this work for you? If so, I'd like to share it as an example over at the Personal Regimen thread, if that's ok with you.

Reformatted regimen, to make this invaluable information more easily usable. (See panacea's post above.)

"Thank-You Sue. For Sure, I am relatively healthy besides a bit of high blood pressure which i regulate with my bio-bombs.

Most recently i have been making bio-bombs and suppositories for my buddy's 71 yr old father-in -law with the 8cm brain tumor,

* started him on a mild 10mg dose(capsule 3-4x/day) of 6-7 strain mixture of bio-bombs and a 20 mg(capsule 4x/day) of suppositories for the last 10 days.

Chemovar mix: cookies kush, cannatonic, blue dream, girl scout cookies, Marmalate,critical kush, 707 headband

I just made him up 160 suppositories at 50-60 mg per cap and bio-bombs at 20-25 mg per cap and a few grams of regular CCO (before bedtime meds i told him)to hold him while i am gone for the next 4-5 weeks,

So far the twitch he has been having in his left arm caused by the tumor has stopped ,so lets hope it is from the CCO.

Also gave him Amentoflavone and Apiginen along with free range of my organic garden to make smoothies.:peace:.. Anyone got suggestions to add to this protocol please chime in.Thanks"

* Chemovar mix: Cookies Kush, Cannatonic, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Marmalate, Critical Kush, and 707 Headband

Regimen started on a 10-day regimen of 10 mg doses, administered orally 3-4 times daily, along with 20 mg capsule suppositories, administered anally 4 times a day.

Patient was also instructed to supplement with amentoflavone and apigenin and encouraged to make free use of organic smoothies.

@panacea, does this work for you? If so, I'd like to share it as an example over at the Personal Regimen thread, if that's ok with you.

Wow sue u sure are doin alot these days. What would some people do with out super sue lol sounds like it should be the title of a children's book hahaha. But yea I'm hoping to try some cbd critical cure with docs kit soon. I jus did some Blue Cheese, Devil's Carnival, and Amnesia Lemon and a Gorilla Glue#4 auto for my first run with docs kit. An so far after I got some environmental issues taken care of things are going ok lol. But yea I wonder how much the oil from the CBD critical cure will change using the kit?

Wow sue u sure are doin alot these days. What would some people do with out super sue lol sounds like it should be the title of a children's book hahaha. But yea I'm hoping to try some cbd critical cure with docs kit soon. I jus did some Blue Cheese, Devil's Carnival, and Amnesia Lemon and a Gorilla Glue#4 auto for my first run with docs kit. An so far after I got some environmental issues taken care of things are going ok lol. But yea I wonder how much the oil from the CBD critical cure will change using the kit?

If anything you should anticipate enhanced terpene expression from the kit, which automatically ups the medicinal value Jones. Terpenes direct the action of the cannabinoid signaling. It’s the terpenes that make you feel the high the way you do.

Around here we typically go all out to preserve terpenes, so it can only be a good thing to have more of them to start.

So the kit is working well for you Jones? I admire those who work it well. I found my bliss in hempy, and we haven’t been able to adapt the kit to hempy. I gave all my supplies to Hash Hound before I moved.

That is no prob Sue..But for the record this gentleman passed away before xmas after he stop taking the suppositories. This is when the family realized the cannabis oil was working for him, but he decided that he did not want to take the suppositories anymore( they would find them in the toilet or still sitting on the countertop). He had this cancer for 10 yrs olfactory glioblastoma. He was given 1-3 months May 2018, he started dosing with 10ml orals and 20 mls suppositories and then gradually moved to 20-25 mls orally and 90-100 mls suppositories. The last medicine i gave him was in mid - October(140 supp caps ) ,He would only take 10 of these capsules up to his passing. The family's conclusion was that soon after he stopped taking suppositories the disease progressed until his passing. They believed that the oil was working since 3 months prior to his passing he scans came up that the tumor stopped growing . In hindsight i believe i would of upped the suppository dose to 150 mls , i would been aiming for a 600-700 MLS of total cannabinoids a day.:peace:

That is no prob Sue..But for the record this gentleman passed away before xmas after he stop taking the suppositories. This is when the family realized the cannabis oil was working for him, but he decided that he did not want to take the suppositories anymore( they would find them in the toilet or still sitting on the countertop). He had this cancer for 10 yrs olfactory glioblastoma. He was given 1-3 months May 2018, he started dosing with 10ml orals and 20 mls suppositories and then gradually moved to 20-25 mls orally and 90-100 mls suppositories. The last medicine i gave him was in mid - October(140 supp caps ) ,He would only take 10 of these capsules up to his passing. The family's conclusion was that soon after he stopped taking suppositories the disease progressed until his passing. They believed that the oil was working since 3 months prior to his passing he scans came up that the tumor stopped growing . In hindsight i believe i would of upped the suppository dose to 150 mls , i would been aiming for a 600-700 MLS of total cannabinoids a day.:peace:

We all choose our time to pass. :love: I’ve been close to death enough to know a body gets tired.

His willingness to participate helped build the experience base with cannabis therapeutics, and for that I thank him. Our hearts go out to his loved ones. :love:

Thank you for sharing the details, and your dosing thoughts. :hug:

If anything you should anticipate enhanced terpene expression from the kit, which automatically ups the medicinal value Jones. Terpenes direct the action of the cannabinoid signaling. It’s the terpenes that make you feel the high the way you do.

Around here we typically go all out to preserve terpenes, so it can only be a good thing to have more of them to start.

So the kit is working well for you Jones? I admire those who work it well. I found my bliss in hempy, and we haven’t been able to adapt the kit to hempy. I gave all my supplies to Hash Hound before I moved.

Oh boy I bet that was a hit to give away all ur gear wow that was really amazingly nice of you. And yea things are going ok now that I'm getting a few environmental issues taken care of lol. Once I started going with docs kit it forced me to really start to learn how to read a plant instead of bottle directions lol. So now that I'm starting to get my environment more stable things are looking up. I got some devils carn u gifted me going great in the kit right now. 2 of them in fact in a 30 gal tote idk if u want any pics in here or not so I'll PM a shot of them to ya. But yea ive made concentrate from the D.C. and it's some of my favorite. So I can only imagine how good the oil an concentrate will be from a HB harvest.

Ako ništa drugo, trebate predvidjeti pojačani izraz terpena iz pribora, koji automatski povećava ljekovitu vrijednost Jonesa.

Terpenes have in my case greatly strengthened the distribution of Biobomb capsules. The 25 mg dose without natural terpenes is to my mother's supremacy, while the terpenes give a lot of strength to sedation.

But with stronger disease, terpenes are very, very helpful :green_heart:

Ethylene oils also know how to change the texture of the fruit in the Biobombs

Wow there is so much to take in here 🤯

I am looking for any advice- I’ve read until my eyes have ached and I still am trying to take it all in lol you guys are amazing! All this work you’ve done 👏🏼 ❤️

Long story short; mum has lung cancer, did chemo and radiation therapy. They said they would cure her. We just got the news that her liver is riddled and she has a lesion on her brain, they say she has less than 12 months.
But we say different!
She’s going to try CCO.
But I’ve read so much info now I’m not sure which we should follow 🤔

We want her having 1g of the CCO a day as soon as possible (aware that we need to build upto that dose). So how do I do that with the bio bombs?

She’ll take it as a suppository- which oil is best? I’ve read coconut oil is better for liver cancer but some other post said something about long term effects of the coconut oil?

How many grams does she need of the supplements she needs to take before the suppository. Is stronger doses better? Example we buy concentrated instead of 50g of the apigenin?

We are in Australia so I am limited to what concentrated oil I can get, I’ve sourced a King G strain. Is that sufficient for what we need? I would love to be able to grow it myself and make the oil but time is of the essence!
(might be a silly question but is CCO the same as RSO)

What else should she be doing? We’ve begun changing her diet (fresh fruit veggies etc) is there anything we need to avoid or add?

Thank you in advance for any advice or information- my brain is burning out so they may seem like silly questions 🥹🫠

Much love and admiration xx

Jade

:welcome: to the community, Jade! Sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis. Personally, I know nothing about making and using CCO but I have a friend that may be able to help you. @Bill284 - Can you help Jade with her questions?

And, here are a couple of links that also may be helpful:

Tacking CCO

How to Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Jade, yes, sorry to hear about your mother. I’m not an expert on BioBombs so I’ll leave that to others. RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) and CCO are basically the same thing: it’s the reduction of the cannabis plant cannabinoids, etc into a thick oil.

There are different methods for making RSO/CCO using different solvents to “wash” the plant material which is then evaporated off leaving the oil.

The link from a previous poster is an excellent resource.

Sending you and your mom healing energy.

Jade, yes, sorry to hear about your mother. I’m not an expert on BioBombs so I’ll leave that to others. RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) and CCO are basically the same thing: it’s the reduction of the cannabis plant cannabinoids, etc into a thick oil.

There are different methods for making RSO/CCO using different solvents to “wash” the plant material which is then evaporated off leaving the oil.

The link from a previous poster is an excellent resource.

Sending you and your mom healing energy.
Thank you Mike, we need all the healing energy we can get right now ☀️❤️🌱
I figured they were the same, just wanted to check 👌🏼 Eventually I’ll make it myself but we need to get into her asap, so I bought some! They used a food grade alcohol (can’t recall the exact name) as a solvent.
I’m consuming so much information my brain is starting to smoke lol. But I need to have as much info as possible so we do this right!

:welcome: to the community, Jade! Sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis. Personally, I know nothing about making and using CCO but I have a friend that may be able to help you. @Bill284 - Can you help Jade with her questions?

And, here are a couple of links that also may be helpful:

Tacking CCO

How to Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
Good morning HashGirl. :ciao:
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
I'm a user of RSO.
@Roy Growin makes cco , he would be better at helping.
Hopefully he drops by shortly.
Welcome to 420Magazine Jade.:welcome:
Take care. :high-five:

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom