BioDiesel Mass AUTO Seedling 1st True Leaves Drooping?

Thanks for the info duckee... I am going to try and keep this grow as simple as possible! Definitely looking into co2 enrichment if I decide to use a larger space to grow!

Sorry Wiz,I have never used t5 or floresents other than for germinating and there only 100w equivililant(26w) CFL. I was thinking about adding 2 single lamp 2' t5. One on each side of the 6"cooltube and then in the 2 week of flowering (im growin and auto) i want to introduce 10.0 UVB lamps. This will increase trichome development.

KISS= Keep it simple stupid. That (LOL) is a route that I have never gone.... and I have paid for it(tears), but the shit load in experienceand knowledge you will get is invaluable and makes up for any problems.:peace:

:420:

Bio @ 1 month... If she has hit this mark in 4 weeks... the next 6 will be CRAZY!!!! Finger
DSC_000348.JPG
s crossed!

Top @33 days - 17 inches... a greater portion of the lower leaves have yellowed, dried and died. I assume this is because of not giving Cal/Mag for a greater portion of this grow! Any ideas to the contrary I would gladly entertain! I have removed all dead and leaves on the bottom... Just gave bloom nutes/Cal Mag this morning... I wonder what's next!
DSC_000349.JPG

Looks good Alex, our Bio D's are 21 days old now, and its under a 4 foot 4 bulb T5,
Already have 6 bud sites, the Kandy Kush is about a week behind, cant wait to see some real bud development.....:joint:

Guess who's back just 1 day shy of 7wks. Leaves are beginning to be sucked dry and die before they wither and fall off! I assume this is due to it being in the middle of it's flowering. The breeders schedule has it for 8 - 10 wks for harvest but after some research it's more then likely that I will be going a week... maybe 2 past that. Time to invest in a 30x magnifying glass!
DSC_06371.JPG
DSC_06442.JPG

Lookin sweet ...........:goodjob:

I purchased a 60 - 100x magnifying glass from radio shack and took a closer look at those frosty trichomes! I decided to harvest with milky trichomes... only had about 10% amber but i would rather a head high then couch lock! Chopped and started the drying process on this auto bio! I need to charge my camera so I can upload pics of my makeshift dry box! Dropped another 2 auto beans for germ. Decided to use smaller pots this go around... the 3 gallon almost seems to have been a waste of space! I had some issues being my first trip... I definitely fell more equipped for this go around!

:goodjob:

Dry weight @28 Grams... an ounce of good smoke but I know I can do better! Just dropped a new bean and her heads above water!
Question... I planted in FFOF with extra perlite. I know that this medium has enough grub for 2 weeks or so but since i had such an bad issue with cal mag def with the last one, should I add cal mag in my RO water from sprout?!?
DSC_01454.JPG
DSC_01473.JPG

*UPDATE*
BioMass #2 is at 17days... smaller then the last at the same stage. I'm assuming it's because of me using a smaller pot his time around. I haven't fed with nutes yet... decided to wait until she tells me she needs it!

I also started a finished a small DIY MiniBox so I can veg new seeds as older ones flower! Until next time folks!
DSC_000642.JPG
DSC_001426.JPG

Sweet..............:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom