Birdie's Return To Life

You should create a blog post on how to properly dose edibles for those of us who are mathematically challenged. Seriously.
Hi Shed. :D
:yummy:
Hey HG! Usually I offer to PM OldBear's oil calculation spreadsheet along with step-by-step instructions I wrote. But maybe I'll do one of those journals-to-replace-blog-posts-we'll-never-again-have. Good idea!

I'll drop the link here when I do and put it in my sig as well. I'll @ you on the post since this journal flies! Much like its owner...

:thanks:

Your preciousis is safes with me ms.Birdie, excuse me my tardiness but I've brought heaps of biltong and droewors so please help yourselves as I see everyone's already squeezed in like sardines but Smeegs likes corners....... :hug::hug::hug:

Hi Smeegol,

I'm a little surprised you coughed up the 1 Ring cover charge at the door, but WELCOME :welcome:. Nestle yourself into a corner and be amazed.

FP. :peace:

Ever have to look really closely to see if it was still breathing? If not, it's not even in the top ten ;).

...I've been having to look more closely to see if Yer' still breathing!?...:eek::hmmmm:...WTF!??...almost 9 months...drop me a line ole' friend...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Birdy! So glad to see you're growing again!!! Count me in for the ride/flight. Can't believe you got 15 pages since starting your journal on Friday! Very happy to see you're getting all the love you deserve. And having just harvested my own OG Kush gals I'm double excited to follow yours. Hugs!!!

Now, we are going to get our fingers smacked from Teddy :hug:
I had the exact one before :)
Doesn't it make you smile if you look at it on a rainy day?
That is why I love them colourful..
BTW, has anyone ever seen a canna umbrella?...
@nivek ...want to use your painting as design/pattern..? It is such a beautiful painting

Here are 3 I found. The last is my personal favourite. :battingeyelashes:

Green Canna Umbrella.jpg

White Canna Umbrella.jpg

Favourite Canna Umbrella.jpg

Hey HG! Usually I offer to PM OldBear's oil calculation spreadsheet along with step-by-step instructions I wrote. But maybe I'll do one of those journals-to-replace-blog-posts-we'll-never-again-have. Good idea!

I'll drop the link here when I do and put it in my sig as well. I'll @ you on the post since this journal flies! Much like its owner...

:thanks:

I actually have OB's oil calculation spreadsheet but I'm a word person not a number person and I'd like written instructions, please. Thank you, Shed. :hug:

All is good here in the Hammer except for the cold. When I was at my brothers last night my car's external thermometer said it was -1F. Yikes. Too cold to stand outside and watch the lunar eclipse so I left my coat on and snuck out every 5 minutes or so.

Anyone else see it?

FP.:peace:

We tried but we still had the blizzard going on. Its been -15F last few days.

Hi Birdy! So glad to see you're growing again!!! Count me in for the ride/flight. Can't believe you got 15 pages since starting your journal on Friday! Very happy to see you're getting all the love you deserve. And having just harvested my own OG Kush gals I'm double excited to follow yours. Hugs!!!
Hi mad :hug: Welcome to 420 Grow party
We are here to celebrate all of you and thank you for making all this possible, spreading some love and knowledge on the way:circle-of-love:
You'll be the first to know... My OG Kush has started to shoot her tap root
:cheer::cheer::yahoo::yahoo::cheer::cheer:
So, tomorrow morning she goes in her little pot :)
Here are 3 I found. The last is my personal favourite. :battingeyelashes:

Green Canna Umbrella.jpg

White Canna Umbrella.jpg

Favourite Canna Umbrella.jpg
Yes, the last is my favourite too..

All is good here in the Hammer except for the cold. When I was at my brothers last night my car's external thermometer said it was -1F. Yikes. Too cold to stand outside and watch the lunar eclipse so I left my coat on and snuck out every 5 minutes or so.

Anyone else see it?

FP.:peace:
Hey Felonious I am 1 hr North of the Hammer. Me and my wife caught the show at about 130 am. The moon was so bright and the sky was so clear. Simply amazing. If it wasn’t-25C I may have spent more then a minute looking at it LMAO

Yeah, we have - 20C outside, I was told...
Quick jobs outside, back to the warm nest.
It was soo cold last night we actually missed the eclipse staying inside. -20 I hope you r keeping warm AB. I love spending time in my grow room when it cold outside. Hope you can find some warmth spending time with your babies.

Back
Top Bottom