Birdie's Return To Life

My problem i was looking at 10 different approaches to organics back then. Melted my brain was just too much info. Will ease in next time slow and steady as she goes.
You will get the hang of it :)
No worries I'll just crash on the floor by her bed and when she wakes up . All her clothes for work will smell like weed. That's just how i roll anyway.
Now, that is a way to throw her out!!
I have a spare room, if anyone wants to visit. But me and sWeeD are super far away from eachother
BTW @CraZysWeeD, did you research the idea we spoke about?!?

Xrispy tonight . Got the munchies and ate 4 canna cookies.

Attachments

• 64eaafb0bee11058552f9ec251948871.jpg
    64eaafb0bee11058552f9ec251948871.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
It will all sort itself out no worries.

It always does in some way. Love the hula girl and dino. :) How is your cheese coming along?

@CraZysWeeD ,we talked about you getting money...

Ah, you mean the insurance or future lawsuit? :)

Havn't got anything from the insurance yet but they should make some announcement soon about this it's 15 days since they got the last papers.

It always does in some way. Love the hula girl and dino. :) How is your cheese coming along?

Ah, you mean the insurance or future lawsuit? :)

Havn't got anything from the insurance yet but they should make some announcement soon about this it's 15 days since they got the last papers.
Nooooo paying your way out... Talking to the bank...

Nooooo paying your way out... Talking to the bank...

The best solution for me is IF I get the insurance money to pay her off with so I don't need to mess with my apartment loan. I signed this loan before all new loan rules came about so I'm happy if they can stay as they are. If I need to remortgage them I will end up with several 100$ more each month.

Hi Smeegol,

I'm a little surprised you coughed up the 1 Ring cover charge at the door, but WELCOME :welcome:. Nestle yourself into a corner and be amazed.

FP. :peace:

Top of the morning to you mr.Felonious I know the cover charge is steep but I have to look after everyones preciousis while ms.Birdie gets under way.. I've only met one hobbit I like and that's @Bilbobudkin420

One word Smeegs. Prosciutto

Chorizo for the win brother ...lol

The universe is an amazing place. :smokin:

How would I go about doing bokashi ms.Emilya as this boggles me....

My problem i was looking at 10 different approaches to organics back then. Melted my brain was just too much info. Will ease in next time slow and steady as she goes.

This exactly where I went wrong mr.K when I first joined last year as I went all hung-low for organics but I couldn't understand it as there's too much info from different sources and you get lost and give up as I did.. But it's a new year and time to learn afresh.....:high-five: ? But indoors I also want to do but properly not messing round with CFLs and such.....

Xrispy tonight . Got the munchies and ate 4 canna cookies.

Lately I've been hooked on cheese muffins with thyme and coriander and a squidge of black pepper, was feeling brave on Sunday so had 2 muffins bout a hour n half apart and was reduced to wondering around aimlessly trying to achieve things, then gave up and went and lay down for the rest of the day...lol

Back
Top Bottom