Birdie's Return To Life

Glad to hear your all safe and well what ever it may be that troubled you. I'll keep an eye out for then seeds popping
Thank you. :hug:

It is written in my nest thread from page 4 or 5, if you want to be filled in on the story.

This is taken from my first journal, and I intend to go this way again

Humidity 40-80 %
I need to buy a meter

Co2: plants in tent or closed space needs it and they love it so...:
Yeast, sugar, flour and water in a bottle. shake every day and let it stay with the plants...
Be careful when you open the shaked bottle to let out the co2, away from your face.

Nutrients in general:

thinking of bat guano

N (nitrogen)= Coffee Grounds ( dry and then scatter them lightly)
P (phosphorus)= bone meal
K(potassium)= Banana peel

N : Coffee grounds dried up and mixed in to soil before planting or top dress lightly dug in ( watch the roots)
P: is a bit of a problem still
K: Dry the peels, then grind them into a fertilizer or make spray fertilizer that also uses eggshells for a calcium boost and Epsom salt for magnesium.

4 Banana Peels
1 tablespoon Epsom Salt
3 Egg Shells
Empty Spray Bottle
Water
To create the fertilizer spray, you’ll need banana peels, egg shells, Epsom salt, and water.
Dry the banana peels (see tutorial at the end of this article for how) and egg shells, then once they’re dry, grind them together.
Add the peels and shells to a spray bottle, along with the Epsom salt, and fill the sprayer to the top.
Spray on your plants as needed.
Banana peel is good for many things.. big buds and also
a fly trap made from apple cider vinegar washing up liquid or banana peel..excellent..
and for pest control..aphids HATE banana!!!

-Cal Mag too is made as Emily showed in her thread Emmie's DIY CalMagPhos+ From Eggshells

Emilya's threads are in my signature and I will be trying to water like she suggests
The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Hi everyone. :circle-of-love:

It has been almost 3 years since I could grow and I am so happy to be alive today.

I want to thank @HashGirl for starting the fundraising that made it possible for us to escape. For hunting and helping in tickets passports and possible places to stay.

There is a lot of compassion both in you and @FeloniousPunk.

:love::hug::love::hug::love::hug::love:

Thank you all for helping out with donations. :circle-of-love:

@CraZysWeeD thank you for the light and my first seeds 

@SweetSue thank you for showing me the light when all was dark.

Showing me how to build my strength even when I thought it was impossible.

I love you now and forever :hug:

Every member in the forum, you have contributed to help my girls smile again.

:thanks::circle-of-love::thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

≠=================================≠

Just got a notification that light has arrived, so I will go and pick it up tomorrow.
On the light, there are two seeds taped ;)
White widow and OG kush.
:circle-of-love:Thank You:circle-of-love:

Hey Birdie,

I'm sneaking over by the window so I can watch the snow fall and wait for a snowman to eat another human!

I might even sneak outside and join in the youthful fun and games. Sue will have to stay inside until her eyes dry! Nice to be with family, isn't it?
:yahoo::theband::slide::rofl:

FP. :peace:

Hey Birdie,

I'm sneaking over by the window so I can watch the snow fall and wait for a snowman to eat another human!

I might even sneak outside and join in the youthful fun and games. Sue will have to stay inside until her eyes dry! Nice to be with family, isn't it?
:yahoo::theband::slide::rofl:

Yes it is :hug:
Sue will be fine, I was crying too :)
Talking about snowmen, where is @MrSauga ...

Picking seeds out of the summers crop. The Girl Scout Cookies is a lot stickier than the Kaboom.

I had a male Maui in the mix. So now I have Maui X CBD Dutch Treat, Maui X GSC, Maui X Kaboom and Maui X Hash Plant.

The 4 MD's (Maui X Dutch) I am growing look promising.

IMG_20190118_125833[1].jpg

Well ya know I'm going to be driving thru.. Looking forward to seeing ya get some herbs started..............

Take Care..

Picking seeds out of the summers crop. The Girl Scout Cookies is a lot stickier than the Kaboom.

I had a male Maui in the mix. So now I have Maui X CBD Dutch Treat, Maui X GSC, Maui X Kaboom and Maui X Hash Plant.

The 4 MD's (Maui X Dutch) I am growing look promising.

IMG_20190118_125833[1].jpg
And that looks like enough seeds to have you buzy through winter and summer :)
Well ya know I'm going to be driving thru.. Looking forward to seeing ya get some herbs started..............

Take Care..

Hi nordcali :hug: welcome... :hug:
I would mind if you didn't drive through my part of the woods :)

Hope you dont mind if I follow along, I love a comeback story so I wish you all the best. Also interested in your homemade nutrients, it's amazing what these plants can thrive off of.
Next to Elmo and Kermit, cookie monster is just awesome :)
Welcome aboard, party has begun
Here... :popcorn:cheese puffs and:passitleft:..

I was so sad to read your journal Birdie and all the suffering and abuse you have had to endure. It seems like the nicest people sometimes have to go through the worse things. I’m so happy you have managed to escape and feel safe. I really hope you can worry about yourself and your girls and realize you can’t help those who won’t help themselves and that you don’t owe anything to someone who abuses you. You have every right to be happy and that should be your main focus.

Everyone has their trials and tribulations but fortunately, most people don’t have to face the extremes of what you did. When I was 26 my mother committed suicide and that was my life’s great challenge. I was lost and in a very dark place for a long time but I really enjoy life now and feel so grateful to be alive so I hope that gives you some small solace that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and reason for hope. God bless you Birdie and I wish you all the best in your grow and your recovery.

I was so sad to read your journal Birdie and all the suffering and abuse you have had to endure. It seems like the nicest people sometimes have to go through the worse things. I’m so happy you have managed to escape and feel safe. I really hope you can worry about yourself and your girls and realize you can’t help those who won’t help themselves and that you don’t owe anything to someone who abuses you. You have every right to be happy and that should be your main focus.

Everyone has their trials and tribulations but fortunately, most people don’t have to face the extremes of what you did. When I was 26 my mother committed suicide and that was my life’s great challenge. I was lost and in a very dark place for a long time but I really enjoy life now and feel so grateful to be alive so I hope that gives you some small solace that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and reason for hope. God bless you Birdie and I wish you all the best in your grow and your recovery.
:hug::love::thanks::love::hug: I came out alive and that is the main thing.
All the fear and everything else, I work through as we speak.
Welcome to my new adventures :)

Glad to see you flying again AB! I am so happy to be able to follow along on your new garden journal, put together and made possible with so much love from the community and so much determination from you and your girls. This entire grow is going to be a huge celebration of what can happen when everyone comes together to make things right. Let me send out a hug to all who have helped and all who have shown support to AB during this transition and a huge hug to Angrybird for having the strength and determination to make it happen! It makes me proud to be a part of such a loving and caring community as this one and even more proud to be able to call AngryBird my friend! Good luck in this grow!

Glad to see you flying again AB! I am so happy to be able to follow along on your new garden journal, put together and made possible with so much love from the community and so much determination from you and your girls. This entire grow is going to be a huge celebration of what can happen when everyone comes together to make things right. Let me send out a hug to all who have helped and all who have shown support to AB during this transition and a huge hug to Angrybird for having the strength and determination to make it happen! It makes me proud to be a part of such a loving and caring community as this one and even more proud to be able to call AngryBird my friend! Good luck in this grow!
You are a superb member of my family and a dear friend. I am so happy to have you with us on this journey.
:love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love:
Thank you for coming. Plenty of room and snacks to eat.

Back
Top Bottom