Birdie's Return To Life

Thank you sweeties :love:
Some days are good but most are struggle days.
It is ok, I am supposed to feel like this.

I took out my OG to check on bud...
Remember the struggling og that grew backwards and almost died?
Here is top bud :

And growing the whole stem downwards :)

Santero 's seeds are growing as well. Cant get her out, too cramped in the tent lol.
I have one female budding and I just placed in flower. Two are yo be seen if found female. I collected some pollen too ftom the males I got.
Also 3 clones from White Widow :

I was holding out hope that you were just working through issues but would be back when you were not so overwhelmed. I have been there, so I understand. Too bad about the car, but you can do better. And you got the little chickies to worry about too, but I know a strong girl when I see one. I had no fear that you wouldn't be back, and with a good story to tell. Keep workin on it love, you are a force of nature, and it will get better. The four of us here at Emmie's Gardens are all pulling for you! :love:

Just stopped in to catch up and say hey @AngryBird :ciao: ...I was being pulled in so many directions at once reading up on things :thedoubletake: I didn't know whether to congratulate you, tell you I'm sorry, wish you a belated Happy Birthday, or all of the above :goof: I'm confused :laugh: but I'm glad to hear you're okay and your doing good and your girls look :yummy::yummy::high-five::thumb:

Hi everyone :love:
I am feeling better.

I am about to make cannabis grapeseed oil for the first time :party:
Have more babies growing and some ladies in flower.
I haven't forgotten about you all.
Thank you all again.

Im studying to become a nurse.
Have actually gone out to a beachparty and talked to people.
Starting to feel normal.

Long road ahead but small babysteps :hug:

Back
Top Bottom