Birdie's Return To Life

Hey AB just have been catching up here. Soo happy to hear things r working out for you. I love the way you greet everyone with open arms and help everyone along the way. You r an awesome person and deserve all the best. Glad to see you growing again. Best wishes always from Canada
Hi :hug:
Now it is time to welcome you in the same manner :hug: :hug:
Welcome to the community grow party :)
Thanks to the 420 Magazine, I can grow again :)
Grab some canna edibles, BBQ is on, beer and sodas to your left.. Shed is DJ. :=)
ENJOY!!

Hi :hug:
Now it is time to welcome you in the same manner :hug: :hug:
Welcome to the community grow party :)
Thanks to the 420 Magazine, I can grow again :)
Grab some canna edibles, BBQ is on, beer and sodas to your left.. Shed is DJ. :=)
ENJOY!!
Thanks AB. I am not much of a drinker anymore but I have a bunch of concentrates I will bring to the party

Look what I found!!
71PzwSZJxuL._AC_UY700_.jpg
I soooo want one of these :)
51-TYoz5j7L._AC_UY700_.jpg

Your preciousis is safes with me ms.Birdie, excuse me my tardiness but I've brought heaps of biltong and droewors so please help yourselves as I see everyone's already squeezed in like sardines but Smeegs likes corners....... :hug::hug::hug:
There is plenty of room in our garden :hug:
Welcome smeegs :hug:
Sweet of you to bring food too yum yum droewors :) The biltong is from beef right? Then I love it too :) (translate to English dried sausage and dried meat)

Hiya FreeBird!

So glad you have the joy back in your heart! It bothers (seriously) when someone abuses another! It's senseless, unnecessary, and always for the wrong reasons.
I see you also like Emilya and her methods. I read up through her journal last week. Most amazing stuff I have read. I only grow outdoors in garden soil all natural. I've been looking for the dandelion teas and the lactobacillus serum she makes I'm hoping will improve my grow next year. I hope you have a great grow, and I'll be over by the cheese doodles and bud table. Good to see you growing again! Welcome back.

Hiya FreeBird!

So glad you have the joy back in your heart! It bothers (seriously) when someone abuses another! It's senseless, unnecessary, and always for the wrong reasons.
I see you also like Emilya and her methods. I read up through her journal last week. Most amazing stuff I have read. I only grow outdoors in garden soil all natural. I've been looking for the dandelion teas and the lactobacillus serum she makes I'm hoping will improve my grow next year. I hope you have a great grow, and I'll be over by the cheese doodles and bud table. Good to see you growing again! Welcome back.

Thank you Bode :hug: and welcome to the grow party :hug:
I feel I have to write a book about it some day, maybe I could save a soul before it happens.
I am free and we are safe :green_heart:
Thanks to all of my 420 family.
Do enjoy my virtual thank you party.

You could actually collect the dandelions yourself (or have kids do it for you) usually, when you want them for other reasons, they are picked before they turn white, the younger the better. Which is spring ones are the best.
We have enough food and snacks to go along, but please come and dance.. Shed is playing awesome music!!

Biltong is generally from beef but we make it from most wild game back here at home too...
Over the Xmas period an uncle of mine brought chicken biltong which he made and it was rather tasty I won't lie..... But the curing process is a bit trickier with chicken though as I wouldn't attempt myself......
Sounds delicious :)
You have wild bore down there too?
Need to Google wildlife of KSA... I only know about the marine life... Sharks and such :)

" And bud food:
And I just finished making molasses out of banana peels.

1. cut to small pieces
2. Dry in Sun / cover with paper for flies until all are almost black( you can dry on low settings in oven too)
3. I fry them to make them black and dry
4. Cool of ( place on paper for a day if you feel moist)
5. Blender to make small pieces.

What is this good for?? you might ask yourselves...well...: "

Ive chopped banana and added equal weight brown sugar in a large jar and given it a good mash to break down the banana and start fermenting ms.Birdie. Going to add water and let it sit for a week and break down further, but I've stuck it in some very cool shady spot as its so hot here indoor and out....

Thank you Bode :hug: and welcome to the grow party :hug:
I feel I have to write a book about it some day, maybe I could save a soul before it happens.
I am free and we are safe :green_heart:
Thanks to all of my 420 family.
Do enjoy my virtual thank you party.

You could actually collect the dandelions yourself (or have kids do it for you) usually, when you want them for other reasons, they are picked before they turn white, the younger the better. Which is spring ones are the best.
We have enough food and snacks to go along, but please come and dance.. Shed is playing awesome music!!

Sounds delicious :)
You have wild bore down there too?
Need to Google wildlife of KSA... I only know about the marine life... Sharks and such :)

We do have wild bore too but over here we call it a bush pig, but those razor sharp fangs are the same no matter which country you live in I think...lol. You often see them on the farm in the early mornings or early evenings rooting around in the lands or scurrying through the fields.....

We do have wild bore too but over here we call it a bush pig, but those razor sharp fangs are the same no matter which country you live in I think...lol. You often see them on the farm in the early mornings or early evenings rooting around in the lands or scurrying through the fields.....
As long as they don't hunt you...

I have my seeds in peat pucks in a shoebox under a CFL in a desk lamp. At 4" it keeps the temps around 24º C. That's how I would go. Warmth is key to germinating.
I placed her by my bed under a cfl. Sacrificed my reading light lol

They are cannabis, and they're meds as well! I mix them with much higher precision than I mix my nutes. Each portion of cookie dough is measured to the tenth of a gram :).

You should create a blog post on how to properly dose edibles for those of us who are mathematically challenged. Seriously.

Hi Shed. :D

:yummy:

Hi Felonious all is well in the Hammer?

All is good here in the Hammer except for the cold. When I was at my brothers last night my car's external thermometer said it was -1F. Yikes. Too cold to stand outside and watch the lunar eclipse so I left my coat on and snuck out every 5 minutes or so.

Anyone else see it?

FP.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom