bit of help maybe needed do i have to many plants?

alex801

hi there, im currently on my first ever grow, iv got a room 4ft x 2ft x 6.5ft when i started germinating seeds i didnt expect all ten seeds to come good i expected a few failures through in expieriance, but all my seeds came good, 5x blue cheese, 5x himalayen blue. they are doing great, 11 days into veg, BUT my space seems it will be far too small to see the ten plants through a average grow, i cant use anymore space, my lights a 600watt hps so would be enough light but not space, should i flower early? hoping to dwarf the plant size or do i need to remove plants? thanks for reading:peacetwo:

if they are femmed seeds then just bloom them and pull the smallest ones.
of not femmed...remove the smallest couple...bloom them now..pull the males in 10 days. if you have too many females remove the smallest....but thats me
im doing a tray myself for the 1st time...all clones.

yeah the 5 blue cheese are all fems and the blue himilayen are looking good to be fems, when would you guys recomend i start flowering? baring in mind the himalayen are auto flowering that should change over automatikly on about day 16

this is my on going journal, not sure how to put a link on my coments so i copied and pasted the page adress, just going into day 12 now, maybe yous could pop buy and add to the opinions and help iv been given?

Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

well if you have the time you can veg the non autoflowereing and the auto's will flower out then once there done flip the light to 12/12 and flower the other 5
just put the light right over the auto's and have the non auto's veging around them
or just flower out all of them and maby have your light vertical and squese in all those monsters
im guess ing your using a closet so thats gonna have a messed up foot print but you can do all 10 its just gonna be different

Back
Top Bottom