Bit of help please never seen this before have not got pests or spider mites or fungus gnats do not have a clue what this is help!

I bought a 5x and 11x. I put the little 11x circle to the plant phone camera a circle and shoot. Oh yeah the magnifier lights up and is rechargeable. With hubby's eye it helps with other stuff. Who am I kidding I sit and watch the ladies lol

Nuke 'em from space. It's the only way to be sure. :D

This is what I use. It has three 5x lenses that you can use singly or together for 5x, 10x and 15X magnification. I find that anything more powerful than 10x is not practical for a hand held magnifier. Movement is magnified too much, and your focal plane is much too limited to keep stuff in focus. My loupe(geologist hand lens) is the tool I use most in my growing.
I only get the other one only coz they told me so..if i knew I would take this...
Or i can buy it now to check it out..
But to ve honest this one i have works good for me... about having pests or to see pistills if mature

I saw some predators to my plant.. but mine is too many... didn't precaution and let it happen .
If urs is on the begin u can use that but if there manyei suggest to spray on her.
In past save me..
Right now i have a big plant with big buds on and waiting to see when to harvest...if leave the mites on i will get nothing...
First year i griw i face mites ....after that i used ti sprayed the plants just a little for precaution and was ok...this year i didn't sprayed and here is again..

Back
Top Bottom