Bak70

Just finished setting up my 2x4x5 summer tent
1 es300 led
6 autos in 3 gallons
Michigan made mix super soil for 5 of the autos
Ocean forrest soil for one
I want to see if there is a difference
I will be testing with 2 moby dick xxl
The other 4 autos will be 1 silver bullet 1 fruit punch 1 strawberry nuggets and 1 dark devil
im using the wet paper towel technique to germintate next post will be when they are all germinated

Attachments

• B924FCCD-319A-4B0F-A512-DFBEFECDC9FA.jpeg
    B924FCCD-319A-4B0F-A512-DFBEFECDC9FA.jpeg
    636.1 KB · Views: 215
Nice setup @Bak70 ,I'm thinking of autos for my first seed purchase. Will be interested in the progress...cheers mate, luck to your grow!

I'm familiar with Ocean Forest. I have had success with my seedlings. I use rapid rooters in a humidity dome and then pop them into the soil and under the light as soon as they sprout. Here's a shot of a 12 day old AK-47.
I normally just put them in the pots after germination with no humidity domes.
However this time i will do it as the humidity levels are pretty low in the grow tent at the moment.

I normally just put them in the pots after germination with no humidity domes.
However this time i will do it as the humidity levels are pretty low in the grow tent at the moment.
A lot of people skip the humidity dome with no issues whatsoever. Whatever works. Practice makes perfect.

All six are now in the dirt. I added a humidifier and brought humidity to a steady 65%. I think that will be good for the seedling stage.
Temp is 65 with the light on. Best I can do this time of year.
Any one know how far from the plants the light should be? I have it set at 120 watts.

Attachments

• FDC7C6AB-EAF3-4D0E-8132-30782703B528.jpeg
    FDC7C6AB-EAF3-4D0E-8132-30782703B528.jpeg
    785.9 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom