Black & Blue Hyenas In Coco: A Journal By 425Jesse

Hi Jesse:

Those Hyenas are looking healthy. :thumb:

I am concerned though...

Cannafan was growing them but she disappeared.

Maineiac was growing them now he's gone, too.

You better be careful...maybe it's a fatal strain. :rip:

Peace, Hyena

Lol, Hyena:). Not much to report here other than the stretch seems to be mostly over, and now we start to fill out!
420-magazine-mobile1180780977.jpg

Enjoy you weekends!

Cheers!

Lol, Hyena:). Not much to report here other than the stretch seems to be mostly over, and now we start to fill out!
420-magazine-mobile1180780977.jpg

Enjoy you weekends!

Cheers!

NICE! All my Hyenas are in Mucho Bloomo now also! Fat white flowers popping everywhere.

20170610_063018.jpg

Exciting!

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

NICE! All my Hyenas are in Mucho Bloomo now also! Fat white flowers popping everywhere.

20170610_063018.jpg

Exciting!

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Yeah wow! Those are beautiful! That GS1000 is doing great! Gonna have to suit up and get one for each tent I think, your proof is just so picture perfect! Thanks for checking in Hyena!

Here are some updates from the cave, you can't tell, but the blue hyena's pistils actually have a slight bluish tint. Couldn't tell until they were side by side out of the light.

Take a peak at these ladies!

420-magazine-mobile948202112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile114860839.jpg

Flower Power!!!

Cheers!

Happy Father's Day Jesse...

More happy Hippy Hyena pictures please!! Are yours busting out like mine are?

Peace, Hyena

420-magazine-mobile1198639937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1439063223.jpg

The flowers are CRAZY! Dude the one that had stretched the most literally finally had to be broken. You can see that I bent her and the one behind her over, and didn't do a very gentile job...this thing acted like I gave her extra boosters or something. All the buds on it have now adjusted their trajectory by 90 degrees and are still racing along! I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to run a life cycle on these amazing Ladies. I truly believe these will be some absolutely unbelievable smoke!!! Thank you Hyena, and good luck on member of the month!!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here!

Cheers!

Dude, those Hyenas are fluffy! The strain is sativa-dominant-as-hell.

Going to take some extra time to really build compared to typical mostly-indica but I promise it's worth it!'

And yes, I have broken over almost every branch in my grow. You can't hurt them.

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Monday morning update! Getting thick and fat now. Basically not growing up anymore, just bulking now....looking so so good!:)
420-magazine-mobile1536981189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934245203.jpg

I need to clear the 3000 photos off my phone so I can take more pictures soon, there will be more! Also, these things are starting to smell!!

Cheers!

Monday morning update! Getting thick and fat now. Basically not growing up anymore, just bulking now....looking so so good!:)
420-magazine-mobile1536981189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934245203.jpg

I need to clear the 3000 photos off my phone so I can take more pictures soon, there will be more! Also, these things are starting to smell!!

Cheers!

HAHA I keep having that same problem. keep running out of room on phone.

Plants are looking real nice

Sunday morning update! Things are getting thicker and the smell is getting stronger. ...Hope this turns out close to as well as hyena makes this stuff look, AWESOME!
420-magazine-mobile1956322247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237838166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile552582148.jpg

That there is some 4 foot tall hyenas, that are filling with flower from the top down and bottom up!
420-magazine-mobile591666066.jpg

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

Back
Top Bottom