Black Cherry Kush

Thread starter #1
Here is a pic of some locally grown (Southern Ontario, Canada) Black Cherry Kush (Black Cherry Soda x Master Kush). It was very fruity, with a hint of kush. Felt the effects halfway through a small joint. Soaring heady buzz with little to zero burnout. I found this to be very motivational weed.

Thread starter #3
oh it is. I have so many strains that I enjoy, but this one has always had a special place in my stashbox. It has that perfect balance of aroma, taste, looks, and effect. I have been searching high and low for someone to buy seeds for this strain, but it's apparently a private hybrid and not for sale. I've found the Black Cherry Soda and have 2 fem seeds for it. I may try and replicate this strain one day by breeding the Black cherry soda female in a tent with a Master Kush male and hoping for some good seeds, but I doubt I'll be able to replicate this pheno on such a small scale breeding program.

But a man is allowed to dream :) lol

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to bust your bubble there DJ, however the Institute of Medicine proved in 1999 that "Cannabis does not kill brain cells and may actually protect them." :thumb:

Bye bye brain cells, and hello high!