Black Cherry Punch X Bop Tang Kitchenhawk Genetics In Coco

Canuckush

:theband:All is quiet on New Year's Day!:tommy:
So I dropped 2 beans of black cherry punch X bop tang from @Kitchenhawk genetics at 12:30 am!
These will be grown in 3 gallon fabric pots of coco with GH trio nutrients and calmag under a 1000 watt (205 actual draw) grow light.
I will veg for 2 months and flip, I may make an attempt at a quadline if I can get the plant going without too much stretch, we shall see, I'll just see how these 2 grow out.

12:30 am bean drop!

20200101_004007.jpg

After a 20 hour soak they went into the papertowel.

20200101_223953.jpg

On with the show!

Subbed. :popcorn::slide:Those plants have some really vigorous phenos, so you might be able to pull off a quadline in a short amount of time. :goodluck:
Yes I've been keeping an eye on the other growers, I hope I can do you justice!
Happy New Year!

Hell yeah!
:high-five:

I'm definitely in for this one!
:passitleft:
Glad to have you along P! Your grow of this genetics is one I've been keeping a close eye on! This strain is exciting to watch, I'm glad I finally have an opportunity to grow some out!

The tv cable box is now the germ station!

Look at that curly tap root!

20200104_131724.jpg

They are now hunkered down in their pods!

20200104_135941.jpg

On with the show!

Subbed in my Braddah!

:passitleft:

The other one has emerged with a bit of a helmet head, the first one looks good

20200106_173040.jpg

After a bit of a misting and some tweezer work the helmet is off, now she can open up.

20200106_173733.jpg

On with the show!

Definitely want to see this grow Canuck. Every time I order some beans I look for a BCP but can never find them. Looks like a great start.
Thanks Lew, glad to have you here!

Good morning Crüe!

One is looking great, she's a bit of a stretcher even though the t5 is only 6-7" inches above.
The other hasn't opened up yet but has grown a bit.

20200107_082608.jpg

I'm keeping the pods moist by spraying the lower outsides and the bottom, giving the root a source to grow towards and misted the top of the unopened one hoping it will help her.

On with the show.

The samples I tried of this cross so far leaned more towards the Blackcherrypunch in smell and flavor. :popcorn:
That sounds great, a heavy indica hitter!

I was just looking at @Preston9mm's review and of course I watched his grow as well. Sounds like a tasty banger! I'll be watching your grow and hope to get some of these seeds in my next Seedsman order. :peace: :love::hookah:
Thanks for joining Hutch, yes P9 did an excellent grow of this strain! I'm in his shadow for sure. Lol. I can't wait to have these in jars, hope you can get some seeds going, this is a great looking one! But first, I have to keep them alive! On with the grow!

Back
Top Bottom