Black Cream Auto - 1st Ever Grow - 2016

420-magazine-mobile2013997372.jpg

Coming along nicely I really have stunted the height but they still have about 4-5 weeks in my eyes and are packing 1g-2g starter nuggets let's see what happens

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Chopped both the black creams spotted a Nana and there was no white pistols for 6 days just orange so seen that as there stop point not a great yield but I messed these up alot 1st time growers for you hahaha well I've left the quick one for now and have just ordered some amnesia auto afgan auto and and another quick one I got for free with purchase looking at them most about am ounce more likely a half ounce from both black creams

420-magazine-mobile1609869385.jpg
why so scraggly quick one looks like it's bouncing back started on some biobizz bloom cos shes already but burned to fuck can't see how It can get any worse got some new gals thou and I've upgraded to biobizz light mix and got them in3 gals from the start and a few in the smaller pots again but I'm going to try and chop the bottoms off and get an extra pot underneath :)
420-magazine-mobile1337036535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443784924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822574403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1200787527.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom