Black Cream Autoflower/ LED grow

BOOJO

Well..... So far so good. This is just one of my Black Creams. I have now done 8 different Auto strains under full LED. This is 35 days today from sprout, using only FFOF and PH water. I you read the description in the gallery it will tell you a lot more, I just didn't feel like doing all this text on my phone....lol
image9955.jpg
image9956.jpg
image9954.jpg

Indeed. I just didn't want to tell him cause I wanna enter next month with less competition lol. Nah, I'm just figuring people usually vote for those monstrous photoperiod plants. But a big dark creepy looking nug seems like a real challenge to top

I guess if it were me I would throw both in and try to sweep awards lol. Well, member of the month also, so I guess shooting for two out of three ain't bad. There are some really awesome looking plants every month, so I don't have any intention to win, just wanna throw myself out there

Technically she should be ready on the 26th. The photo does the color no justice. I want to get out a better camera than my iPhone. I have had really good luck with auto's so far. This may sound stupid, but where would I enter them....how....

There's a section in the forums for 420 magazine contests. I think you have till the 15th to enter. It looks tough every month. A lot of amazing looking plants. So is it dark red or black? Either way it's creepy cool

I guess if it were me I would throw both in and try to sweep awards lol. Well, member of the month also, so I guess shooting for two out of three ain't bad. There are some really awesome looking plants every month, so I don't have any intention to win, just wanna throw myself out there

There's nothing wrong with that Peyton!

very cool plant. you'd get more attention in the grow journal section. where are the other pics located? :thumb:

Very nice photos! I trying to grow 2 pots of Black Cream Auto as well. But my first plant got small stress at beginning, so I decided to sow one more. Now I have two. First one which stressed looks really bad now... second one is okay. Could you please share some advices about this strain?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom