Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

My wife did a great job under the Perfect Sun Goliath and COB. Sensi Skunk came out pretty big for her first grow. Her next 5 that she will be planting soon are going to be awesome, I predict.

My wife did a great job under the Perfect Sun Goliath and COB. Sensi Skunk came out pretty big for her first grow. Her next 5 that she will be planting soon are going to be awesome, I predict.

Dam bro wifey did an amazing job tell her congrats. And yea i love these lights they work so amazingly well tht im saving up to get a goliath or one of the cob setups. Which one would u say preforms better?

Dam bro wifey did an amazing job tell her congrats. And yea i love these lights they work so amazingly well tht im saving up to get a goliath or one of the cob setups. Which one would u say preforms better?

They perform about the same. I prefer growing with the COB only because it is much smaller and lighter and has the stage switches. Moving that Goliath up and down is a pain. However, the new max yield cost less than the Goliath and it has a much higher average par, meaning larger yields and uses only 630 watts.

Wow, amazing work for her first grow. Those buds are huge and dense. :bravo:
Great job

So figured id post some buds of my tangie'matic auto from fast buds and this is under one of my dwarf stars this is day 70 in the pic but tht was a day or 2 ago but yea i was thinking about letting her go 12 weeks since the triches still have a good of clear left to them and the rest r cloudy but no amber so i figured let her go a full 12 weeks

LEDRF... been looking at this max yield and was wondering if you have a 240V version.

best regards

Hey @Zincite I don't know the answer to that but am curious to know more about this 240V stuff! I've seen it talked about a little and that it saves on energy. Is it just the light that is 240 and plugs into a regular 120 outlet?

I'm guessing the answer is no or it would be advertised on the site but tagging Neil to see what he says @LEDRF

Anyone else looking at the Max Yield or just looking for a new light in general? Neil was kind enough to gift me his new Max Yield to do a sponsored grow journal with and all are invited to follow along, see the link in my sig. My plants are well into veg and just got under Max a few days ago, expecting to flip in 2 weeks. I've been growing with the Goliath for a couple years and loving it! That light will now be my dedicated veg light. Hope to see you all over in my journal. Here are a couple pics, the gals under Max and a couple of my recent harvest.

The Max Yield, COB, and Goliath can easily use 240v. You only need to buy a 240V electronic Ballast plug. That will plug right into these lights. They all support any volts in the world.

My other lights also support the volts, but you will need to use a travel converter as my other lights do not use the standard electronic ballast plug.

Started a new grow under Max Yield and COB.

Is there a link to your new journal? I have run into a couple issues and lost a couple plants but the 2 I have flowering under the max are doing great. Wish I could've done better but next round I'll have better control over my environment.

Plant #3 is a clone that had stress and was flowering in the veg tent and threw her in flower for the heck of it.

Back
Top Bottom