Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Discounts On LED Grow Lights

View sale here or see discounts below.

LED Grow Lights Depot guarantees to have the BEST deals on LED Grow Lights during Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018. We are also running sales on Grow Tents, Hydroponics, Rosin Presses, Trimmers, and more! This is the best time of the year to buy LED grow lights and other hydroponic equipment!

Discounts are automatically applied in the cart and at checkout. Discounts do not stack.

Sale dates: Wednesday, Nov 21st (00:01) - Monday, 26th (23:59).
Free shipping on all products in the USA and no tax. Free worldwide shipping on HLG 550 V2. Free shipping is not valid on Cloudponics GroBox.

LED Grow Lighting

30% off
  • Amare - 30% off MSRP: Discount already reflected in the listed price.
    • No additional discounts can be applied to this brand at checkout.

20% off

15% off

10% off

7% off

5% off

Other

Grow Tents

12% off

10% off

5% off

Hydroponics

7% off

Other
  • Cloudponics Gen3 Automatic Hydroponic GroBox - $420 off (only $2,270)
    • No additional discounts can be applied to this unit at checkout.
    • Shipping charges are calculated and invoiced separately. Contact us for a shipping quote (provide address for the quote).
    • Please allow 4-6 weeks to ship.

Rosin Presses

7% off

Trimmers / Tumblers

7% off

We price match all competitors. Email us if you find a better price and we will match that price or refund you the difference.
Bulk order? Let us know what product(s) you are interested in and we will provide our best quote.

I've been drooling over your hlg elite 360. I would love to see one in action. Do you ever make videos for your lights? I haven't found much info yet, but they are really new.

Thanks for your sponsorship btw. It is greatly appreciated.

The HLG 360 is a newer light so there is any feedback yet. We ake videos for some of the lights we sell. I recommend checking out 'LED Grow Lights Depot' on Youtube. We mostly do reviews of lights.

If not the Elite 360, the HLG 225 is coming out soon (a few weeks) it will be about $299 and it is half of the HLG 360 (one Elite board and heatsink instead of two).

The HLG 260W or HLG 360W kit is also a good option for a 2x4 or 2.5x5 space, respectively:

Horticulture Lighting Group 260 Watt V2 Quantum Board DIY Kit (with Samsung LM301B diodes)

Horticulture Lighting Group 320 Watt XL Quantum Board V2 DIY Kit (with Samsung LM301B diodes)

Hope that helps! Anything else, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom