Black Gold & Bagseed

Tinted Tahoe

Well after being encouraged by a few members I talked with, here I am to start a journal.

So since I'm starting more then halfway into this grow I will try to backtrack a bit first.

This is my 3rd grow I have 7 plants. 1 of which was a supposed autoflower that never "autoflowered" lol so it ended up getting vegged huge with my other autos under 18/6. It outgrew my weak cfl setup I had 8 40 watt cfls. So to finish that plant I knew I needed more power so I invested in 2, 450w led panels that draw a true 200 watt each. Then built a new enclosure and ditched the closet, for now. So those autoflower finished and I was left with one monster photo plant so I threw some bagseeds in the dirt to finish with it. I had 18 plants after killing males and hermies I'm down to a comfortable 7.

No need for much ventilation yet just have some fans going. My enclosure is 2.5x4.5 and also 2 other spaces not being used at the minute. They will be used for my next grow which will be perpetual.

Fox farm happy frog soil and 40 percent perlite. Fox farm grow big and tiger bloom all I used. Tap water comes out at 6.5 ph so that's what I been running.
I do have old pictures of some of these plants but I would be here uploading forever so I'm just gonna start at current time

Now this is the other 6 bagseed. They are about a week or so behind the large plant. 2 of them where not topped other 4 where topped and some light lst done.

Major upgrades coming to the entire room as soon as these girls finish. My next journal is gonna far exceed this one!

Little more info, my first grow I used cfls and got 3 ounces off two large plants. I had the lights to far from plants and let them get way to big for my cfls because I didn't know yet that plants can triple in size in flower. Bunch of popcorn was result... But it was popcorn that I popped so me and the wife smoked it up and where happy. Second grow I tried some autos. Narcotic kush and kripple berry finished decent small plants I kept in 1gal pots got me 2 ounces about a ounce each. And the 3rd was black gold that I later found out was not a auto. So here we are. I have learned a lot and feel ready to step up so next grow I will be. I'm looking to perpetually pull little under half pound every month or maybe every 2 months. My next grow I have 5 ak48 and 5 og kush 5 are photo 5 are auto don't remember which is which.

Excited to start one. I have been wanting to but figured it would be dumb to start at week 3 of flower but I guess not!
Everyone here would like to see what you have growing at any point ! You can write a short story as how you made it to this point . Maybe pics of the start .

Holes in the middle of leaves like that are usually caterpillars or grasshoppers. Caterpillars are more random which would lead toward grasshoppers, but indoors? I would think you'd know if you had grasshoppers! Those holes look pretty even which makes them look more mechanical. Do all the leaves have the same shape holes?

Have you taken a loupe to the underside of those leaves?

Holes in the middle of leaves like that are usually caterpillars or grasshoppers. Caterpillars are more random which would lead toward grasshoppers, but indoors? I would think you'd know if you had grasshoppers! Those holes look pretty even which makes them look more mechanical. Do all the leaves have the same shape holes?

Have you taken a loupe to the underside of those leaves?

I did look with a Loupe for about 20 min and didn't find anything checked under a few leaves. I watch these plants all day I never see grasshoppers or caterpillars I know tomorrow I am gonna look at them very very close for like 2 hours lol

Dunno. On my plant I'd call that grasshopper, but I'm outside!
Maybe i just somehow damaged them...i do lift them in and out because I'm checking them for hermie daily because this is on the bagseed. My fem big black gold plant is fine still I guess time will tell.....im not gonna sleep tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom