Black Indica ready for harvest at week 7?

Phillie

420 Member
Hi there, I have a black Indica from CropKingSeeds that is at the beginning of week 7 into flower and I can see some amber thrics the rest are mostly cloudy. 25% of the white hairs have turned amber. Should I harvest now if I want a head high more than a couch lock? Is she already at peak THC levels? This is my first grow

Thanks

DSCF13182.JPG
Wed_Nov_04_08-16-14.jpg
Wed_Nov_04_08-13-15.jpg

Never grown the strain, but sure have thought about it. You're looking pretty good if you want to avoid couch lock.. but an Indica strain was meant for punch. if it were me I would let it go another week. Maybe two. But it's really a matter of taste at this point. Maybe harvest in stages.. hmm.

Nice work for a first time btw!!!

Thanks guys!!

I have 2 black indica and one white widow under a 600w mars led and one 400w mars II led vegged for 4 weeks topped once. Promix hp soil 25% perlite General organics GO box in 5 gal smart pot.

The one on the picture is actually not yet ready maybe another week. But the white widow had more than 50% Amber pistils and 10% Amber thrics so I decided to take her down. 215 gram of wet trimmed buds.

The 2 black indica I'm going to let them go another week for more Amber pistils and thricomes.

I'm really happy with my first grow. Thanks to all you guys who shared their knowledge on this forum. I did a lot of reading before buying seeds and start my first grow.

I had a few minor issues but it was just learning how to read how the plant reacts :)

Looks like you are looking at the trics on the leaves instead of the buds. The leaves will change before the one's on the actual bud. :goodjob:

Yeah learned this one too late. Harvested my white widow too soon thinking its was ready. It's still a great smoke. Been curing for 3 days and already the taste and smoke is amazing! Got 38g from it, could've had more, newby mistake ;)

The two black indicas are still going strong. Probably another week left, there at 48 days since 12/12. Trichomes on the buds are mostly cloudy with 5% Amber. I'm going to wait until I get 20% Amber and embrace the couch lock ;)

They've gain a lot of weight in the last week. Been flushing with plain water for the past week.

Will post pictures when the lights come on.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom