Black Indica

Rfjdjll2233

I have a couple Black Indica growing. They are however quite small and do not seem to stretch. Both at around 8 inches tall each, they are very bushy though. LST and topped. These are CK seeds, 3 gallon cloth pot.

I have read that I would get more yield if I let the plant grow to about 1 foot. Ever since the topping and the LST it seems the bud sites are not getting taller.

Should I continue to veg and try to get to one foot on all the sites or should I just flower her?

Thank you!

Yes keep vegging. .I'd go to 12 to 14 inch..then flip..that's what I did and have about 30 inch plants..have them growing now..very very nice buds on mine..
I have a couple Black Indica growing. They are however quite small and do not seem to stretch. Both at around 8 inches tall each, they are very bushy though. LST and topped. These are CK seeds, 3 gallon cloth pot.

I have read that I would get more yield if I let the plant grow to about 1 foot. Ever since the topping and the LST it seems the bud sites are not getting taller.

Should I continue to veg and try to get to one foot on all the sites or should I just flower her?

Thank you!

Hey thanks for the info. I have about 10 bud sites one one of them and 8 on the other. Topped only once but did LST to grow the sides. Will update when I flip. Thanks for the info.

The strains I have purchased from crop king seeds is targeted for medical purposes. I have sleeping issues "a very restless mind". Working out does help me out, and I have also discovered that cannabis helps me out. I get a great night sleep and I don't feel chemically intoxicated in the morning like sleeping pills do.

My significant other has anxiety and sometimes she gets depression. She was on medication and we finally worked together to stop taking the medical pills. The withdrawal was a horrible experience.

I have already purchased several Crop King Seeds strains including CB Dutch Treat, Amnesia Haze Auto, Bubba Kush, Early Vixen. I was also suggested by Crop King Seeds to try their Crown Royal as it may be helpful for the symptoms. THANK YOU! I will try them out and I will make a grow log as well.

The first strain I ever bought from Crop King Seeds was the Black Indica.

Here is the information for this strain:

THC%: 12.94% Laboratory Report THC Chart
CBD: 2.5% Laboratory Report CBD Chart
CBN: 1.0% Laboratory Report
Genetics: Pure Kush X Afghan

Using a (250W) HPS to flower a 2x2 space.
Using a (150W) HPS to veg a 2x2 space.
Using 3 gal fabric pots.

(Plant 1) Flower - This is my first grow ever. I decided to top once and LST. Few days before entering week 4 of flowering.
IMG_20161120_191328.jpg

(Plant 1) Flower - Top view:
IMG_20161120_191337.jpg

(Plant 1) Flower - Closeup view:
IMG_20161120_191344.jpg

(Plant 2) Veg - This is my second plant. I decided to do some mainlining.
IMG_20161120_191053.jpg

(Plant 2) Veg - Top View:
IMG_20161120_191123.jpg

--- I will update this grow one week from today.

Will be back to see how it grows in a week.... Was gifted with a dozen Rocky Mountain Fire x The Black... 8 fem out of 12 seeds... Indica dom, huge leaves.... I've got 4 in 2.5 gal pots, about 3.5 weeks into 12/12..... Cut 10 clones of the RMFxBlack, and 10 North American White Widow..... I was told the NAWW is as good as they get....

I'm 13/14 germinating CKS as a new grower. They def are the best and fastest around. I'f you're from the states the seeds got to Boston... Me in 5 or 6 days after sending the payment. Just got some Amnesia Haze Auto. Should be tomorrow or Tuesday.. Tops.
BTW this site is full of knowledgeable people who are actually happy to help you with any question. Sending good vibes... JR
20161110_003027.jpg

The pic is my test run and another 2 1/2 weeks later got between a zip and 2 of a LOW yeilding plant. I've upgraded since. I'm going to start a grow journal 100%. Have a good one..

The pic is my test run and another 2 1/2 weeks later got between a zip and 2 of a LOW yeilding plant. I've upgraded since. I'm going to start a grow journal 100%. Have a good one..
On Tuesday it will be start of Week 6. Will take some pictures. Buds are getting fat.

This is her now. Going into week 7.

420-magazine-mobile267079990.jpg

The buds are huge.

This is my second black indica. Vegging for 2 more weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1454165513.jpg

I decided to try mainlining. I think I will have great results.

The strains I have purchased from crop king seeds is targeted for medical purposes. I have sleeping issues "a very restless mind". Working out does help me out, and I have also discovered that cannabis helps me out. I get a great night sleep and I don't feel chemically intoxicated in the morning like sleeping pills do.

My significant other has anxiety and sometimes she gets depression. She was on medication and we finally worked together to stop taking the medical pills. The withdrawal was a horrible experience.

I have already purchased several Crop King Seeds strains including CB Dutch Treat, Amnesia Haze Auto, Bubba Kush, Early Vixen. I was also suggested by Crop King Seeds to try their Crown Royal as it may be helpful for the symptoms. THANK YOU! I will try them out and I will make a grow log as well.

The first strain I ever bought from Crop King Seeds was the Black Indica.

Here is the information for this strain:

THC%: 12.94% Laboratory Report THC Chart
CBD: 2.5% Laboratory Report CBD Chart
CBN: 1.0% Laboratory Report
Genetics: Pure Kush X Afghan

Using a (250W) HPS to flower a 2x2 space.
Using a (150W) HPS to veg a 2x2 space.
Using 3 gal fabric pots.

(Plant 1) Flower - This is my first grow ever. I decided to top once and LST. Few days before entering week 4 of flowering.
IMG_20161120_191328.jpg

(Plant 1) Flower - Top view:
IMG_20161120_191337.jpg

(Plant 1) Flower - Closeup view:
IMG_20161120_191344.jpg

(Plant 2) Veg - This is my second plant. I decided to do some mainlining.
IMG_20161120_191053.jpg

(Plant 2) Veg - Top View:
IMG_20161120_191123.jpg

--- I will update this grow one week from today.

Wow, your story sounds just like mine....right down to the wife's issues. My longest stretch is 64 hours without a second of sleep. It took chemicals to break that stretch. Sometimes, even with MJ, I have bad spells. Went through a 36 hour last summer. I also have a mind that just goes rogue and won't slow down. I can wake up from a dead sleep and be fully alert and ready to do algebra in under 1/2 second :) I also exercise to help with these issues. During the spring, summer, and fall I manage to average about 3 hours/day of, high calorie burn, exercise 5-6 days a week. Most winters, I end up completely losing it. Many nights, I wake up half way though my sleep and have to smoke a bowl of Revolver to finish the 5-6 hours of sleep that I consider myself lucky to have.

Wow, your story sounds just like mine....right down to the wife's issues. My longest stretch is 64 hours without a second of sleep. It took chemicals to break that stretch. Sometimes, even with MJ, I have bad spells. Went through a 36 hour last summer. I also have a mind that just goes rogue and won't slow down. I can wake up from a dead sleep and be fully alert and ready to do algebra in under 1/2 second :) I also exercise to help with these issues. During the spring, summer, and fall I manage to average about 3 hours/day of, high calorie burn, exercise 5-6 days a week. Most winters, I end up completely losing it. Many nights, I wake up half way though my sleep and have to smoke a bowl of Revolver to finish the 5-6 hours of sleep that I consider myself lucky to have.
I have one more black indica that is on the works. This one I will wait much longer to harvest mainly to understand the potency difference. I do want more of a couch lock effect for the sleeping.

Glad cannabis has helped you out. Workouts really help me out. The best part is when at night after a heavy workout my muscle has some discomfort and cannabis also helps out.

Back
Top Bottom