Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

7Dust

BlackJack

-Black Domino/Jock Horror hybrid.
-Hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes.
-Exceptionally long-lasting high.
-Highly-thought-of medical strain.
Inducing a very potent and long-lasting high, our BlackJack is not for the faint of heart. With killer genetics, the strain has a firm structure, big dark green Indica leaves and produces jam-packed buds completely covered in bright red trichomes and glistening resin. Due to its dominant indica nature, it contains cannabinoids that make it a perfect strain for medicinal use.
White Strain
Yes
Feminized Seeds
Yes
Medical Use
Yes
Effect
High (Head Trip) yet Stoned (Body Buzz)
Flowering Period
9 - 11 weeks
Average Yield
400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flavor
fruity, Herbal
Plant Height
Medium
Cultivation
Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Type
Hybrid

Black Gum
Seed Breeder : Original Sensible
Genetic Origin : Black Domina/Bubblegum
Pack sizes : Available in packs of 1, 3, 5 & 10 Feminized seeds
Available Seed Types : 100% Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : Short 50 - 55 days indoor and Outdoor Harvest end Sept
Yield : High Yield - 450-550 g/m2 indoor, up to 700 g / outdoor per plant.
Height : Medium
THC / CBD / CBN : 19% THC

More strain info : Musky rich caramel aroma with strawberry gum flavour

Soviet Ripper
Genetic: Lowryder x AK 47 / Uzbekistan
Effect: Sedative / Stoned
Taste: Sweet and Sour / Minty
Days from the seedling to the harvest: 60 - 70
Yield: 50g Indoor / 70g Outdoor
Strain: Auto Soviet
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering:~65 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

Veg Stage Tent

CFL light set up. 2- 12" T5s seedlings
2700kv bulbs (white)

Flowering Stage Tent
LED300 series
Ocean Forest Dirt. 15 " pot size.
Chems will be general Dyn. with watering ever 3-5 days. With molasses added later in flowering stage.

Soviet Ripper
20150416_150944.jpg

as of today

Black gum - 18 days old
Soviet Ripper - 18 days old.
Black jack mother -clone- 60 days old.
black jack clone- 30 days old.

Ill be harvesting my Soviet Ripper in a few days and she is dank Boo... She is the smelliest one I have grown to date... I will tell ya she is very picky about her nutes and doesn't like them at large does at all... Her leaves turn the most beautiful colors of fall I have seen to date on any of them too..... Buds are really dense and grow the shape of Christmas trees... I have been very pleasantly surprised by this one.... I have 2 babies going now too... Mataro Blue and a Jack Herer but with fella's little trick I have been a bit to busy to get anything posted... It has been all I could do to get them watered... anyhow.. things look good over here and good job on the new journal.......:circle-of-love:

i been given nutes since they got 3rd node. about 1/4 of the tsp so far. i go up ever other week. the mother plant is on full scoop atm.
ill watch for her. right now worried about heat. tent is 85 right now. and its 7 pm. got rearrange some things.

temp outside holding pretty good in shed now. 82 degrees in veg tent and 75 in flowering tent.
so we good D. until it gets 90

i just cut 3 clippings to clone the black jack plant again. soon as the other two Dennise gave me i will clone them also. but thats in few weeks.

lol yeah i got takes some pic tomorrow. will do i have replant one to bigger pot so will take some pictures then.

lol.:thumb:

ok updated pictures. started clone process on April 21.
clones-- black jack. off the mother plant.
20150426_124333.jpg
20150426_124318.jpg
20150426_123941.jpg

here i will put them together here.
clones
20150426_124333.jpg
20150426_123941.jpg

black jack plants.
20150426_123919.jpg
20150426_123905.jpg
20150426_123802.jpg

soviet ripper
20150426_123828.jpg

black gum
20150426_123846.jpg

well so far 71 degrees and 62 at night. but i cut off the fan at night so that kool air dont hit them.
clones are in a blue tub. they be fine. temp in it stays 75. i took 2 more clones off twin mother plant. thats her nick name now. twin mother. lmao. they should be fine for month or two. till Aug i think.
they sure seem to like it out there. dont know why but they do.
clones do look good. they week old right now. so they going to make it i think.
:love:

Back
Top Bottom